Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quick first impression of HostCram
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Quick first impression of HostCram

I've been pretty lucky in finding providers on this forum; DashCloud and Greencloud have provided some of the best support and most responsive I've ever seen.

Unfortunately, it does seem like that luck has run out for me. I picked up a 6GB VM with a reasonably time sensitive use case based on recommendations here, and I've waited 3 business days for provisioning now, with no end in sight.

I'd be happy to post a follow-up review when I get the VPS, but as it stands I can't recommend HostCram for anything other than idling.

Comments

• drunkendogdrunkendog Member
    edited March 2022

Also pinging @Shakib to see if I can work something out; I want to enjoy your services, but I haven't gotten any concrete response when I reached out to you.

• ehabehab Member

@drunkendog said:
    Also pinging @Shakib to see if I can work something out; I want to enjoy your services, but I haven't gotten any concrete response when I reached out to you.

u need to pay.
    paypal peepee

• drunkendogdrunkendog Member
    edited March 2022

Just a quick update: I had a chat with one of their support agents and got some information; while my service still isn't provisioned, it's nice knowing that my order hasn't been lost to the void

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

First of all, I am sorry for keeping you waiting.

Mistakes were made on both my side and your side. Let's just get passed that so you can enjoy this performance beast. :*

https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/13594380