Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How many Domains do you have "idle" - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How many Domains do you have "idle"

2»

Comments

• 20 + for nothing usage.

Thanked by 1devp
  • I got around 20 idle domains just sitting around waiting for their expiry date.

Thanks

Thanked by 1devp
  • All.

Thanked by 1devp
  • probably around 25 but used to be many more, have started to let domains expire lately.

the remaining idling domains that are long term (eg from "10 year .eu for 10€" offers) are now in use as honeypots.

Thanked by 1devp
  • 6 of 2 digits .wtf domain.

Thanked by 1devp
  • About 10, which is all short dictionary worded domains (such as cube) so I can't let them go easily

Thanked by 1devp
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

I have quiet a lot of idle servers but not domains

If anyone want to let go of their domains (can be at a fee), can PM me and I might be interested to get it :smiley:

Thanked by 1devp
  • got 1 idling tld domain and will expire this March.
    usually, i use my 2 eu.org domains for my projects.

• I have 5-6 domains that are not currently in use but that I have plans for, and then another 5-6 domains that are purely for testing purposes.

• Do you mean not attached to an IP, or not being monitored? I have 1 just sitting in its registrar's parking, but the rest all have an IP, at least.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

Way too many. I'll either sell them for a profit or do something else with them at some point in the future.

• @scooke said:
    Do you mean not attached to an IP, or not being monitored? I have 1 just sitting in its registrar's parking, but the rest all have an IP, at least.

Either

• @DP said:

I have over 100+ now :D
    There are a few people reading this thread and laughing quietly I imagine.

Thanked by 1devp
  • emgemg Veteran

Okay, I will ask the question: Other than LowEndTalk, where do you prefer or recommend to sell domains?

• typicalGtaTGtypicalGtaTG Member, Host Rep

at least 20, I've lost count :(