Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for MXRoute $5~$10 package
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for MXRoute $5~$10 package

Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Mail Accounts

Maybe it is a Black Friday promotional package. If there is any transfer, please contact me and provide the transfer price. Thank you.

Comments

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@Cee said:
    Unlimited Domains
    Unlimited Mail Accounts

Maybe it is a Black Friday promotional package. If there is any transfer, please contact me and provide the transfer price. Thank you.

First, this is the wrong category because you aren't offering a service transfer (the category should be "Requests").

Second, as far as I recall, MXroute doesn't allow service transfers.

Third, congrats on your first post.

• CeeCee Member

@angstrom said:

@Cee said:
    Unlimited Domains
    Unlimited Mail Accounts

First, this is the wrong category because you aren't offering a service transfer (the category should be "Requests").

Thank you for pointing out. I want to make it clear that this should only transfer services in private. Maybe I chose the wrong category. I'm sorry.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@Cee said:

@angstrom said:

@Cee said:
    Unlimited Domains
    Unlimited Mail Accounts

Thank you for pointing out. I want to make it clear that this should only transfer services in private. Maybe I chose the wrong category. I'm sorry.

Not only would this not be permitted, but it would also be very risky for the account holder, who doesn't know you and would suffer the consequences if you abused the system. After all, you're a random guy who has just signed up on a hosting forum.

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • @Cee said: I want to make it clear that this should only transfer services in private.

Doing it in private does not alter the fact that you would be doing something against the company's policies. If detected they would be well within their rights to suspend the account and any other accounts the person transferring to you had, for this breach of policy.

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • CeeCee Member

@Cee said:
    Unlimited Domains
    Unlimited Mail Accounts

@jar Are there any BF promotional packages available now?

Thanked by 1Peppery9
  • HxxxHxxx Member

Thanks for contacting LET, @jar will soon attend your ticket and double your unlimited...

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Cee said:

@Cee said:
    Unlimited Domains
    Unlimited Mail Accounts

@jar Are there any BF promotional packages available now?

There are not. New orders are coming in too quickly to justify any promos for the foreseeable future.

Thanked by 1Daniel15
  • CeeCee Member

@angstrom said: Not only would this not be permitted, but it would also be very risky for the account holder, who doesn't know you and would suffer the consequences if you abused the system. After all, you're a random guy who has just signed up on a hosting forum.

>

I have registered for a long time, perhaps just did not send a post, I have marked the post to request the administrator to modify the classification, thank you for reminding me.

• CeeCee Member
    edited March 2022

@MeAtExampleDotCom said:

@Cee said: I want to make it clear that this should only transfer services in private.

Doing it in private does not alter the fact that you would be doing something against the company's policies. If detected they would be well within their rights to suspend the account and any other accounts the person transferring to you had, for this breach of policy.

Thank you @Jar . Do I have the right to trade MXRoute services with other members in private?

@Cee said:

@MeAtExampleDotCom said:

@Cee said: I want to make it clear that this should only transfer services in private.

Thank you @Jar . Do I have the right to trade MXRoute services with other members in private?

I just don't want to have any workload around the subject.

• In case anyone needs a straight answer that isn't polite.

@jar said:

@Cee said:

@MeAtExampleDotCom said:

I just don't want to have any workload around the subject.

This means no and don't ask support about it.

Thanked by 2Dazzle AlwaysSkint
  • Someone should create MXRoute alternative.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • CeeCee Member

@Dazzle said:
    Someone should create MXRoute alternative.

Is there a similar recommendation?
    Some people in the forum mentioned LunaNode and PurelyMail. I may try. I don't know if their IP is clean. I hope the service provider can strictly restrict the abuse of email to prevent IP from entering the blacklist and the trash can.

edited March 2022

@Dazzle said:

The reason I'm comfortable open sourcing almost everything I do is that I know there's no way anyone would reasonably do what I do, for the price I charge. Something different that may be attractive sure, just not what I do.

I've obtained owned IP space from ARIN. I obsessively monitor it, so much so that I know most of the spam traps used by the big blacklists. I catch almost every compromised email account before it's used to send spam and work with users to secure their passwords. I monitor top sender stats 24/7 and have an incredible number of alerts for different conditions that trigger manual review of circumstances. I grow spam filters by hand every day. I run my own RBL (though anyone can use it). I block less outbound email than *Channels did at last time we used them (been a while, admittedly). I monitor industry trends and work with other providers to ensure consistency. I have contacts at nearly every noteworthy company as well as a great reputation with popular anti spam organizations. I even work to prevent customers from harming their domain reputation by reducing the registration emails their forums and blogs send to known spammers who are registering to spam on their websites.

And I intend to scale the business to continue doing these things while improving UX/frontend over time, phasing out "just me" for a sustainable approach that replicates how I work. I think I charge quite competitively, and that anyone trying to mirror my work for what I charge would take one long nap and lose it all.

So really the best alternative, if you like my work, is a reseller. I go out of my way to not compete with them (and will gladly tell them how to compete with me as a reseller) and their customers all receive the same direct result of my daily work.

• CeeCee Member
    edited March 2022

@jar said:

@Dazzle said:

The reason I'm comfortable open sourcing almost everything I do is that I know there's no way anyone would reasonably do what I do, for the price I charge. Something different that may be attractive sure, just not what I do.

I've obtained owned IP space from ARIN. I obsessively monitor it, so much so that I know most of the spam traps used by the big blacklists. I catch almost every compromised email account before it's used to send spam and work with users to secure their passwords. I monitor top sender stats 24/7 and have an incredible number of alerts for different conditions that trigger manual review of circumstances. I grow spam filters by hand every day. I run my own RBL (though anyone can use it). I block less outbound email than *Channels did at last time we used them (been a while, admittedly). I monitor industry trends and work with other providers to ensure consistency. I have contacts at nearly every noteworthy company as well as a great reputation with popular anti spam organizations. I even work to prevent customers from harming their domain reputation by reducing the registration emails their forums and blogs send to known spammers who are registering to spam on their websites.

And I intend to scale the business to continue doing these things while improving UX/frontend over time, phasing out "just me" for a sustainable approach that replicates how I work. I think I charge quite competitively, and that anyone trying to mirror my work for what I charge would take one long nap and lose it all.

So really the best alternative, if you like my work, is a reseller. I go out of my way to not compete with them (and will gladly tell them how to compete with me as a reseller) and their customers all receive the same direct result of my daily work.

I am using your product through the agent, and I will wait for the next promotion to buy again. Everything you do is worth it. I respect your attitude. Thank you for taking the time to let us know.

You can check my PM, maybe we can cooperate deeply.

Thanked by 1jar
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@Cee said: You can check my PM, maybe we can cooperate deeply.

Is that a euphemism?

Thanked by 2pike coreflux
  • sounds like some extra attention in the mail room

• alentoalento Member, Host Rep

@Cee One of MXroute's resellers created a few promo packages the same as Jarland offered. I think that they have a few left ... go look on hostedtalk.net. You'll have to scroll down quite a bit as it was in December....

• CeeCee Member

@Nekki said: Is that a euphemism?

>

Don't get me wrong, these are two different things.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Cee said:

@Nekki said: Is that a euphemism?

>

Don't get me wrong, these are two different things.

You’re only going to get good things from @Jar if you send quality nudes. Don’t send him someone else’s nudes, he’ll know. Don’t ask me how he knows, he just does. Trust me.

• emreemre Member, LIR

@jar said: I run my own RBL (though anyone can use it).

is it https://mxrbl.com/ ?

want to give it a try.

Thanked by 1jar
  • CeeCee Member

@Nekki said: You’re only going to get good things from @Jar if you send quality nudes. Don’t send him someone else’s nudes, he’ll know. Don’t ask me how he knows, he just does. Trust me.

>

Your comments add color to my boring work, LOL

@emre said:

@jar said: I run my own RBL (though anyone can use it).

is it https://mxrbl.com/ ?

want to give it a try.

Aye. Feel free!

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Cee said:

@Nekki said: You’re only going to get good things from @Jar if you send quality nudes. Don’t send him someone else’s nudes, he’ll know. Don’t ask me how he knows, he just does. Trust me.

>

Your comments add color to my boring work, LOL

Then do some different work. There’s a market for everything these days, especially with OnlyFans.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Dazzle said:

I plan to add mail service to yoursunny summer host.
    You can send to any mailbox on the IPv9 network.
    Sending quota would be 666666 messages per hour.
    Spamming is allowed but spam messages will be delivered to recipients who explicitly choose to receive them.
    In contrast, MXroute cuts you off after 300 messages and blocks all spam messages.

Thanked by 1Peppery9
  • I'll sell you mine for $500.

• https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/177486/we-need-your-help-shared-reseller-da-mailchannels-cl-litespeed-de-usa-sg-lifetimes/p1

Same (but different) panel, great deliverability (mail.baby)

Not MXroute, but should work pretty well :smile:

Thanked by 1Cee
  • CeeCee Member

@sanvit said:
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/177486/we-need-your-help-shared-reseller-da-mailchannels-cl-litespeed-de-usa-sg-lifetimes/p1

Same (but different) panel, great deliverability (mail.baby)

Not MXroute, but should work pretty well :smile:

Thank you for your recommendation. What I'd like to know is, what is the email limit per hour for this service provider?

• pbxpbx Member
    edited March 2022

@Cee said: what is the email limit per hour for this service provider?

It's written in the OP of the thread @sanvit linked to:

Each DirectAdmin account used to allow up to 50 emails per day delivered through MailChannels. We've raised this limit to 200 emails per day.

I'd say it's a good alternative, but I don't really like lifetime deals, as I don't see how it can last long when it's offered pretty often, as is the case here.

If it's for a long term project that matters to you and you don't want to move anytime, better not rely on unsustainable business practices.

If you're are happy it this only works a few years, then go great. And it might last a decade, or moar (if many people buy this to "idle").

Thanked by 1Cee
  • CeeCee Member

@pbx said:

@Cee said: what is the email limit per hour for this service provider?

It's written in the OP of the thread @sanvit linked to:

Each DirectAdmin account used to allow up to 50 emails per day delivered through MailChannels. We've raised this limit to 200 emails per day.

I'd say it's a good alternative, but I don't really like lifetime deals, as I don't see how it can last long when it's offered pretty often, as is the case here.

If it's for a long term project that matters to you and you don't want to move anytime, better not rely on unsustainable business practices.

If you're are happy it this only works a few years, then go great. And it might last a decade, or moar (if many people buy this to "idle").

I share your concern. Annual payment is the best choice.
    And to choose a reputable service provider, so that you can safely deliver mail to them for hosting. I will use this service as a reference, one more choice, thank you.