Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any Review for ExpertVM?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any Review for ExpertVM?

Hi, any review about ExpertVM ?

Also would like to know if anyone could share a YABS result.

Thank you.

Comments

• Have had a few VPS with them a couple of times over the last 10 years or so. All the way back when bandwidth was measured in single digit Mbps.

Never had any issues with them, but it's been at least a year now since last time so don't take it as an endorsement for how they are today.

Thanked by 1Dazzle
  • edited March 2022

I dropped my VMs with Mike, cause I had no use for them anymore, but still have a few hosting services.
    Support is flawless
    The services are probably the fastest I've tried
    Can't share a yabs, as I have nothing to run it on. But it is definitely a top provider in my head, and one I would use for production, due to the reliability.

• @NobodyInteresting said:
    I dropped my VMs with Mike, cause I had no use for them anymore, but still have a few hosting services.
    Support is flawless
    Can't share a yabs, as I have nothing to run it on. But it is definitely a top provider in my head, and one I would use for production, due to the reliability.

I believe Mike is ExtraVM, not ExpertVM. Or it is different Mike at ExpertVM?

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @Dazzle said:

@NobodyInteresting said:
    Support is flawless

And just like that - I feel stupid 😂
    Thanks for pointing that out, my review was indeed for ExtraVM, and not ExpertVM.
    Unfortunately I have no experience with ExpertVM.

Thanked by 1Dazzle
  • Just put it here for future reference.

Only billing-related support will be handled, otherwise technical support ticket will be closed.

Source: @umzak https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3388804/#Comment_3388804

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

@Dazzle said:

@NobodyInteresting said:
    Support is flawless

Nearly got caught with the name difference. ExtraVM was fine, no experience here with ExpertVM though it sounds familiar (mind must be totally hooked on ExtraVM)

Thanked by 1Dazzle
  • ExpertVMExpertVM Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2022

@Dazzle said:
    Just put it here for future reference.

Only billing-related support will be handled, otherwise technical support ticket will be closed.

Source: @umzak https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3388804/#Comment_3388804

Just to prevent any doubts here, our server are basically unmanaged as such and we have put this statement in our auto-responder as in the past we have been receiving alot of support ticket that are related to services/mis-configuration within the server itself which is not covered under our support.

If any future clients has any questions or doubts, please feel free to PM us to prevent any mis-communication in public forums.