Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gullo's Hosting | Guess who's back! | NAT, LittleVZ | New Locations and Bundles! - Page 15
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Gullo's Hosting | Guess who's back! | NAT, LittleVZ | New Locations and Bundles!

Comments

• CamCam Member, Patron Provider

@newlan said:
    I'm late, can I still buy a bundle now

@scoobyz said:
    ​$24/year in the UK, Virginia, Singapore, and Australia - not available for SG?? @Cam

LittleVZ is not available any longer. Sorry

• GanonkGanonk Member

when relased new offers?

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited May 2023

I was migrated from broken FIN VZ1 to FIN VZ2 after days of downtime not so long time ago and now it seems like this server isn't any better and of course no updates at https://twitter.com/gullostatus
    Uptimerobot show outages, but so do mine - not really useful as it's unexplained periodical occurrence :)

Down for 16 h, 31 min (it's still down)
    May 16, 2023, 19:44 GMT +02:00

Down for 11 h, 8 min
    May 5, 2023, 13:02 GMT +02:00

Down for 11 h, 48 min
    May 4, 2023, 16:17 GMT +02:00

Down for 14 h, 58 min
    April 14, 2023, 08:28 GMT +02:00

• foodiefoodie Barred

Providing so many years nat service deserve respect <3

BTW, closing ticket system is not a good operation, hope you could reopen it, even ticket will be replied on certain day of a week.

@Mumbly said:
    I was migrated from broken FIN VZ1 to FIN VZ2 after days of downtime not so long time ago and now it seems like this server isn't any better and of course no updates at https://twitter.com/gullostatus
    Uptimerobot show outages, but so do mine - not really useful as it's unexplained periodical occurrence :)

Down for 16 h, 31 min (it's still down)
    May 16, 2023, 19:44 GMT +02:00

Down for 11 h, 8 min
    May 5, 2023, 13:02 GMT +02:00

Down for 11 h, 48 min
    May 4, 2023, 16:17 GMT +02:00

Down for 14 h, 58 min
    April 14, 2023, 08:28 GMT +02:00

@foodie said:
    Providing so many years nat service deserve respect <3

BTW, closing ticket system is not a good operation, hope you could reopen it, even ticket will be replied on certain day of a week.

The ticket system is open. Just follow the prompts.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • MumblyMumbly Member
    edited May 2023

So let me get this straight. If/when host node die in monday or thuesday there's no one to check what's going on for whole week? Everything is basically on autopilot? :)
    I am not asking about support regarding "issues anyone may face" but long term host node outages.
    Maybe you should be clear also about this when you direct us to check outdated twitter "Gullo's Status" or complain week later about people opening support tickets after several days long unacknowledged downtimes.

I will surely "refrain from opening tickets regarding any downtime in the future" as you requested via ticket now when I know that your stuff is on complete autopilot. I did not know this before.

@Mumbly said:
    So let me get this straight. If/when host node die in monday or thuesday there's no one to check what's going on for whole week? Everything is basically on autopilot? :)
    I am not asking about support regarding "issues anyone may face" but long term host node outages.
    Maybe you should be clear also about this when you direct us to check outdated twitter "Gullo's Status" or complain week later about people opening support tickets after several days long unacknowledged downtimes.

I will surely "refrain from opening tickets regarding any downtime in the future" as you requested via ticket now when I know that your stuff is on complete autopilot. I did not know this before.

This is accurate and will continue until the first week of August.
    That announcement has been on the website for over 4 months now. Im not sure how I could make it any more simple for someone than displaying a popup prior to them being able to open a ticket.

I don't complain to anyone, people just sometimes struggle to read the things in front of them. Nothing much else I can do. Just doing the best I can with the time and availability I have.

I've seen many providers do much worse things than this. I'm doing the best I can with transparency. I'm over here sustaining this brand during a time when I probably should be just focusing on myself. I'm a one-man show over here, don't forget that. I have never tried to be the best I have never made any promises to anyone that I haven't been able to maintain. So please just cut me a break and have reasonable expectations on a service that you pay pennies for.

Thanked by 5bdl zGato Void tuc sh97
  • MumblyMumbly Member
    edited May 2023

I don't try to argue with you or accuse you of anything and I was genuinley curious about autopilot thingy, because when you're saying that "people just sometimes struggle to read the things in front of them" that's not completely accurate. Look at your own printscreen:

People don't read your mind when you talk about support "opening hours" instead of your own infrastructure maintenance absence.
    Despite the limited support one may think that you still monitor your own stuff in weekdays and wonder what's going on. You don't (or you can't because you're "away") I got it now, but please don't blame us for "struggling to read the things in front of us" when you're the one who mix two different things. Customer support != own infrastructure maintenance (in case of long term outages).
    Anyway, it's clear now and I have no problem with that, so no need to drag this further.

@Mumbly said:
    I don't try to argue with you or accuse you of anything and I was genuinley curious about autopilot thingy, because when you're saying that "people just sometimes struggle to read the things in front of them" that's not completely accurate. Look at your own printscreen:

People don't read your mind when you talk about support "opening hours" instead of your own infrastructure maintenance absence.
    Despite the limited support one may think that you still monitor your own stuff in weekdays and wonder what's going on. You don't (or you can't because you're "away") I got it now, but please don't blame us for "struggling to read the things in front of us" when you're the one who mix two different things. Customer support != own infrastructure maintenance (in case of long term outages).
    Anyway, it's clear now and I have no problem with that, so no need to drag this further.

I see your confusion, Im glad its cleared up now.

Thanked by 1Mumbly
  • DigikaDigika Member

What is happening today, @Cam? My VPS got restarted 3 times, I'm on PL node

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Debian 12 should be available on 2023-06-10 according to this:
    https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2023/04/msg00007.html

How many Saturdays after will it take for Gullo to offer a template of Debian 12 for the kiddos?

• @yoursunny said: How many Saturdays after will it take for Gullo to offer a template of Debian 12 for the kiddos?

I doubt if Debian 12 is usable with 128MB ram OpenVZ, because currently I have to stop several services to run sudo apt-get upgrade, and locale-gen always fails.

It would be great to have a Go version or lite version.

Anyway, Gullo's nodes in Germany and US are very stable, very worth the money.

• Bundle deal not available :neutral:

@Digika said:
    What is happening today, @Cam? My VPS got restarted 3 times, I'm on PL node

Should be all set now.

@yoursunny said:
    Debian 12 should be available on 2023-06-10 according to this:
    https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2023/04/msg00007.html

How many Saturdays after will it take for Gullo to offer a template of Debian 12 for the kiddos?

I will add it to my list of things to do :)

• clanclan Member

where is the SolusVM Control Panel ? i need links :'(

• MumblyMumbly Member

@clan said:

https://solusvm.g...o.me

Thanked by 1clan
  • clanclan Member

@Mumbly said:

@clan said:

Dude, I use the username and password on the Console and can't log in to it. Where are the username and password?

• MumblyMumbly Member

@clan said:

@Mumbly said:

@clan said:

Dude, I use the username and password on the Console and can't log in to it. Where are the username and password?

Most likely in server activation mail.

Thanked by 2clan Cam

@Mumbly said:

@clan said:

@Mumbly said:

@clan said:

Thank you for helping them Mumbly :)

Thanked by 1Mumbly
  • clanclan Member

@Cam said:

@Mumbly said:

@clan said:

@Mumbly said:

@clan said:

My service SG shut down automatically many times today, what happened😢

@clan said:

@Cam said:

@Mumbly said:

@clan said:

@Mumbly said:

@clan said:

@clan said:

@Cam said:

@Mumbly said:

@clan said:

@Mumbly said:

@clan said:

In the process of changing the IP. Emails were sent out yesterday and a notification is placed on the dashboard.

Thanked by 1clan
  • sliixsliix Member

I appreciate you sent out the notification email regarding the SG IP change.

@sliix said:

Absolutely. Thanks for the comment!

• clanclan Member
    edited June 2023

@Cam said:

@sliix said:

Absolutely. Thanks for the comment!

Why can't I find the gullo registration entry I want change my email adress and my friend need
    register but have no find registration entry :'(

To generate an account on Gullo's Hosting you would need to order a service.

Thanked by 2clan Ganonk
  • MumblyMumbly Member
    edited June 2023

@clan said: Why can't I find the gullo registration entry I want change my email adress

• at first you didn't know what's solusvm url
    • then you didn't have solusvm login data
    • now you want to change mail

Reselling/buying account(s) from "friends" may end up badly at some point. Just sayin'

Thanked by 2clan bdl
  • clanclan Member
    edited June 2023

@Cam said:

4379415 Please check the ticket, the new service has not been used normally for 5 days

• bdlbdl Member

@clan said:

@Cam said:

4379415 Please check the ticket, the new service has not been used normally for 5 days

Wait 'til Saturday. You can play with your friend until then.

Thanked by 1clan
  • GanonkGanonk Member

@bdl said:

@clan said:

Wait 'til Saturday. You can play with your friend until then.

Thankyou

Thanked by 1bdl
  • @Cam

My VPS on DE VZ4 144.76.97.102 has lost its IPV4 connectivity over night.
    Can't connect via IPV4 and can not ping from terminal, DNS Resolving is broken too.

It would be nice if you could give the server a corrective nudge and have a good weekend.