Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Office Professional Plus 2021 for Windows
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Office Professional Plus 2021 for Windows

Comments

• Is the answer to the previous question yes it is legitimate?

Then also never heard of them either I would also need to ask if this is legit as well.

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

To mods if this link isn't allowed delete it.
    https://pixelcodes.com/product/microsoft-office-pro-plus-2021/
    They provide you with legit keys, bought win 10 and office shown above.
    Both worked, also very cheap

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2022

@trycatchthis said: Is the answer to the previous question yes it is legitimate?

>

I have never used Stacksocial so I can't comment.

Unless the seller of the key is an authorised reseller of Microsoft, then it is not 'legitimate' according to Microsoft terms.

If your definition of legitimate is whether it can be activated successfully then there would be plenty of providers in the grey area as listed previously. Some of the keys can be sourced from OEM, MSDN etc.

As long as you don't need priority support then it could be fine generally and it works.

• @skorupion said:

Will the keys work for official MS images ?

@jmaxwell said: Will the keys work for official MS images ?

If you have a Win 10 key or Microsoft Office key, they would work fine with official MS ISOs or distributions.

• word of warning, these keys and any Office Professional Plus is a Volume License Key that can be deactivated at anytime, like if the seller is caught out by Microsoft for reselling them, it has happened to be once from buying from ebay and I suspect it will happen to anyone.

• @deployvm said:

@jmaxwell said: Will the keys work for official MS images ?

If you have a Win 10 key or Microsoft Office key, they would work fine with official MS ISOs or distributions.

From the site

This product can not be activated on setup.office.com. We will provide download links for different languages in the email with the key.

If they provide download links and insist to install only that, then it might be cracked version. Lots of such sellers in eBay etc

If they don't work with official Microsoft ISOs, then the keys are not legitimate... Simple answer.

@jmaxwell said: From the site

>

edited February 2022

@jmaxwell said:

@skorupion said:

Will the keys work for official MS images ?

yep. they litterally provide you with links to the official website
    Edit: Here is an English version link they provided:
    http://officecdn.microsoft.com/pr/492350f6-3a01-4f97-b9c0-c7c6ddf67d60/media/en-us/ProPlus2021Retail.img

From what I think, is that they provide those links because people are dumb.
    This defenedly got rid of like 50% of tickets.

• This is standalone version, for desktop. Not thr online version which allows custom domain etc.

@TheKiller said:
    This is standalone version, for desktop. Not thr online version which allows custom domain etc.

from what I get the link in the topic also leads to the standalone version. Tbh the online version sucks ass

• Is this legit?

Yes

Is this part of O365?

No

Will MS help with X, Y, and Z happens? (e.g. they decide to get rid of this process)

No

Will offer *?

No

Will *?

No

Is this even legal?

It's in a grey area but...

Not really? Kind of? Not really?

Can I use this?

More than likely yes

So it's legal then?

Well no... But it's not like they're going to act upon it.

Can I complain to MS about it?

No

What about*

No

Bu*

No.

B

Stfu.

No

Ok.

Ok.

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

https://msguides.com

If you’re gonna buy a sketchy license you can just use a KMS method and activate it for free

Thanked by 1PineappleM
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

I personally preffer Office 365 - always up to date latest version of office and come with services.

• @WebProject said:
    I personally preffer Office 365 - always up to date latest version of office and come with services.

Some of us don't need the latest features or services. Can it open and edit the file is all many need.

Thanked by 1PineappleM
  • @HalfEatenPie said:
    Is this legit?

Yes

nice

• @skorupion said:

@dgc1980 said:
    word of warning, these keys and any Office Professional Plus is a Volume License Key that can be deactivated at anytime, like if the seller is caught out by Microsoft for reselling them, it has happened to be once from buying from ebay and I suspect it will happen to anyone.

There is obviously some shady stuff going on, but from what I heard what matters most is if you are able to add the license key to your own microsoft account. If yes, it's probably not a volume license. The ones that can be added to your microsoft account are slightly more legitimate, but probably falls into some gray area. Maybe it has to do with regional pricing or educational licenses or something like that.

The 5 euro one @skorupion linked is obviously too good to be true, as it says:

Does not bind to your Microsoft account

But it is probably still an amazing deal at 5 euros, it really depends on how cheap you want to be. I think it's better if you spend maybe 20-30+ bucks on one that can be binded, or if you go for one of those family office 365 deals. Something like $60 for 15 months for 5 users + 1 TB of onedrive.

@NoComment said:

@skorupion said:

@dgc1980 said:
    word of warning, these keys and any Office Professional Plus is a Volume License Key that can be deactivated at anytime, like if the seller is caught out by Microsoft for reselling them, it has happened to be once from buying from ebay and I suspect it will happen to anyone.

There is obviously some shady stuff going on, but from what I heard what matters most is if you are able to add the license key to your own microsoft account. If yes, it's probably not a volume license. The ones that can be added to your microsoft account are slightly more legitimate, but probably falls into some gray area. Maybe it has to do with regional pricing or educational licenses or something like that.

The 5 euro one @skorupion linked is obviously too good to be true, as it says:

Does not bind to your Microsoft account

But it is probably still an amazing deal at 5 euros, it really depends on how cheap you want to be. I think it's better if you spend maybe 20-30+ bucks on one that can be binded, or if you go for one of those family office 365 deals. Something like $60 for 15 months for 5 users + 1 TB of onedrive.

The one above also is a one time use license only.

• @skorupion said: The one above also is a one time use license only.

They are all meant for one computer, but the ones binded to your microsoft account can be unbinded and moved to a new computer. If the $60 license cannot be binded to a microsoft account, that's a huge ripoff imo.

At $60 for the 2021 pro version, they are all shady licenses anyway. Just varying levels of shadiness.

• Stacksocial is legit, I've bought quite some stuff from them and the all work as expected.

• I have been using StackSocial marketplace for a couple of years now. It's a legit marketplace. Bought some good deals from there. Customer support is slow, but it's ok.

• From my experience purchasing digital licenses from StackCommerce, this should/expected be legit and provided either by Microsoft or an authorized Microsoft reseller.

I believe StackCommerce make some efforts to verify the seller before listing the product onto their platform (StackCommerce operate more than just StackSocial, so I think they tried to preserve some integrity to avoid lawsuits), and up till now there isn't any key that caused any issues for me.

edited February 2022

@trycatchthis said: Hmm seems shady.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G2A

G2A is a large company. I can't comment on people's experiences. I cannot recommend any companies except to buy them from Microsoft directly or your local retailer in-person.

• G2A itself as a platform is perfectly fine. However, issue is from the listings. On a store like Amazon (Amazon Digital Service, Inc) or Microsoft Store or even StackSocial, you know that the platform is the seller, but G2A's listing are third party, which offer different experiences depends on various factors.

You can't expect eBay or your local craigslist used item shopping experience to be consistent with Amazon SBA (Sold by Amazon) right?

• edited February 13

i have my keys from https://lizenzkeys.de/product/microsoft-office-pro-plus-2019-retail-phone-activation/

and works perfect i have 1 pc 2 laptop and works perfect !

• necro!

• bethpbethp Member, Host Rep

Its fine this is only from 2 years ago still very relevant in 2024