Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Problems with Virmach Support
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Problems with Virmach Support

hot_sauce_ughhot_sauce_ugh Member
edited March 2022 in Help

I opened a ticket on Friday, no response yet and the server is down/cannot connect from the virmach panel.... Is anyone else having the same issue? In the past I was able to call or live chat but both of these options are not working... and the ticket status remains the same since I created it...

Is there any alternative way to contact them?

Comments

  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

    Creating this thread isn't going to get you special treatment or priority support.

    Pretty sure you're not the only one with a ticket open, so it's best to just wait.

  • I used to be able to contact Syed but looks like they have disabled tickets via email... so just curious if there is any other way to prioritize the ticket, I have no problem paying for expediated support...

  • angstromangstrom Moderator

    @hot_sauce_ugh said:
    I opened a ticket on Friday, no response yet and the server is down/cannot connect from the virmach panel.... Is anyone else having the same issue? In the past I was able to call or live chat but both of these options are not working... and the ticket status remains the same since I created it...

    Is there any alternative way to contact them?

    No

    Congrats on your first discussion

    Thanked by 2FrankZ ZA_capetown
  • Welp then I guess I'll just have to be patient, thanks for the feed back! You guys rock!

  • @hot_sauce_ugh said:
    if there is any other way to prioritize the ticket, I have no problem paying for expediated support...

    But no idea if that works and how it works and how much @VirMach gonna bill you in the end :D

    Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited March 2022

    You can open a "priority support" ticket the cost is $15 per 15 mins. You can find this in the open ticket section under "other inquires". Please ensure that you have at least $15 account credit, or a credit card on file before opening the ticket.

    @DP said: Creating this thread isn't going to get you special treatment or priority support.

    Opening this thread instead of posting in the thread that is already open will normally delay any response from VirMach. Oh wait you did post in the open sales thread and then opened this thread 17 minutes later.
    Yea, @DP is right, probably not going to go well.

    EDIT: quick, @JabJab very quick.

  • titustitus Member
    edited March 2022

    You should check Your VM's node name, and the "Network Status" page (Login -> 'support' -> 'network status'). If they know about the problem, You can found some details about it. If they know about the problem, You don't need to open a ticket (they working on it, and will be updated the status on the same page). If the VM is looks like running (on the panel) but You can't reach it, You can try the console on the Soluse VM panel.

    If the console not working, and no 'incident' on the 'Network status' page on Your VM's node, if i'm not wrong You can open a priority ticket (and You will be probably not billed - that was a long time ago, it maybe changed. I'm lucky, because my VirMach VM's online at the moment).

    Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • First rule of CheapClub is: "you do not talk about support"

    Second rule of CheapClub is "you do not talk about support"

    Third rule of CheapClub is "you either solve the problem yourself or wait long enough to see it resolve itself"

    -jmaxwell

    Thanked by 2TimboJones Void
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

    @titus said:
    You should check Your VM's node name, and the "Network Status" page (Login -> 'support' -> 'network status'). If they know about the problem, You can found some details about it. If they know about the problem, You don't need to open a ticket (they working on it, and will be updated the status on the same page). If the VM is looks like running (on the panel) but You can't reach it, You can try the console on the Soluse VM panel.

    If the console not working, and no 'incident' on the 'Network status' page on Your VM's node, if i'm not wrong You can open a priority ticket (and You will be probably not billed - that was a long time ago, it maybe changed. I'm lucky, because my VirMach VM's online at the moment).

    When WHMCS cannot connect to the host node, the embedded VM control panel does not show up, and there's nowhere to see the host node name.

    The customer could have written down the host node name, but:

    • Many customers won't think about writing it down.
    • Provider could live-migrate the KVM to another host node.
  • hezekiahsharehezekiahshare Member
    edited March 2022

    me too i have ticket on them and there is zero solution for 11 days until my billing reach end priod my server still down without any help and no infomation and notification. so i think maybe if you may find great provider i can recomend you to racknerd or dedipath or servarica they have real dedicate smart support. if you still with them dont forget to always backup your data every day or two days.

    No Alternative i reach their email it still no answer no information

    Thanked by 1karjaj
  • jason5545jason5545 Member
    edited March 2022

    @hezekiahshare said:
    me too i have ticket on them and there is zero solution for 11 days until my billing reach end priod my server still down without any help and no infomation and notification. so i think maybe if you may find great provider i can recomend you to racknerd or dedipath or servarica they have real dedicate smart support. if you still with them dont forget to always backup your data every day or two days.

    No Alternative i reach their email it still no answer no information

    Agreed, now Virmach steps down from my main to my backup at best.
    Maybe their goal is to let you pay for priority support.

  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

    If it's an outage, we're already aware of it, in this case. I'm not saying not to create a ticket, but we usually aggregate these tickets and do not necessarily respond to all of them. We use the network status page to communicate in these cases.

    If it's a new service and related to the special, we have a lot of these tickets right now. We did let people know there will be some issues with the panel and such for these services, but there's no "outage" for these nodes right now and they're usable.

    If it's not functioning and the node is online with no outage posted, and it's not a Ryzen service, then that's very rare but possible and in this case I apologize for the long wait but there's hundreds of requests right now that fit into the above so it's difficult to locate all these cases. Your best chance at the quickest resolution is probably a ticket with a very good/descriptive title, made in the priority department.

    @FrankZ said: You can open a "priority support" ticket the cost is $15 per 15 mins. You can find this in the open ticket section under "other inquires". Please ensure that you have at least $15 account credit, or a credit card on file before opening the ticket.

    We haven't really charged anyone for those pretty much ever outside of a few times where we mentioned it and then they publicly freaked out here. Well maybe I won't say ever, but no recent cases I can think of at all that I personally did, four years ago and another employee? Maybe.

    I think people are figuring that out because we get a high amount of misuse of this department.

    @jason5545 said: Maybe their goal is to let you pay for priority support.

    Definitely not the goal. We've also reduced a lot of additional fees in general. These line item invoices have gone down by over 70%

    We started (quietly) offering free IP changes in many cases, and processing many requests without charging any of those fees.

    @yoursunny said: When WHMCS cannot connect to the host node, the embedded VM control panel does not show up, and there's nowhere to see the host node name.

    The customer could have written down the host node name, but:

    Many customers won't think about writing it down.
    Provider could live-migrate the KVM to another host node.

    This has been in our development queue (to fix/improve that) for a very long time but so have a million other things related to SolusVM or WHMCS being terrible by default.

Sign In or Register to comment.