Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gullo's Hosting | Guess who's back! | NAT, LittleVZ | New Locations and Bundles! - Page 17
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Gullo's Hosting | Guess who's back! | NAT, LittleVZ | New Locations and Bundles!

Comments

• CamCam Member, Patron Provider

@Digika said:

@Cam said: I’ve been here since 2014 and have no plans on going anywhere.

Thread's title is "Guess who's back!" so naturally, I wanted to ensure

I see, Yes I am still here, and have no intentions of going anywhere.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Cam said:
    Does something make it look like I’m shutting down? If so please do tell!

Saturday only.

@yoursunny said:

@Cam said:

Saturday only.

hah, I just started a new job, the first 6 months didn't allow me to put in time on Gullo's Hosting during the week so I had to limit support hours. I'm just now finally able to get back into the regular rhythm so you will see that message going away fairly soon within the next couple of months.

Thanked by 2martheen sliix
  • @Cam said:

@yoursunny said:

@Cam said:

Saturday only.

hah, I just started a new job, the first 6 months didn't allow me to put in time on Gullo's Hosting during the week so I had to limit support hours. I'm just now finally able to get back into the regular rhythm so you will see that message going away fairly soon within the next couple of months.

Hey Cam, any chance you could open up a spot for 256mb on a UK node? I'm currently on a 128mb and would love to upgrade.

@razorblade said:

@Cam said:

@yoursunny said:

@Cam said:

Saturday only.

Hey Cam, any chance you could open up a spot for 256mb on a UK node? I'm currently on a 128mb and would love to upgrade.

There is plenty of space available. Just upgrade in the client area.

• I want to add a 256MB Ram VPS to my existing account and use the LEB-NAT-258MB Code to get the discount, but the website says "The coupon could not be applied". This also happens for the other VPS offers (different Ram or locations). Even if I open Gullos site in browser incognito mode, I cannot apply the discount. So I guess the discounts are not only canceled for pre-existing accounts. Will they be available again in the near future?

@peterfarge said:
    I want to add a 256MB Ram VPS to my existing account and use the LEB-NAT-258MB Code to get the discount, but the website says "The coupon could not be applied". This also happens for the other VPS offers (different Ram or locations). Even if I open Gullos site in browser incognito mode, I cannot apply the discount. So I guess the discounts are not only canceled for pre-existing accounts. Will they be available again in the near future?

Coupons can't be applied to service upgrades; all of those coupons are expired now.

Thanked by 1peterfarge
  • PRE-ORDER BF One Time NAT IPv4 256MB NY is terminated, right?
    I think it was using Dedipath's IP address if I remember correctly...

@tototo said:
    PRE-ORDER BF One Time NAT IPv4 256MB NY is terminated, right?
    I think it was using Dedipath's IP address if I remember correctly...

Correct got to just about 10 months. May see something like that again this BF

Thanked by 3tototo tuc skag
  • @Cam
    Is node in Poland experiencing some network performance issues today? It is really slowish.

@Digika said:
    @Cam
    Is node in Poland experiencing some network performance issues today? It is really slowish.

Yes it is. Taking a look at it as we speak.

• Wondering, why are some of the locations blocked in Russia? Not a region I particularly care about, but still net neutrality blah blah

• @shruub said:
    Wondering, why are some of the locations blocked in Russia? Not a region I particularly care about, but still net neutrality blah blah

Most likely because Russians can use them as VPN, so their government blocks them.

@Fireboy said:

@shruub said:
    Wondering, why are some of the locations blocked in Russia? Not a region I particularly care about, but still net neutrality blah blah

Most likely because Russians can use them as VPN, so their government blocks them.

Yes, This is the case, unfortunately.

• @Fireboy said:

@shruub said:

oh damn. I expected some sorta embargo on the hosting side but that sucks. welp, looks interesting regardless :)

• DigikaDigika Member
    edited October 2023

@Cam said: Yes it is. Taking a look at it as we speak.

Any news? It is getting worse. I've attempted to reboot my VZ and now it responds like with 5-10secodns delay. It is unusable.

EDIT: actually, it just stopped working altogether. My last attempt at SSH:
    root@fuck:~# client_loop: send disconnect: Connection reset by peer

Now it just dead.

• DigikaDigika Member
    edited October 2023

Ok, I somehow managed to reboot it. It is still SLOW as hell, it takes few seconds to respond to ANYTHING, but the worst part is it seems to be completely reset?

None of the password are accepted, I can't even log via console.

• DigikaDigika Member
    edited October 2023

I've managed to restore access by some miracle but node does not perform even at bare minimum:

C:>ssh gullo
    ssh: connect to host 5*.**.**.5* port 5420: Connection timed out

• DigikaDigika Member
    edited October 2023

Aaand I cant login again LOL, the console password is invalid (???)

@Digika said:

@Cam said: Yes it is. Taking a look at it as we speak.

Any news? It is getting worse. I've attempted to reboot my VZ and now it responds like with 5-10secodns delay. It is unusable.

EDIT: actually, it just stopped working altogether. My last attempt at SSH:
    root@fuck:~# client_loop: send disconnect: Connection reset by peer

Now it just dead.

Still working on it. Its a load issue, trying to track down if its software related or hardware. Ill be continuing updates on twitter,

• @Cam So what was the issue?

@Digika said:
    @Cam So what was the issue?

Not 100% sure yet, Could be a rouge container or a cooling issue.

• DigikaDigika Member
    edited October 2023

@Cam

@Cam said: Not 100% sure yet, Could be a rouge container or a cooling issue.

The issue is back. I get these weird moments when my network perf drops no nothing (existing connections dropped or new ones arent made), then it goes back, rinse and repeat forever.

@Digika said:
    @Cam

@Cam said: Not 100% sure yet, Could be a rouge container or a cooling issue.

The issue is back. I get these weird moments when my network perf drops no nothing (existing connections dropped or new ones arent made), then it goes back, rinse and repeat forever.

The node is looking stable on my side. If your still having issues open a ticket please.

• DigikaDigika Member
    edited October 2023

@Cam
    RIP it is happening again, same issue began to manifest
    https://i.imgur.com/MSOp2JC.png
    https://i.imgur.com/xognybD.png

All ded, even tho I can connect to the server via SSH, it fails at HTTP1/2 outgoing

This was around 13:00-13:30 UTC

@Digika said:
    @Cam
    RIP it is happening again, same issue began to manifest
    https://i.imgur.com/MSOp2JC.png
    https://i.imgur.com/xognybD.png

All ded, even tho I can connect to the server via SSH, it fails at HTTP1/2 outgoing

This was around 13:00-13:30 UTC

Didn't I move you to a different location? Are you saying this is happening on a different node now?

Please open a ticket, this forum isn't meant to be a support outlet.

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • Looking forward to BF 2023 to get some nice deals, pretty happy with Gullo since Apr 2023

Thanked by 2Cam k4zz
  • No $12/year for this package in the UK, VA, Singapore, Australia?

@zed3473 said:
    No $12/year for this package in the UK, VA, Singapore, Australia?

LittleVZ's had to be discontinued after the OVH IP price hike.

Thanked by 1ask_seek_knock
  • @Cam any new locations for his year BF?