Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[NEW LOCATION] KVM VPS +2tbit DDoS Protection in Almere, NL starting at only 15€/year - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[NEW LOCATION] KVM VPS +2tbit DDoS Protection in Almere, NL starting at only 15€/year

2»

Comments

• @HostSlick said:

@louiejordan said:

@HostSlick said:

@fensuiji said:
    Is there an IP address that can be tested?

You can ping test 193.142.146.10

is the IP correct? Request Timed Out!!!

The IP is correct, there was no timeout however.
    Are you from China maybe?

To be honest, had the same problem this morning from 5 different hosts, all in the Netherlands. Ping reply was everywhere above average to other dutch hosts (others: 1 to 2ms, this IP around 4 or higher) and several longer periods of not responding at all (so not one or two pings that didn't respond).

That was main reason to skip this offer.

• @HostSlick Do you allow using that as VPN/GRE/PROXY? What ready filters do you have in that DDoS Protecion?

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2022

@Hotmarer said:
    @HostSlick Do you allow using that as VPN/GRE/PROXY? What ready filters do you have in that DDoS Protecion?

yes its OK.

Filtering works for any attack method Layer3/4.
    At the price point, Its complimentary and filtering wont be adjusted. I mean maybe we will try before nulling a IP if a attack leaks trough but there is no guarantee. Its good to have a protection for potential attacks here and there but if you are a ddos magnet and If you need dedicated filtering you can talk to our sales and get a quote for a dedicated server with custom setup anti ddos rules.

Thanked by 1Hotmarer
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

1gb out of stock, darn it

• Really impressed with the customer service from HostSlick. Had an issue with my account getting deleted that caused me to be unable to submit an order. After a couple emails I had created a new account, my 5EUR credit added to the new account, and Maximilian placed an order on my account for me, reserving a VPS that was almost sold out while I was asleep. Thanks a ton Maximilian!

@GetParanoid said:
    Really impressed with the customer service from HostSlick. Had an issue with my account getting deleted that caused me to be unable to submit an order. After a couple emails I had created a new account, my 5EUR credit added to the new account, and Maximilian placed an order on my account for me, reserving a VPS that was almost sold out while I was asleep. Thanks a ton Maximilian!

Was my mistake however, should not have happened :smile:

Always when theres a attractive special, theres also alot of peoples ordering without payment, so i was cancelling those which havent paid (since it affects the stock number and this deal was limited to 20 per package) and completely overseen you.

But glad we could solve it :smile:

Thanked by 1GetParanoid
    edited March 2022

Deal now sold out. Went fast :smile:

To still give others a chance to grab a good deal, you can however use coupon 5XE64EKCY5 to get 29% recurring discount on our Plans on the Website.
    !! Promotions can not be discounted using this coupon code !!

• hapahapa Member

Not thinking about restocking? This looks like a great deal at a discount, and I seem to be missing it.

@hapa said:
    Not thinking about restocking? This looks like a great deal at a discount, and I seem to be missing it.

Maybe mid/end aril. Need to decide if we will re-stock it. Not sure yet.
    Keeping number of specials limited per Node
    We had 20 total stock Package I and 20 Package II.

• Out of stock!Do I have a chance?

edited March 2022

@HostSlick said:

@hapa said:

Maybe mid/end aril. Need to decide if we will re-stock it. Not sure yet.
    Keeping number of specials limited per Node
    We had 20 total stock Package I and 20 Package II.

Unfortunately not @zuaner

however use coupon 5XE64EKCY5 to get 29% recurring discount on our Plans on the Website. While yearly already is cheaper then monthly subscription :smile:
    maybe you find something