Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nexusbytes control panel seems down - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nexusbytes control panel seems down

2»

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Again, I did not start this farce. You've.

Couldn't wait some moments and fired up this lovely thread. What did you expect? A pat int he back? Not in 2022.

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited March 2022

@deank said:
    Again, I did not start this farce. You've.

Couldn't wait some moments and fired up this lovely thread. What did you expect? A pat int he back? Not in 2022.

It is an outage and you're just being as stupid as I have always known you to be, here is your pat for being here.

Look, it's clear that you can't handle it.

So, if you let it go, so shall I. If not, I shall keep trolling thee, for you are a duck.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@LTniger said:
    So, provider multiple times called as "premium" is under the radar at a second when there is little downtime. What's the true agenda here? To defame?

Next time please wait at least 72h before wine. Have some respect and trust. The end is not nigh.

Next time please do 72 push-ups before declaring a server is not working.

@deank said:
    I don't care about Serisen. I am more concerned about OP.

Him creating this thread raises a few alarm bells. I fear (Yeah, right) for his mental stability.

You said PMS could start after 666 seconds of downtime.

Aye, and PMS is not a good thing, especially for men to have.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Chiming in here to say that the OP is a VERY reasonable and recent client. It's normal he's worried with a major server down that controls the servers, given @seriesn absence. I hope he's ok.

Thanked by 2risharde JeDaYoshi

seriesn is okay. OP said he responded within 5 minutes.

@MikePT said:
    Chiming in here to say that the OP is a VERY reasonable and recent client. It's normal he's worried with a major server down that controls the servers, given @seriesn absence. I hope he's ok.

Thanks, I really didn't start the thread for some kind of agenda against NexusBytes, maybe I will just forget about posting in the outages and use discord to ask next time or something. Amazing how much people are being influenced by these drama-making kids. I have been absolutely transparent even when he answered back and then to be tried to be thrown under the bus, like I did something wrong for posting lol. Good luck with that.

Thanks @MikePT for at least confirming I am reasonable, I appreciate it. I think I will move on from this thread, I don't particularly have a sense of humor for people who aren't particular funny to me.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@FAT32 could you kindly close this thread if you have the time to do so?

I've actually PMed @FAT33 like 5 hours ago to close it.