Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Secret Privacy Dedicated Servers in Latvia, EU *Fully Managed*
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Top Secret Privacy Dedicated Servers in Latvia, EU *Fully Managed*

serveria_comserveria_com Member, Host Rep

We are back on LET and stronger than ever! We are a server rental company running our own private data center located in Europe (Latvia).

Coupon codes are exclusively for LET users.

HP and Supermicro servers, fully managed and 100% confidential.

Dedicated Intel Celeron Quad Core
4 core CPU
4GB RAM
500GB HDD
1gbit port
Centos 6/7/8 (or Debian/Ubuntu/Fedora/FreeBSD/Windows)
1 clean IP
FREE 24h SETUP
FULLY MANAGED
$19/mo. Click here to Order Now!

Dedicated Intel Dual Core (Xeon, Core i3 or similar)
2 core CPU
8GB RAM
1TB HDD (or 128GB SSD)
1gbit port
Centos 6/7/8 (or Debian/Ubuntu/FreeBSD/Windows)
1 clean IP
FREE 24h SETUP
FULLY MANAGED
$34/mo. Click here to Order Now!

Dedicated Intel Quad Core (Xeon, Core i5 or similar)
4 core CPU
16GB RAM
2TB HDD (or 256GB SSD)
1gbit port
1 clean IP
FREE 24h SETUP
FULLY MANAGED
$44/mo. Click here to Order Now!

Dedicated Intel Quad Core (Xeon, Core i7 or similar)
4 core CPU
32GB RAM
2TB HDD (or 256GB SSD)
1gbit port
1 clean IP
FREE 24h SETUP
FULLY MANAGED
$54/mo. Click here to Order Now!

Dedicated 2x Intel Hexa Core Xeon
12 core CPU
64GB RAM
2TB HDD (or 520GB SSD)
1gbit port
1 clean IP
FREE 24h SETUP
FULLY MANAGED
$74/mo. Click here to Order Now!

Now a FREE Windows Server 2012R2/2016/2019 license with any config! (available on request)

Please visit our website: https://serveria.com or PM me for a personalized quotation.

Comments

• Sorry to derail this Thread.

What's about Top secret thing ? Anything special ?

Thanked by 1hyperblast
  • What does management entail in your servers?

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2022

Nice price btw!

If it was block storage I would buy it

Thanked by 1serveria_com
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Deepak_leb said:
    Sorry to derail this Thread.

It’s a secret.

Thanked by 2ehab miu
  • AFAIK, they have been running with this privacy/secrecy based marketing language for years now and never explained what they mean by it.

I could've sworn the hardware and pricing haven't changed in all these years either.

At this point, the whole company might just be a script that reposts the same stuff every X weeks/months across hosting forums.

• VoidVoid Member

@Deepak_leb said:

Clickbait. Or just poor translation. Not the first time here providers using words that make little or no sense in offers.

• serveria_comserveria_com Member, Host Rep

@Dupondt said:
    AFAIK, they have been running with this privacy/secrecy based marketing language for years now and never explained what they mean by it.

I could've sworn the hardware and pricing haven't changed in all these years either.

At this point, the whole company might just be a script that reposts the same stuff every X weeks/months across hosting forums.

Those who know, know.

Nope, sorry, not a script, live person posting. o:)

@caracal said:
    What does management entail in your servers?

Anything you require, really. Except for the proactive things - monitoring etc.

• donkodonko Member

looking glass?

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

Any bandwidth limits? Can I push 1 Gbps 24/7?

• @serveria_com said: Coupon codes are exclusively for LET users.

I guess the coupon code is also a secret. The prices posted don't match the prices behind the links.

Thanked by 1Erisa
  • bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

Any ddos protection or will it just get shit on?

• mirocmiroc Member

@serveria_com said:

@Dupondt said:
    AFAIK, they have been running with this privacy/secrecy based marketing language for years now and never explained what they mean by it.

Those who know, know.

Nope, sorry, not a script, live person posting. o:)

That is what a bot would say too

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

when did you change your logo?

• emgemg Veteran
    edited March 2022

I assumed what they mean is: "If you are running content that may be questionable in your country, and an investigator, attorney, or government agency asks us who is renting the server at a given IP address, then we will not reveal the customer identity." That is what "Top Secret Privacy Dedicated Servers" implies to me. I did not go to their website or read their terms or agreements.

Imagine an example scenario where you are hosting content that reports on the war in Ukraine, and the Russian government asks if one of their citizens is involved in renting or operating that server.

Not Stated, but Implied: You still don't know how much you can trust such assertions. It would require considerably more investigation on my part before I would trust any "we maintain you privacy" assertions.

Thanked by 1Void
  • @emg said: Imagine an example scenario where you are hosting content that reports on the war in Ukraine, and the Russian government asks if one of their citizens is involved in renting or operating that server.

Most of the hosting providers from the European Union or the USA ignore such "abuse reports". A normal provider gets several hundred such a day, and larger shared hosting several thousand a day.

Thanked by 1Sauron

bump

• 403_Forbidden403_Forbidden Member
    edited July 2022

Do you provide IPMI?
    What's the limit of bandwidth?

• emgemg Veteran

@serveria_com said:
    bump

Not very nice. Why didn't the "live person" respond to the questions above? Hello? Are you bothering to read what people write above?

Otherwise, I say that "bump" is just another way to say "click bait!"

Thanked by 1jsg
  • @Deepak_leb said:

It's fully managed which means they know all your secrets and manage it for you. :)

• sandozsandoz Veteran

@emg said:

@serveria_com said:
    bump

Not very nice. Why didn't the "live person" respond to the questions above? Hello? Are you bothering to read what people write above?

Otherwise, I say that "bump" is just another way to say "click bait!"

Because he can refuse to answer any question. There are people here who only wants "drama" he is doing what is right. Ignore who want to provoke him. He isn't obey to answer any question.

I understand that exists people who loves drama and discussions even if they don't have reason or not.

Why he should give you any answer? Are you a client from him? No, then why? ;)

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker
    edited July 2022

@serveria_com said:
    We are ... running our own private data center located in Europe (Latvia).

What kind of pipes/connectivity and to how many upstreams?

Coupon codes are exclusively for LET users.

To be found where?

HP and Supermicro servers, fully managed and 100% confidential.

What exactly does "confidential" mean?

Dedicated Intel Celeron Quad Core

Which generation?

500GB HDD

How much for a 2nd one added on?

1gbit port

How much bandwidth guaranteed and what monthly traffic volume, only outgoing counted towards traffic limit or ingoing too?

1 clean IP

Please specify "clean"

FULLY MANAGED
    $19/mo.

How much not managed?

Dedicated Intel [4, 6, whatever] Core (Xeon, Core i7 or similar)

Which generation/version?

Thanked by 1tjn
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@serveria_com said:
    bump

I've sent you a PM. Please reply at your earliest opportunity.

Thanked by 2jsg emg
  • Doesn't like look secret at all, maybe that's what secret is?

• emgemg Veteran

@sandoz said: Why he should give you any answer? Are you a client from him? No, then why?

When they ignore questions and refuses to answer, they will lose many prospective customers, including me. From watching this thread, he has little to lose one way or the other - he has already lost me and probably many others anyway.

Paraphrasing the quote from the movie, "You lost me at 'bump'."

• ntlxntlx Member

lol this thread is shady as hell. Also, maybe it's just me but when I see something claiming to be "privacy" oriented, or "confidential" and then also mention that they are fully managed in the same post, that's about as big of a red flag as I can imagine.

• sandozsandoz Veteran

@emg said:

@sandoz said: Why he should give you any answer? Are you a client from him? No, then why?

When they ignore questions and refuses to answer, they will lose many prospective customers, including me. From watching this thread, he has little to lose one way or the other - he has already lost me and probably many others anyway.

They can refuse to answer here, they are only "obligated" to answer in their support and ticket systems. That is where they should be working on it.

I see your opinion with I fully respect. But they aren't obligated to do so. They paid for the host rep. They only should respect the rules of the forum, nothing more.

Thanked by 1that_guy

@403_Forbidden said:
    Do you provide IPMI?
    What's the limit of bandwidth?

Hi, yes, most of the plans have IPMI on board. Bandwidth is unmetered (fair use).

@emg said:

I'm sorry, we're not ignoring or refusing to answer. We advertise in many places, not only on LET and we need lots of staff/resources to maintain. I promise, we'll pay more attention to LET from now on.

P.S. I browsed this thread and haven't found any unanswered questions from you. In fact, I wasn't able to find any questions from you at all...

• emgemg Veteran

@serveria_com said:
    I'm sorry, we're not ignoring or refusing to answer. We advertise in many places, not only on LET and we need lots of staff/resources to maintain. I promise, we'll pay more attention to LET from now on.

P.S. I browsed this thread and haven't found any unanswered questions from you. In fact, I wasn't able to find any questions from you at all...

Other members left questions for you, not me. You ignored their questions and posted "bump".

Ignoring all the other drama, and repeating what I said before in other words:

"I would not buy from a provider who ignores legitimate questions from prospective customers in their own thread, but instead posts one word in response: 'bump' "

Does that clarify my position?