Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you have Russian based services - it's time to move - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

If you have Russian based services - it's time to move

2»

Comments

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited March 2022

@jar said:

@stefeman said:
    Anyone that supports putin at this point might as well go to ukraine and murder a few kids like your president tells you to do lol.

The next part of this morbid joke is ommited cause some people might get offended about what usually happens next to such people.. But it starts with a bang and ends into thump.

Christ. I don't know who's propaganda is right but I now know you're violently fond of the one you picked. I'd be scared to fall asleep near you after that comment unless we both liked the same news station.

Russia lies. Ukraine lies. America lies. Everybody lies. Everyone is just waving the flag of whoever most confirms their existing biases. Governments aren't worth dying for.

And move your content out of Russia for international uptime.

I dont know who is right, or wrong, but I know that bombing civilians to achieve ur war goals is certainly wrong. (It's not 1940 anymore boys). Even if we argue that ukraine is coward to not evacuvate its civilians via russian designated routes straight into Russia or Belarus which is by the way donating your citzens into attacking country as war trophies and uses them as human shields instead, Russia should had thought about this before attacking. In such a situation any civilized nation would halt the entire thing.

But instead they would just bomb the shit out of them? If they can't afford losses to fight house to house in order to spare civilian families of the hell, they should had never invaded the place.

I follow Reuters/BBC/CNN/Al Jazeera and even Russia Today to get the most complete picture.

And the ommited part from the above joke was that all civilian murderers and sabotage groups in ukraine, will usually end up dead into roadside. I'm sure that Ukraine people won't give any mercy to these people if caught red handed.

Thanked by 2jar bulbasaur
  • @jsg said: My couple of systems in Russia still work fine and are reachable without problems - and I'll keep them, period.

Yep, also was cancel all my collection. And buy couple of local VPS on exchange and happy with it.

G-Core Labs still provide access for all locations for old prices in Rubles. They still not affected by west currency increase. They replace many of small hosts.

Thanked by 1Bertie