Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Office Professional Plus 2021 for Windows - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Office Professional Plus 2021 for Windows

2»

Comments

• lizenskeys.de does not appear to be reputable. no imprint. mandatory for german companies.

• bethpbethp Member, Host Rep

I should not have been sarcastic lol, I am surprised people still use office, I mean I have it just don't use it as Google Docs is quicker for me

• Massgrave

• kevindskevinds Member, LIR

@trycatchthis said: Is this legit?

Kind of...

I wouldn't be using them at a business though.

• @HalfEatenPie said:
    Is this even legal?

Depends. Where i am at least reselling OEM keys and such is perfectly legal. Volume keys on the other hand... For the selling party it's probably not but how is the buyer supposed to know this? Even there the only risk would be getting the key deactivated later on, i guess.

• Is StackSocial selling the Office and Windows keys directly or is it third-party?

• I mean do normal people even still buy win10 keys at this point? 99% of microsoft's profit seems to come from corporations and businesses cause they need to. And for grey markets while not recommended is not heavily restricted by microsoft as they don't really give a crap, they just want as many people to use their product, opening up to large amounts of potential customers in the future.

• @totally_not_banned said:

@HalfEatenPie said:
    Is this even legal?

Depends. Where i am at least reselling OEM keys and such is perfectly legal. Volume keys on the other hand... For the selling party it's probably not but how is the buyer supposed to know this? Even there the only risk would be getting the key deactivated later on, i guess.

Seems like you didn't read the post you're commenting to.