Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EUROVM.com | GIGA 72 HOUR SALE | THE NETHERLANDS | 2 LOCATIONS! | STARTING AT € 2.20 - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

EUROVM.com | GIGA 72 HOUR SALE | THE NETHERLANDS | 2 LOCATIONS! | STARTING AT € 2.20

2»

Comments

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

@Arirang said:
    Looking glass in ALMERE, NL?

It's the same LG. Both dc's are TWIN-SETUP and interconnected via dark fiber.

• kalipuskalipus Member
    edited March 2022

how much is bgp?

@kalipus said:
    how much is bgp?

Depends on the exact situation. You can open a ticket and we can check what the possibilities are.

• @VPSSLIM said:
    Hi, it's been one hour since the message. As I said it will be shortly. We have more than one ticket to handle ;-)

Now, one day had gone. Still don't get any reply.

@wky0211 said:

@VPSSLIM said:
    Hi, it's been one hour since the message. As I said it will be shortly. We have more than one ticket to handle ;-)

Now, one day had gone. Still don't get any reply.

What's your ticket ID?

• @VPSSLIM said:
    What's your ticket ID?

I had mentioned it in my first comment already, which is 615521.

@wky0211 said:

@VPSSLIM said:
    What's your ticket ID?

I had mentioned it in my first comment already, which is 615521.

That ticket does not seem to exist. Can you send me a PM with your issue so I can look into it then. Although we normally don't offer support through LET

• @VPSSLIM said:
    That ticket does not seem to exist. Can you send me a PM with your issue so I can look into it then. Although we normally don't offer support through LET

Done!

• @wky0211 said:

@VPSSLIM said:

Done!

Again, no response from VPSSLIM on LET PM, their website chatbox, and ticket for two days. Even though their chatbox shows they are online. This is how they service customers.

Thanked by 1kalipus
  • @wky0211 said: Again

probably You should do what I did :)

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@wky0211 said:

@wky0211 said:

@VPSSLIM said:

Done!

Again, no response from VPSSLIM on LET PM, their website chatbox, and ticket for two days. Even though their chatbox shows they are online. This is how they service customers.

Same here. Despite the negative feedback they got, I decided to get myself a VM in Almere as it sounds like an interesting location. Had to open a ticket to get IPv6 enabled which they responded to quickly.

Unfortunately the subnet I got assigned doesn't work for some reason and the Virtualizor account they created for me has very limited access (just start/stop/reboot, no configuration or reinstall options).

I have not received any responses to my tickets since Monday so I opened a third one asking for a refund as they mentioned a 7 days money back guarantee in their offer. That ticket's still open just like the other two.

Really disappointing experience after all.

• @brueggus said: That ticket's still open

Dont w8 for answer. I had similar ticket which was not answered for 12 days so i closed it myself. Then i opened another one for removing my cc from their site and still no answer for 6 days.

• ehabehab Member

@emperor said:

sorry to hear that and thank you for sharing. For now i will not use eurovm.

Thanked by 1emperor

@brueggus said:

@wky0211 said:

@wky0211 said:

@VPSSLIM said:

Done!

Same here. Despite the negative feedback they got, I decided to get myself a VM in Almere as it sounds like an interesting location. Had to open a ticket to get IPv6 enabled which they responded to quickly.

Unfortunately the subnet I got assigned doesn't work for some reason and the Virtualizor account they created for me has very limited access (just start/stop/reboot, no configuration or reinstall options).

I have not received any responses to my tickets since Monday so I opened a third one asking for a refund as they mentioned a 7 days money back guarantee in their offer. That ticket's still open just like the other two.

Really disappointing experience after all.

Hi! I am sorry to hear this. Can you PM me your ticket id so I can look into this? We do have a high influx of new orders and support requests so response times can take longer but should not be this long.

IPV6 has been solved. If you still have an issue please send me a PM or open a ticket with your service IP and we'll have it fixed right away.

• @VPSSLIM said:
    IPV6 has been solved. If you still have an issue please send me a PM or open a ticket with your service IP and we'll have it fixed right away.

Thanks, a new subnet has been assigned to my vm and now ipv6 works well (I tried to modify the gateway before, but it didn't seem to work well).

@adef_1 said:

@VPSSLIM said:

Thanks, a new subnet has been assigned to my vm and now ipv6 works well (I tried to modify the gateway before, but it didn't seem to work well).

Glad it works now! :)

Looks like there were some orders cancelled due to never been paid. So there are a few spots available again on this ofer! Act quick!

• Payment has been made. Please open it. Support you guys and see what kind of performance boost we can get
    Invoice #5309READYSINGAPORE

• It's been 6 hours and my VPS is still not on
    Invoice #5309

@cxpvip337 said:
    It's been 6 hours and my VPS is still not on
    Invoice #5309

Hi! I am checking this for you.

• These 6 hours have delayed me a lot of things, can't the background automatically open the server?

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

He’s lost millions

@bruh21 said:
    He’s lost millions

Billions!

@cxpvip337 said:
    These 6 hours have delayed me a lot of things, can't the background automatically open the server?

You forgot to give a correct qualified hostname, so it was in pending mode. Has been setup a few hours ago ;-)