Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FastestVPN Lifetime Plan with 15 Multi-Logins for this Christmas at Just $16.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FastestVPN Lifetime Plan with 15 Multi-Logins for this Christmas at Just $16.

This deal will end in the new year, just confirmed by the FastestVPN support team.

The biggest and the cheapest deal I ever found, saw on a deal page of FastestVPN. For this Christmas, FastestVPN is offering Lifetime VPN Plan with 15 Multi Logins for $16 and TWO privacy tools FREE of cost.

Link: https://fastestvpn.com/lifetime-special-deal

1) 2TB Internxt Cloud Storage 1 Year plan FREE
2) PassHulk Password Manager 1 year Plan FREE

Use coupon code: special2021 (to turn $20 to $16)
FastestVPN features:
• Internet Kill Switch
• P2P Optimized Servers
• Free Malware Protection
• Free NAT Firewall
• Free Adblocker
• 256-bit AES Encryption
• 15 Multi Logins
• Unlimited Server Switching
• 24/7 support via Live Chat

Some of the added advanced features:

• Smart Connect (connect to the fastest server on a single click)
• Split tunneling (choose which apps they want to use VPN on rest apps without VPN)
• Supporting USA Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+, Hotstar, and Hulu
• New app for Smart TV, Fire TV Stick, and Android box
• Locations are now increased to 50+ and servers 550+

Comments

• Thanks! Would be nice if they supported WireGuard.

• how about the connection speed/stability to china mainland?

• @jpeng said:
    how about the connection speed/stability to china mainland?

bad

• kalimov622kalimov622 Member
    edited December 2021

Not bad, might get this one as a backup. Did they have a better deal before this one?
    They have quite some negative reviews overall including trustpilot, google play, browser's web stores, etc but then again I'd only use them for browsing and their browser extension.

• Single port forwarding?

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited December 2021

@kalimov622 said:
    Not bad, might get this one as a backup. Did they have a better deal before this one?
    They have quite some negative reviews overall including trustpilot, google play, browser's web stores, etc but then again I'd only use them for browsing and their browser extension.

The best deal I remember was some 3-4$ in a PWYW Bundle on Stacksocial :D It's good as a backup VPN. I use it fairly often.

Thanked by 1kalimov622
  • I have lifetime deal for almost a year now. I have tried many vpn trials, but a lot of vpn companies can never reach my original speed before vpn. However, I connect to Chicago on fastestvpn from Arkansas. I reach the speed my provider gives me, so I am satisfied.

Thanked by 1Sanjue007
  • Picked this up just to have extra options in the repertoire. I am in Denver and connecting thru Denver seems to match native speeds for web browsing, very snappy. Did a few large test downloads across the USA while connected thru Denver; Chicago & NY were max speed, LA was close to max speed, Dallas was uncharacteristically slow (it's usually one of the fastest connections from Denver) but still managed over 25 Mbps. For a lifetime deal, and 15 simultaneous connections, I'm satisfied with the purchase.

"Smart Connect" feature seems more like a "connection roulette" though. It never picks the same country twice in a row, and seems to pick ones all the way on the far side of the planet with poor connections and high lag. Definitely does not pick the fastest or closest location.

• @DogbertPrime said:
    Picked this up just to have extra options in the repertoire. I am in Denver and connecting thru Denver seems to match native speeds for web browsing, very snappy. Did a few large test downloads across the USA while connected thru Denver; Chicago & NY were max speed, LA was close to max speed, Dallas was uncharacteristically slow (it's usually one of the fastest connections from Denver) but still managed over 25 Mbps. For a lifetime deal, and 15 simultaneous connections, I'm satisfied with the purchase.

"Smart Connect" feature seems more like a "connection roulette" though. It never picks the same country twice in a row, and seems to pick ones all the way on the far side of the planet with poor connections and high lag. Definitely does not pick the fastest or closest location.

"Smart Connect" is just random server, tbh. I am in Germany and "Smart Connect" connected me to Russia(?!) once. Definitely not the server closest to my location.

• afnafn Member
    edited January 2022

So my opinion after trying this offer. Not the greatest...

First thing: During checkout, you can't use promo code if you pay By crypto. This annoys me.
    Second problem: When I bought this offer, I wanted it due to their multiple locations, specially the ones where I don't have any VPS, notably Egypt, UAE, Japan. (I have VPS/or other free proxy services for US, Canada, UK/EU so I mainly cared about the above 3).
    The locations when I bought:
    https://web.archive.org/web/20210820050324/https://fastestvpn.com/lifetime-special-deal

Now they removed Egypt from the list without notice https://fastestvpn.com/lifetime-special-deal
    Also, UAE is still on the list, but does not appear in the list of servers, so no UAE either.

Finally, third problem their Japan IPs are from bainstorm Networks (one provider) and they are blocked by a lot of services, so it ended up being pretty useless. Now I understand the blocking thing is common with VPN services, but it is still annoying.

Each of these is a "minor" problem that can happen with VPN services and that can be accepted alone, but the combination of them is annoying me a little. On the other side, it remains a cheap deal, the speed is ok for the location that work, so I am not sure if I can really complain or not. But I still feel a deceived even if it was cheap, they advertised X,Y locations and did not honor it.

Thanked by 1kalimov622
  • bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@iNanja said:
    I have lifetime deal for almost a year now. I have tried many vpn trials, but a lot of vpn companies can never reach my original speed before vpn. However, I connect to Chicago on fastestvpn from Arkansas. I reach the speed my provider gives me, so I am satisfied.

Of course, you will never fully match the speed of your provider, so you can’t always be expecting that. It’s good you found a server that supports your needs

• rattlecattlerattlecattle Member
    edited January 2022

@afn said: First thing: During checkout, you can't use promo code if you pay By crypto. This annoys me.

Yes you can apply the promo code even when using crypto.

First select "Pay With Credit Card" and apply the coupon code. Then switch back to "Pay With Crypto". The coupon code will still be applied and you can checkout with your preferred crypto.

This atleast works with both the "SPECIAL2020" and "SPECIAL2021" promo code and BTC.

• afnafn Member

@rattlecattle neat trick.

• I got the 5-login one for $12 a while back, and the service seems fine. Exceptional for the price, actually.

I also appreciate that they put up addresses for all of their servers so that you could connect however you want in case their app doesn't work on your device.

Server list:
    https://support.fastestvpn.com/vpn-servers