Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


*40% OFF** RYZEN & EPYC Virtual Dedicated Servers in NL ALIPAY BTC CC PP
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

*40% OFF** RYZEN & EPYC Virtual Dedicated Servers in NL ALIPAY BTC CC PP

mxmlamxmla Member, Patron Provider
edited March 30 in Offers

Hi!

I'm Max from Germany and would like to present you my LET Spring Offer!

  • 14 days no questions asked refund policy (except abuse)

  • Pay with Alipay | Bitcoin | Credit Card (3-D Secure) | PayPal

  • DEDICATED RESOURCES, NO OVERCOMMITTING

  • UNMETERED INCOMING TRAFFIC on 1 Gbit/s Uplink per Virtual Dedicated Server

  • Manage rDNS via our Client Panel

  • Debian 11 / Ubuntu 20.04 / AlmaLinux 8.5 / Rocky Linux 8.5 Template

  • Upload your own ISO

  • Looking Glass (IPv4: 188.239.191.7 - IPv6: 2a07:e040:1:7::1) => lg.nl.server-factory.com

  • Owned Hardware colocated in Serverius Datacenter 1 in Dronten, The Netherlands

  • RIPE NCC Member => Link

  • Own IPv4 Subnets => Link 1 Link 2

  • Own IPv6 Subnet => Link

  • Pro rata billing to the 1st of the month

  • All outgoing Mail Ports are blocked.

  • Privacy Policy and Terms of Service and Site Notice

AMD RYZEN™ Virtual Dedicated Servers hosted on:

AMD RYZEN™ 9 5950X BASE CLOCK 3.4 GHZ / BOOST CLOCK UP TO 4.9 GHZ
128 GB DDR4 ECC RAM from Kingston
2x Samsung 980 Pro NVMe PCIe 4.0 2TB SSD in RAID 1
10 Gbit Uplink

AMD RYZEN™ XS

CPU: 0,5 Core / 1 Thread
RAM: 4 GB
STORAGE: 50 GB
UPLINK: 1 Gbit/s
UNMETERED INCOMING TRAFFIC
Outgoing Traffic: 4 TB per month
IPv4: 1
IPv6: /64 Subnet

20,50 € 12,30 € / quarterly exclusive VAT, if you are from the EU, VAT applies ORDER HERE!

40,00 € 24,00 € / semi-annually exclusive VAT, if you are from the EU, VAT applies ORDER HERE!

79,00 € 47,40 € / annually exclusive VAT, if you are from the EU, VAT applies ORDER HERE!

Promotional Code for 40% OFF (RECURRING): LET-SPRING

AMD RYZEN™ S

CPU: 1 Core / 2 Threads
RAM: 8 GB
STORAGE: 100 GB
UPLINK: 1 Gbit/s
UNMETERED INCOMING TRAFFIC
Outgoing Traffic: 8 TB per month
IPv4: 1
IPv6: /64 Subnet

40,00 € 24,00 € / quarterly exclusive VAT, if you are from the EU, VAT applies ORDER HERE!

79,00 € 47,40 € / semi-annually exclusive VAT, if you are from the EU, VAT applies ORDER HERE!

157,00 € 94,20 € / annually exclusive VAT, if you are from the EU, VAT applies ORDER HERE!

Promotional Code for 40% OFF (RECURRING): LET-SPRING

AMD EPYC™ Virtual Dedicated Servers hosted on:

AMD EPYC™ 7702P BASE CLOCK 2.0 GHZ / BOOST CLOCK UP TO 3.35 GHZ
512 GB DDR4 ECC RAM from Samsung
4x Samsung PM983 Datacenter NVMe PCIe 3.0 3,84 TB SSD in RAID 10
2x 10 Gbit Uplink with LACP

AMD EPYC™ XS

CPU: 0,5 Core / 1 Thread
RAM: 4 GB
STORAGE: 50 GB
UPLINK: 1 Gbit/s
UNMETERED INCOMING TRAFFIC
Outgoing Traffic: 4 TB per month
IPv4: 1
IPv6: /64 Subnet

13,00 € 7,80 € / quarterly exclusive VAT, if you are from the EU, VAT applies ORDER HERE!

25,00 € 15,00 € / semi-annually exclusive VAT, if you are from the EU, VAT applies ORDER HERE!

49,00 € 29,40 € / annually exclusive VAT, if you are from the EU, VAT applies ORDER HERE!

Promotional Code for 40% OFF (RECURRING): LET-SPRING

AMD EPYC™ S

CPU: 1 Core / 2 Thread
RAM: 8 GB
STORAGE: 100 GB
UPLINK: 1 Gbit/s
UNMETERED INCOMING TRAFFIC
Outgoing Traffic: 8 TB per month
IPv4: 1
IPv6: /64 Subnet

25,00 € 15,00 € / quarterly exclusive VAT, if you are from the EU, VAT applies ORDER HERE!

49,00 € 29,40 € / semi-annually exclusive VAT, if you are from the EU, VAT applies ORDER HERE!

97,00 € 58,20 € / annually exclusive VAT, if you are from the EU, VAT applies ORDER HERE!

Promotional Code for 40% OFF (RECURRING): LET-SPRING

For the IPv6 lovers, I have the following additional offer:

KVM-IPV6 Virtual Private Server hosted on AMD EPYC™

CPU: 1 Core limited to 25% usage
RAM: 1 GB
STORAGE: 10 GB
UPLINK: 1 Gbit/s
TRAFFIC: 12 TB per year
IPv6 only with /64 Subnet

6 € annually exclusive VAT, if you are from the EU, VAT applies
ORDER HERE

If you have any questions, please let me know in this thread, via PM or Ticket!

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Max

«13456

Comments

  • dosaidosai Member

    @Nekki ask him

    Thanked by 1ehab
  • DPDP Member, Moderator, The Domain Guy

    Oh hey :smiley:

    Thanked by 1mxmla
  • mxmlamxmla Member, Patron Provider

    @DP said:
    Oh hey :smiley:

    Hey B)

  • NekkiNekki Member

    @dosai said:
    @Nekki ask him

    Definitely paid his BilohBucks already.

    Thanked by 2dosai FrankZ
  • cmeerwcmeerw Member

    @Nekki said: Definitely paid his BilohBucks already.

    That's probably why you get offered better discounts elsewhere now...

  • NekkiNekki Member

    @cmeerw said:

    @Nekki said: Definitely paid his BilohBucks already.

    That's probably why you get offered better discounts elsewhere now...

    Do you though? If you do, that’s pretty funny.

  • mxmlamxmla Member, Patron Provider

    We would like to expand our offer:

    Post your Order number in this thread and get the following reward:

    Payed quarterly: 1 month service extension

    Payed semi-annually: 2 months service extension

    Payed annually: 3 months service extension

    Orders placed before this expansion are of course honored as well.

  • Nice offer! Do you have a YABS by any chance?

    Thanked by 1mxmla
  • mxmlamxmla Member, Patron Provider

    @iamthepizza said:
    Nice offer! Do you have a YABS by any chance?

    Thanks for asking!

    Here you go:

    AMD RYZEN™ XS

    ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##

    Yet-Another-Bench-Script

    v2022-02-18

    https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script

    ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##

    Thu 31 Mar 2022 01:12:13 AM CEST

    Basic System Information:

    Processor : AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor
    CPU cores : 1 @ 3393.504 MHz
    AES-NI : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM : 3.8 GiB
    Swap : 0.0 KiB
    Disk : 50.0 GiB

    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):

    Block Size 4k (IOPS) 64k (IOPS)
    Read 48.29 MB/s (12.0k) 641.21 MB/s (10.0k)
    Write 48.36 MB/s (12.0k) 644.59 MB/s (10.0k)
    Total 96.65 MB/s (24.1k) 1.28 GB/s (20.0k)
    Block Size 512k (IOPS) 1m (IOPS)
    ------ --- ---- ---- ----
    Read 1.37 GB/s (2.6k) 1.85 GB/s (1.8k)
    Write 1.45 GB/s (2.8k) 1.97 GB/s (1.9k)
    Total 2.82 GB/s (5.5k) 3.83 GB/s (3.7k)

    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:

    Test | Value
    |
    Single Core | 866
    Multi Core | 879
    Full Test | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/13966022

    AMD RYZEN™ S

    ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##

    Yet-Another-Bench-Script

    v2022-02-18

    https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script

    ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##

    Thu 31 Mar 2022 01:10:20 AM CEST

    Basic System Information:

    Processor : AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor
    CPU cores : 2 @ 3393.504 MHz
    AES-NI : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM : 7.8 GiB
    Swap : 0.0 KiB
    Disk : 100.0 GiB

    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):

    Block Size 4k (IOPS) 64k (IOPS)
    Read 71.54 MB/s (17.8k) 1.38 GB/s (21.6k)
    Write 71.73 MB/s (17.9k) 1.39 GB/s (21.7k)
    Total 143.28 MB/s (35.8k) 2.78 GB/s (43.4k)
    Block Size 512k (IOPS) 1m (IOPS)
    ------ --- ---- ---- ----
    Read 2.66 GB/s (5.2k) 2.79 GB/s (2.7k)
    Write 2.80 GB/s (5.4k) 2.97 GB/s (2.9k)
    Total 5.46 GB/s (10.6k) 5.76 GB/s (5.6k)

    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:

    Test | Value
    |
    Single Core | 1673
    Multi Core | 1586
    Full Test | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/13965989

    AMD EPYC™ XS

    ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##

    Yet-Another-Bench-Script

    v2022-02-18

    https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script

    ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##

    Thu 31 Mar 2022 01:11:11 AM CEST

    Basic System Information:

    Processor : AMD EPYC 7702P 64-Core Processor
    CPU cores : 1 @ 1999.999 MHz
    AES-NI : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM : 3.8 GiB
    Swap : 0.0 KiB
    Disk : 50.0 GiB

    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):

    Block Size 4k (IOPS) 64k (IOPS)
    Read 19.21 MB/s (4.8k) 581.82 MB/s (9.0k)
    Write 19.21 MB/s (4.8k) 584.88 MB/s (9.1k)
    Total 38.43 MB/s (9.6k) 1.16 GB/s (18.2k)
    Block Size 512k (IOPS) 1m (IOPS)
    ------ --- ---- ---- ----
    Read 1.77 GB/s (3.4k) 2.54 GB/s (2.4k)
    Write 1.86 GB/s (3.6k) 2.71 GB/s (2.6k)
    Total 3.63 GB/s (7.0k) 5.25 GB/s (5.1k)

    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:

    Test | Value
    |
    Single Core | 541
    Multi Core | 522
    Full Test | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/13966020

    AMD EPYC™ S

    ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##

    Yet-Another-Bench-Script

    v2022-02-18

    https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script

    ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##

    Thu 31 Mar 2022 01:10:09 AM CEST

    Basic System Information:

    Processor : AMD EPYC 7702P 64-Core Processor
    CPU cores : 2 @ 1999.999 MHz
    AES-NI : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM : 7.8 GiB
    Swap : 0.0 KiB
    Disk : 100.0 GiB

    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):

    Block Size 4k (IOPS) 64k (IOPS)
    Read 36.37 MB/s (9.0k) 1.24 GB/s (19.4k)
    Write 36.50 MB/s (9.1k) 1.25 GB/s (19.5k)
    Total 72.87 MB/s (18.2k) 2.49 GB/s (39.0k)
    Block Size 512k (IOPS) 1m (IOPS)
    ------ --- ---- ---- ----
    Read 3.40 GB/s (6.6k) 4.13 GB/s (4.0k)
    Write 3.58 GB/s (7.0k) 4.40 GB/s (4.3k)
    Total 6.99 GB/s (13.6k) 8.54 GB/s (8.3k)

    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:

    Test | Value
    |
    Single Core | 1044
    Multi Core | 1047
    Full Test | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/13965995

  • @mxmla said:

    @iamthepizza said:
    Nice offer! Do you have a YABS by any chance?

    Thanks for asking!

    Here you go:

    AMD RYZEN™ XS

    ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##

    Yet-Another-Bench-Script

    v2022-02-18

    https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script

    ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##

    Thu 31 Mar 2022 01:12:13 AM CEST

    Basic System Information:

    Processor : AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor
    CPU cores : 1 @ 3393.504 MHz
    AES-NI : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM : 3.8 GiB
    Swap : 0.0 KiB
    Disk : 50.0 GiB

    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):

    Block Size 4k (IOPS) 64k (IOPS)
    Read 48.29 MB/s (12.0k) 641.21 MB/s (10.0k)
    Write 48.36 MB/s (12.0k) 644.59 MB/s (10.0k)
    Total 96.65 MB/s (24.1k) 1.28 GB/s (20.0k)
    Block Size 512k (IOPS) 1m (IOPS)
    ------ --- ---- ---- ----
    Read 1.37 GB/s (2.6k) 1.85 GB/s (1.8k)
    Write 1.45 GB/s (2.8k) 1.97 GB/s (1.9k)
    Total 2.82 GB/s (5.5k) 3.83 GB/s (3.7k)

    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:

    Test | Value
    |
    Single Core | 866
    Multi Core | 879
    Full Test | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/13966022

    AMD RYZEN™ S

    ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##

    Yet-Another-Bench-Script

    v2022-02-18

    https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script

    ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##

    Thu 31 Mar 2022 01:10:20 AM CEST

    Basic System Information:

    Processor : AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor
    CPU cores : 2 @ 3393.504 MHz
    AES-NI : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM : 7.8 GiB
    Swap : 0.0 KiB
    Disk : 100.0 GiB

    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):

    Block Size 4k (IOPS) 64k (IOPS)
    Read 71.54 MB/s (17.8k) 1.38 GB/s (21.6k)
    Write 71.73 MB/s (17.9k) 1.39 GB/s (21.7k)
    Total 143.28 MB/s (35.8k) 2.78 GB/s (43.4k)
    Block Size 512k (IOPS) 1m (IOPS)
    ------ --- ---- ---- ----
    Read 2.66 GB/s (5.2k) 2.79 GB/s (2.7k)
    Write 2.80 GB/s (5.4k) 2.97 GB/s (2.9k)
    Total 5.46 GB/s (10.6k) 5.76 GB/s (5.6k)

    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:

    Test | Value
    |
    Single Core | 1673
    Multi Core | 1586
    Full Test | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/13965989

    AMD EPYC™ XS

    ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##

    Yet-Another-Bench-Script

    v2022-02-18

    https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script

    ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##

    Thu 31 Mar 2022 01:11:11 AM CEST

    Basic System Information:

    Processor : AMD EPYC 7702P 64-Core Processor
    CPU cores : 1 @ 1999.999 MHz
    AES-NI : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM : 3.8 GiB
    Swap : 0.0 KiB
    Disk : 50.0 GiB

    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):

    Block Size 4k (IOPS) 64k (IOPS)
    Read 19.21 MB/s (4.8k) 581.82 MB/s (9.0k)
    Write 19.21 MB/s (4.8k) 584.88 MB/s (9.1k)
    Total 38.43 MB/s (9.6k) 1.16 GB/s (18.2k)
    Block Size 512k (IOPS) 1m (IOPS)
    ------ --- ---- ---- ----
    Read 1.77 GB/s (3.4k) 2.54 GB/s (2.4k)
    Write 1.86 GB/s (3.6k) 2.71 GB/s (2.6k)
    Total 3.63 GB/s (7.0k) 5.25 GB/s (5.1k)

    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:

    Test | Value
    |
    Single Core | 541
    Multi Core | 522
    Full Test | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/13966020

    AMD EPYC™ S

    ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##

    Yet-Another-Bench-Script

    v2022-02-18

    https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script

    ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##

    Thu 31 Mar 2022 01:10:09 AM CEST

    Basic System Information:

    Processor : AMD EPYC 7702P 64-Core Processor
    CPU cores : 2 @ 1999.999 MHz
    AES-NI : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM : 7.8 GiB
    Swap : 0.0 KiB
    Disk : 100.0 GiB

    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):

    Block Size 4k (IOPS) 64k (IOPS)
    Read 36.37 MB/s (9.0k) 1.24 GB/s (19.4k)
    Write 36.50 MB/s (9.1k) 1.25 GB/s (19.5k)
    Total 72.87 MB/s (18.2k) 2.49 GB/s (39.0k)
    Block Size 512k (IOPS) 1m (IOPS)
    ------ --- ---- ---- ----
    Read 3.40 GB/s (6.6k) 4.13 GB/s (4.0k)
    Write 3.58 GB/s (7.0k) 4.40 GB/s (4.3k)
    Total 6.99 GB/s (13.6k) 8.54 GB/s (8.3k)

    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:

    Test | Value
    |
    Single Core | 1044
    Multi Core | 1047
    Full Test | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/13965995

    Hi, do you have bin file to test network speed

    Thanked by 1mxmla
  • mxmlamxmla Member, Patron Provider

    @kaokao2222 said:
    Hi, do you have bin file to test network speed

    Hi! I just added the Test Files to our LookingGlass at https://lg.nl.server-factory.com

  • is this "KVM-IPV6 Virtual Private Server hosted on AMD EPYC™" recurring as well?

    Thanked by 1mxmla
  • mxmlamxmla Member, Patron Provider

    @Merlincool said:
    is this "KVM-IPV6 Virtual Private Server hosted on AMD EPYC™" recurring as well?

    Yes, it is!

  • BuckyTMBuckyTM Member
    edited March 31

    Order No: 1384012214

    Not a bad price for a good amount of performance

  • mxmlamxmla Member, Patron Provider

    @BuckyTM said:
    Order No: 1384012214

    Not a bad price for a good amount of performance

    Thanks for the feedback, I added 1 month to your service!

  • MichSMichS Member

    @mxmla said:

    • All outgoing Mail Ports are blocked.

    Hi, is this a permanent policy, or can be applied for the ports to be opened later (e.g. via support ticket)?

    Thanked by 1mxmla
  • mxmlamxmla Member, Patron Provider

    Unfortunately, this is a permanent policy.

  • missuomissuo Member

    Does it support BGP Session ?

    Thanked by 1mxmla
  • mxmlamxmla Member, Patron Provider

    Unfortunately, we don't offer BGP Sessions at the moment.

  • MichSMichS Member

    EPYC L package, one of my snappiest experiences yet... perfect 1Gbit/s network in Europe.

    
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2022-02-18                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    Thu 31 Mar 2022 11:36:03 AM CEST
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : AMD EPYC 7702P 64-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 8 @ 1999.999 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 31.4 GiB
    Swap       : 0.0 KiB
    Disk       : 393.6 GiB
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 152.08 MB/s  (38.0k) | 2.39 GB/s    (37.4k)
    Write      | 152.48 MB/s  (38.1k) | 2.41 GB/s    (37.6k)
    Total      | 304.57 MB/s  (76.1k) | 4.80 GB/s    (75.1k)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 8.73 GB/s    (17.0k) | 5.20 GB/s     (5.0k)
    Write      | 9.19 GB/s    (17.9k) | 5.55 GB/s     (5.4k)
    Total      | 17.92 GB/s   (35.0k) | 10.75 GB/s   (10.5k)
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                    |                           |                 |                
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 1.03 Gbits/sec  | 998 Mbits/sec  
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 1.03 Gbits/sec  | 998 Mbits/sec  
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 1.04 Gbits/sec  | 1000 Mbits/sec 
    WebHorizon      | Singapore (400M)          | 465 Mbits/sec   | 369 Mbits/sec  
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 548 Mbits/sec   | 948 Mbits/sec  
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 366 Mbits/sec   | 879 Mbits/sec  
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 378 Mbits/sec   | 852 Mbits/sec  
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | 124 Mbits/sec   | 486 Mbits/sec  
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                    |                           |                 |                
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 1.01 Gbits/sec  | 984 Mbits/sec  
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 1.02 Gbits/sec  | 984 Mbits/sec  
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 1.04 Gbits/sec  | 985 Mbits/sec  
    WebHorizon      | Singapore (400M)          | 477 Mbits/sec   | 434 Mbits/sec  
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 454 Mbits/sec   | 943 Mbits/sec  
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 392 Mbits/sec   | 885 Mbits/sec  
    
    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 1049                          
    Multi Core      | 4306                          
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/13975836
    
    Thanked by 2mxmla TODO
  • KVM-IPV6 Virtual Private Server hosted on AMD EPYC™

    Does this don't have ipv4? It does says ipv6 only.

    Thanked by 1mxmla
  • mxmlamxmla Member, Patron Provider

    @Merlincool said:
    KVM-IPV6 Virtual Private Server hosted on AMD EPYC™

    Does this don't have ipv4? It does says ipv6 only.

    KVM-IPV6 is IPv6 only, you can add an IPv4 Address for additional 6 € per year(exclusive VAT, if you are from the EU, VAT applies)

  • @mxmla said:

    @Merlincool said:
    KVM-IPV6 Virtual Private Server hosted on AMD EPYC™

    Does this don't have ipv4? It does says ipv6 only.

    KVM-IPV6 is IPv6 only, you can add an IPv4 Address for additional 6 € per year(exclusive VAT, if you are from the EU, VAT applies)

    Can you switch between ipv4 for ipv6, I don't need ipv6 for my vps.

    Thanked by 1mxmla
  • dosaidosai Member

    @mxmla adding a NAT ipv4 would make it a killer deal, just saying :smile:

    Thanked by 2fan mxmla
  • cpsdcpsd Member

    Hi.
    If you sell services to businesses based in another EU country you don't usually need to charge your customers VAT. In our case, our company is in Spain and companies like Hetzner nevers charge us taxes. We pay our taxes in Spain.

    Thanks.

    Thanked by 1mxmla
  • mxmlamxmla Member, Patron Provider

    @Merlincool said:

    @mxmla said:

    @Merlincool said:
    KVM-IPV6 Virtual Private Server hosted on AMD EPYC™

    Does this don't have ipv4? It does says ipv6 only.

    KVM-IPV6 is IPv6 only, you can add an IPv4 Address for additional 6 € per year(exclusive VAT, if you are from the EU, VAT applies)

    Can you switch between ipv4 for ipv6, I don't need ipv6 for my vps.

    The cost of the VPS can only be this low because of the missing IPv4 Address, switching to IPv4 without additional cost is not possible, sorry.

    @dosai said:
    @mxmla adding a NAT ipv4 would make it a killer deal, just saying :smile:

    I might consider it, thanks for the idea!

    @cpsd said:
    Hi.
    If you sell services to businesses based in another EU country you don't usually need to charge your customers VAT. In our case, our company is in Spain and companies like Hetzner nevers charge us taxes. We pay our taxes in Spain.

    Thanks.

    Thanks for the feedback, I added the possibility to add the VAT ID during order, the VAT will be deducted if a valid VAT ID is provided.

    Thanked by 2dosai cpsd
  • cpsdcpsd Member

    Thanks!
    Are you using proxmox ?

    Thanked by 1mxmla
  • mxmlamxmla Member, Patron Provider

    Yes, we use Proxmox VE!

    Thanked by 2sevenhalf ehab
  • kheng86kheng86 Member

    @mxmla said:

    @Merlincool said:
    KVM-IPV6 Virtual Private Server hosted on AMD EPYC™

    Does this don't have ipv4? It does says ipv6 only.

    KVM-IPV6 is IPv6 only, you can add an IPv4 Address for additional 6 € per year(exclusive VAT, if you are from the EU, VAT applies)

    I tried adding an IPv4, but the additional price is 12.00 EUR (total 18 EUR)?

    Thanked by 2Merlincool mxmla
  • T0XiiCT0XiiC Member

    @mxmla said:
    We would like to expand our offer:

    Post your Order number in this thread and get the following reward:

    Payed quarterly: 1 month service extension

    Payed semi-annually: 2 months service extension

    Payed annually: 3 months service extension

    Orders placed before this expansion are of course honored as well.

    Hey,

    Ordered a server.

    1468946252 is the order number.

    Thanked by 1mxmla
Sign In or Register to comment.