Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FastestVPN Lifetime Plan with 15 Multi-Logins for $16 and get 2TB Cloud Storage + Password Manager
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FastestVPN Lifetime Plan with 15 Multi-Logins for $16 and get 2TB Cloud Storage + Password Manager

The biggest and the cheapest deal I ever found, saw on a deal page of FastestVPN. For this Christmas, FastestVPN is offering Lifetime VPN Plan with 15 Multi Logins for $16 and TWO privacy tools FREE of cost.

Link: https://fastestvpn.com/lifetime-special-deal

1) 2TB Internxt Cloud Storage 1 Year plan FREE
2) PassHulk Password Manager 1 year Plan FREE
Use coupon code: special2021 (to turn $20 to $16)
FastestVPN features:
• Internet Kill Switch
• P2P Optimized Servers
• Free Malware Protection
• Free NAT Firewall
• Free Adblocker
• 256-bit AES Encryption
• 15 Multi Logins
• Unlimited Server Switching
• 24/7 support via Live Chat

Some of the added advanced features:

• Smart Connect (connect to the fastest server on a single click)
• Split tunneling (choose which apps they want to use VPN on rest apps without VPN)
• Supporting USA Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+, Hotstar, and Hulu
• New app for Smart TV, Fire TV Stick, and Android box
• Locations are now increased to 50+ and servers 550+

Comments

• Read a lot of bad stuff about Internxt, not sure I would use it.

I got a FastestVPN Lifetime account some years ago, it's fine, not great not bad.

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • Same here. Using for a couple of months, no complaints. It won't connect to some servers once a while but for this price I'm ok with it.

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • use a 2021 qpon at 2022 :o

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • MicroLXC/NanoKVM requirements, I guess.

Thanked by 2pan_ia0_net rooted
  • Copy/Paste. He even have this in his post For this Christmas,,

Thanked by 1Chuck
  • JSunJSun Member

The company leaves much to be desired. The Order Number wasn't there in the email, and the listing here didn't match the services that came via email. A dispute was raised via live chat and they flatly denied that the 12 month Cloud Storage offer is valid today but only of that for one month.

The entire process wasn't encouraging. I've asked for chargeback.

@changezi said:
    The biggest and the cheapest deal I ever found, saw on a deal page of FastestVPN. For this Christmas, FastestVPN is offering Lifetime VPN Plan with 15 Multi Logins for $16 and TWO privacy tools FREE of cost.

Link: https://fastestvpn.com/lifetime-special-deal

1) 2TB Internxt Cloud Storage 1 Year plan FREE
    2) PassHulk Password Manager 1 year Plan FREE
    Use coupon code: special2021 (to turn $20 to $16)
    FastestVPN features:
    • Internet Kill Switch
    • P2P Optimized Servers
    • Free Malware Protection
    • Free NAT Firewall
    • Free Adblocker
    • 256-bit AES Encryption
    • 15 Multi Logins
    • Unlimited Server Switching
    • 24/7 support via Live Chat

Some of the added advanced features:

• Smart Connect (connect to the fastest server on a single click)
    • Split tunneling (choose which apps they want to use VPN on rest apps without VPN)
    • Supporting USA Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+, Hotstar, and Hulu
    • New app for Smart TV, Fire TV Stick, and Android box
    • Locations are now increased to 50+ and servers 550+

• ChuckChuck Member

FastestVPN is trash. read the reviews.

Thanked by 1qcfgpp
  • edipedip Member

I don't think it's trash but not a fully reliable one. As I said before I'm still using their lifetime service for a couple of months and it is just ok.
    BUT I received an email from FastestVPN recently that indicates I can purchase "more premium" service if I pay 4$(or sth)/month. And that's a shitty policy I think. Moreover per their website there is no premiumer(?) service that I can purchase.

• ChuckChuck Member

According to the review. Apparently FastestVPN resells bandwidth from PureVPN, which is owned by Gaditek based in Pakistan and has given up logs to the FBI in the past.

• sanvitsanvit Member

@Chuck said:
    According to the review. Apparently FastestVPN resells bandwidth from PureVPN, which is owned by Gaditek based in Pakistan and has given up logs to the FBI in the past.

TBH I believe most people buying those lifetime VPN is for streaming purposes (e.g. unblocking US Netflix and stuffs)

• JasonMJasonM Member

@Chuck said: According to the review. Apparently FastestVPN resells bandwidth from PureVPN, which is owned by Gaditek based in Pakistan and has given up logs to the FBI in the past.

yes. fastestvpn cannot be called secure vpn. But I've used it. It's not bad for browsing and watching videos.

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@sanvit said:

@Chuck said:

TBH I believe most people buying those lifetime VPN is for streaming purposes (e.g. unblocking US Netflix and stuffs)

Definitely applies to me. I usually just use the VPNs I have for streaming/unblocking.

• VoidVoid Member

Why was he banned

• sanvitsanvit Member

@jmaxwell said:
    Why was he banned

Maybe for spamming?
    https://lowendtalk.com/profile/discussions/changezi

Thanked by 1Logano
  • VoidVoid Member

@sanvit said:

@jmaxwell said:
    Why was he banned

Maybe for spamming?
    https://lowendtalk.com/profile/discussions/changezi

Oh shilling for some crap vpn

Thanked by 1skorous
  • ArkasArkas Moderator
    edited July 2022

@jmaxwell said: Why was he banned

It's obvious why isn't it? :smile:
    I actually like FastestVPN, but 2 accounts created with the ONLY posts being the same copy and paste ones is against the rules. At the very least that person should register as a representative of the company properly and answer questions.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@jmaxwell said: Why was he banned

I was banning you, too. I misread "Why I was banned."

haha

Yup, I banned them. Closing this, too.

This discussion has been closed.