Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to hire in web hosting industry? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to hire in web hosting industry?

2»

Comments

• @rED said:

@HalfEatenPie said: Realistically, it's not worth it for most people unless he's willing to pay like a decent wage.

Yes looking to hire locally only. Sorry for confusion.
    Yes ofc I will pay whatever is the industry standard is here in my city +10%.

I'm from 3rd world country so its not very expensive I think.

The only issue was I didn't know what post/title to look for.

Thanks for the replies. This thread definitely helped :)

Best of luck then. Yeah you're probably looking for a system administrator + manager role (like the other comment before me). However, you're going to have to be very selective on your candidate as you're opening yourself up to a lot of risk. So really trust this guy.

Thanked by 2typicalGtaTG rED
  • I am available for $7000 per month.

• @TimboJones said:
    Wasn't there a couple of projects started over the years for tracking VPS' and domains?

https://github.com/cp6/my-idlers ?

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @abytecurious said:

@rED said: Nope, he will be paying from my paypal, crypto etc online account. He only has to manage the correct cycle for each host.

That requires you to trust that person really well. I suggest you find someone who is atleast a known person to you or your friends/colleagues.

Yes, I will have a proper office so he will be working from there.
    I will get the NDA, etc documents signed properly.

Thank you

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited February 2022

@alilet said:
    I am available for $7000 per month.

OP, for this amount i am willing to travel to your country, stay there and work for you sir!

Thanked by 2FrankZ alilet
  • @cybertech said:

@alilet said:
    I am available for $7000 per month.

OP, for this amount i am willing to travel to your country, stay there and work for you sir!

lolol. I live in a 3rd world country.
    Avg salary for this job here is $600-$800/mn with 1-2 years of experience.

Thanked by 1alilet
  • @deank said:
    Losers on LET are remote hands only.

They don't have the sunlight resistance to even go outside, let alone have the courage. They ain't vampires though.

I should start selling small pots of grass (obviously so that they can say they've "touched grass" in the last 24 hours).

Will be a millionaire.

Thanked by 1bulbasaur