Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help us and receive a free VPS for 1 Year [Giveaway] - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Help us and receive a free VPS for 1 Year [Giveaway]

Comments

• HK or SG!

• quite few hosts in Italy, so vote for Italy!

Thanked by 1TrendyJack
  • yes of course singapore

• umzakumzak Member

@virtono said:
    we are officially opening new locations in Singapore
    The contracts have been signed and the processes are well on their way to completion.

Glad to hear that, so when do sales start? any pre-order?

• @virtono said:
    Hello to all of you,

First of all, we want to thank you for supporting and commenting on our post, it means a lot to us especially when it comes to a topic like the one we have discussed.

We heard your voices and we have seen your wishes, and we want to announce that we are officially opening new locations in Singapore, Tokyo, and Hong Kong.
    The contracts have been signed and the processes are well on their way to completion.

And as promised we have one lucky winner: dosai. @dosai please PM so we can provide the server.
    We've chosen another 2 members as a reserve, just in case Dosai is not messaging us before Monday. (kerm1 and r6gear).
    Here is the link to the giveaway random name picker: https://commentpicker.com/random-name-picker.php?id=rnp_624573af4dddb618

But we know that everyone that commented here did it wholeheartedly so to give something back to all of our community we leave you this special coupon just for you: 20EXTRA with this you will receive 20% off your next order with us, it doesn't matter if the price is already at promo (for example KVM 1G, or hosting plans which are already discounted).

Thank you all for the support and opinions.
    We will see you soon.

Well done! Will definitely get one in Hong Kong and Singapore ;)

• virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider

We promised and we have delivered. We listened to your needs and now we have opened up new locations around the world.
    Hong Kong is one of them. With that being said we want to celebrate with our community.

We wanted to do something special for you guys.
    As you may know, prices in Asia have a tendency to be higher than anywhere else, but we strive to keep true to our promise of “High Quality at Fair Prices” so we decided to keep the usual prices.

You can start ordering in Hong Kong right now. Only 1000 VPSs available in stock. The KVM 1G plan for only €29.95 / year is available too.

Also, if you are interested in services in Europe or US, keep an eye out for our ongoing spring sale:

-30% recurring discount on our #cloudVPS using the coupon: SPRING30 . The offer is available in Miami | Amsterdam | Paris | Madrid | Stockholm, starting with KVM2G plan: https://www.virtono.com/link.php?id=60

-We have also a great offer for our web hosting services: Pay €1 and get 6 months of premium Web Hosting: https://www.virtono.com/link.php?id=63

Thanked by 2bruh21 abtdw
  • Singapore or Tokyo or Hong Kong, if the Chinese network is optimized, there will be a lot of customers...

Thanked by 1smy

If you choose a server from our Cloud VPS offer page: https://www.virtono.com/link.php?id=60
    You'll see on the order form the option to choose a Hong Kong server.
    We already got a lot of orders in Hong Kong and we've just launched it today. In the next couple of days, we'll have online the Tokyo and Singapore clusters.

• smysmy Member

toky japan, its closer to me.

Thanked by 1virtono
  • Definitely tokyo

Thanked by 1virtono
  • singapore

Thanked by 1virtono
  • I want one in warsaw since I live here but a lot of polish websites block foreign IP's so you can't read dumb shit about politics while on holidays abroad

Thanked by 1virtono

In the last comment I forgot to add, so here are the test IP addresses for our Hong Kong infrastructure:

IPv4: 85.121.240.3
    IPv6: 2a0e:1d80:14:0046:0000:0000:0000:0001

• Hong Kong,PLEASE.For vpn.

• absolutely hong kong!

chinese customers love it as a vpn, yeah!

• Tokyo japan definitely! Right now , the china unioncom and china mobile have better bandwidth with japan. Most of the chinese mainland vpn/ss/v2ray/trojan user will interesting about japan vps.The greencloud and virmarch showed that!

Great news! Singapore is up and running | Try it out now with our great offers!

Straight to the point, because there is no time to waste, we have launched Singapore.
    Singapore is a limited availability location so hurry up!

Try out our new locations with a variety of offers starting with:

• Virtono’s KVM-based Cloud Virtual Servers come with dedicated resources and SSD storage in multiple data centers worldwide with 30 GB SSD of storage, 1 vCPU, 1GB RAM of memory and 2TB of bandwidth, all for under 30 EUR per year.

Simple -  €29.95 / year.

It works for any website & for any business.

Virtono’s KVM Cloud Virtual Servers come with some digital goodies:
    • 50GB SSD
    • 1 vCPU
    • 2GB RAM
    • 3TB Traffic
    • 1x IPv4 Address
    • 1x /64 IPv6 Subnet

• Get 50% OFF for the first month for any service on our website, starting with KVM2G, and get the right one for you! Use coupon code TRYIT50 at checkout.

Use our test IPs so you can check the latency:
    IPv4: 85.121.241.2
    IPv6:2a0e:1d80:15:000c:0000:0000:0000:0001

All the best,
    Virtono

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • Tokyo!

@404PageNotFound said:
    Tokyo!

We are working on that, but it will take some time. I think 2-3 weeks at least.

• awoooooolawooooool Member
    edited May 2022

Hong Kong would be great

• LisoLiso Member

@virtono said:
    Great news! Singapore is up and running | Try it out now with our great offers!

Straight to the point, because there is no time to waste, we have launched Singapore.
    Singapore is a limited availability location so hurry up!

Try out our new locations with a variety of offers starting with:

• Virtono’s KVM-based Cloud Virtual Servers come with dedicated resources and SSD storage in multiple data centers worldwide with 30 GB SSD of storage, 1 vCPU, 1GB RAM of memory and 2TB of bandwidth, all for under 30 EUR per year.

Simple -  €29.95 / year.

It works for any website & for any business.

Virtono’s KVM Cloud Virtual Servers come with some digital goodies:
    • 50GB SSD
    • 1 vCPU
    • 2GB RAM
    • 3TB Traffic
    • 1x IPv4 Address
    • 1x /64 IPv6 Subnet

• Get 50% OFF for the first month for any service on our website, starting with KVM2G, and get the right one for you! Use coupon code TRYIT50 at checkout.

Use our test IPs so you can check the latency:
    IPv4: 85.121.241.2
    IPv6:2a0e:1d80:15:000c:0000:0000:0000:0001

All the best,
    Virtono

What CPU you use in SG?

• umzakumzak Member

@virtono said:
    Great news! Singapore is up and running

yabs?

@Liso said:

What CPU you use in SG?

The same we use on all nodes, Intel(R) Xeon(R) Gold 5218 CPU.

@umzak said:

@virtono said:
    Great news! Singapore is up and running

yabs?

Not ready, but I'm sure will come from other clients. I will ask a colleague to install a VPS for yabs when he'll have some spare time.

• Hello, I heard that your Singapore VPS is online, can I request a free VPS for testing, maybe two days is enough

• Hello, thank you for your generous activity. Let me tell you what I need. Currently we have about 200 customers in Singapore who need to maintain service verification and continuous authenticity verification. This requires a relatively low delay, so it needs VPS in Singapore to set up, so that customers can have a better experience. All customers first. Thank you again for your generosity and would like me to help you test your new region. Thanks for allowing you to use your free VPS!

• DUNAIDUNAI Member

Hello, I heard that your Singapore VPS is online, can I request a free VPS for testing, maybe two days is enough !

• the9_vthe9_v Member

Singapore location.. need some storage with cheap price

• nightcatnightcat Member
    edited May 2022

I would like to try Singapore/HK vps.

• cfdmzzzcfdmzzz Member

Tokyo, SG or HK