Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Secret Privacy Dedicated Servers in Latvia, EU *Fully Managed* - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Top Secret Privacy Dedicated Servers in Latvia, EU *Fully Managed*

2»

Comments

• serveria_comserveria_com Member, Host Rep

@emg said:

@serveria_com said:
    I'm sorry, we're not ignoring or refusing to answer. We advertise in many places, not only on LET and we need lots of staff/resources to maintain. I promise, we'll pay more attention to LET from now on.

P.S. I browsed this thread and haven't found any unanswered questions from you. In fact, I wasn't able to find any questions from you at all...

Other members left questions for you, not me. You ignored their questions and posted "bump".

Ignoring all the other drama, and repeating what I said before in other words:

"I would not buy from a provider who ignores legitimate questions from prospective customers in their own thread, but instead posts one word in response: 'bump' "

Does that clarify my position?

Yes, pretty much. And I have explained why it happened in my previous reply here in this thread. If you check the dates, the questions have been asked in March and we visited this thread in July so a whopping 5 month gap! So not much sense in replying to those IMHO.

I also liked the point by sandoz:

"They can refuse to answer here, they are only "obligated" to answer in their support and ticket systems. That is where they should be working on it.

I see your opinion with I fully respect. But they aren't obligated to do so. They paid for the host rep. They only should respect the rules of the forum, nothing more."

apart from we didn't ignore questions deliberately as I've mentioned before... in other words, we didn't do anything wrong/illegal?

• emgemg Veteran

I agree with @sandoz' point. In addition, I agree that did not do anything illegal.

We both made our points and I have nothing further to add.