Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nexusbytes control panel seems down
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nexusbytes control panel seems down

risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran
edited March 2022 in Outages

Anyone else getting cloudflare errors when trying to access my.nexusbytes.com ?
I got the page to load once but then everything went down right after. Cannot get into VPS end user panel because of this either.

Also means, I cannot create a support ticket :( :( :(

Comments

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Forgot to tag @seriesn

• Works normally for me

• emperoremperor Member
    edited March 2022

Works fine

EDIT: Client area works fine.. but Virtualizor seems to be down.

@drizbo said:
    Works normally for me

Did you just check? Please confirm, I can get to their main page but not the control panel.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

This is how it looks like when a guy thinks the world is crashing down, only to realize that it is only his world that's crashing down.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Works fine here.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@risharde said:
    Forgot to tag @seriesn

@seriesn has been MIA for well over a month

Thanked by 2yoursunny Server

MMP is accessible now.

• I can confirm panel works fine

uhh this is spliffy still, it's back up but clearly loaded or something but thanks so much for messaging in and confirming it's working again guys - let me see if I can change rDNS quickly just in case!

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@angstrom said:

@risharde said:
    Forgot to tag @seriesn

Not really duh.

@Neoon said:

@angstrom said:

@risharde said:
    Forgot to tag @seriesn

Not really duh.

Yeah he's not that active on the forums but I spoke to him a few days ago.

Thanked by 1angstrom

Just created a ticket and he's alive and kicking, responded in less than 5 minutes so that's good. Maybe he was working on maintenance or something that caused the blip. Ironically I hardly ever go to the panel but needed to just now.

Thanked by 1angstrom

He doesn't and should need to be active on LET because a decent host tries to stay away from this GodForSaken place.

Usually, the trajectory is like this.

1.Extremely active on LET to grab losers when starting out.
    2.Once established, become less active.
    3.Big enough? Ditch the losers. Or sell the company.
    4.Profit.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@DP said:

@Neoon said:

@angstrom said:

@risharde said:
    Forgot to tag @seriesn

Not really duh.

Yeah he's not that active on the forums but I spoke to him a few days ago.

Fair enough, "MIA" was me trying to sound younger than I am. :)

My point was rather that @seriesn hasn't been around here for over a month, which is true, and which also contrasts with his very active presence here a year or so ago (and earlier).

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

Just was there and checked. Site works, panel works, and Virtualizor panel works fine, too. VPS also works fine and had no service interruptions. Unfortunately though the man himself, @seriesn, seems to be hard to talk with; maybe a case of flu.

• LeviLevi Member

@deank said: because a decent host tries to stay away from this GodForSaken place.

Sometimes you must start from the lowest bottom to rise at the top.

• Everything working fine

• @angstrom said:

Dropped him a PM 1 week ago and opened a sales ticket 4 days ago, still no reply. Hope everything is good! :)

• henixhenix Member

• LeviLevi Member

So, provider multiple times called as "premium" is under the radar at a second when there is little downtime. What's the true agenda here? To defame?

Next time please wait at least 72h before wine. Have some respect and trust. The end is not nigh.

@LTniger said:
    So, provider multiple times called as "premium" is under the radar at a second when there is little downtime. What's the true agenda here? To defame?

Next time please wait at least 72h before wine. Have some respect and trust. The end is not nigh.

I must say, this nexusbytes VPS has been THE most responsive VPS I have used overall so I wouldn't discredit seriesn on this brand as being premium. I am a bit surprised the varying differences of opinions about his responsiveness but he must have his reasons so best leave that to him to answer to you guys.

• @risharde said:

@LTniger said:

I must say, this nexusbytes VPS has been THE most responsive VPS I have used overall so I wouldn't discredit seriesn on this brand as being premium. I am a bit surprised the varying differences of opinions about his responsiveness but he must have his reasons so best leave that to him to answer to you guys.

He was very open with the community about this, he got rather sick for about a month or so and was at the same time overloaded with work and just trying his best. Generally, everyone seemed to relate & understand and appreciate the raw transparency. iirc everyone was just happy to see him recovering :)

• Deadpooled with boom

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@dahartigan said:
    Deadpooled with boom

I just ssh'd into my 3 NexusBytes VPS and they all work fine and are responsive as usual.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@jsg said:
    @seriesn, seems to be hard to talk with; maybe a case of flu.

He's alive. Was talking to him yesterday. He's a busy guy and I don't believe internet forums are a top priority in his life right now. He's taking care of business and his life.

I don't care about Serisen. I am more concerned about OP.

Him creating this thread raises a few alarm bells. I fear (Yeah, right) for his mental stability.

edited March 2022

@deank said:
    I don't care about Serisen. I am more concerned about OP.

Him creating this thread raises a few alarm bells. I fear (Yeah, right) for his mental stability.

@deank thanks for the concern (???), I would tell you to stop trolling and escalating this into something more than what the post was but I will go along with it for the time. I do have my limits.

Dude, you started this farce, not I.

Thanked by 1bulbasaur
    edited March 2022

@deank said:
    Dude, you started this farce, not I.

When you could be making money but would rather waste your time on making drama lol!