Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shoot your Offshore Hosting - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Shoot your Offshore Hosting

2»

Comments

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@sandoz said: You are probably saying about Novogara.

Stop making assumptions about what I mean or what I am trying to say, because you are repeatedly wrong.

I was referring mainly to a different ISP in your list. One which got people killed for their involvement in its business network. Some readers will now understand which provider I was referring to.

There are at least two other other mafia-affiliated ISPs in your list, albeit less historically notorious, and I have my doubts about two more. Will not name any, because in this forum it is free advertising even if the rules say LET is a white hat forum (lol)

@sandoz said: Novogara is like Cyberbunker. Glad to see that hostings exists.

Funny how you consider a company hosting booters as supposed guarantors of free speech.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited February 2022

@Nyr said:

Stop making assumptions about what I mean or what I am trying to say, because you are repeatedly wrong.

I was referring mainly to a different ISP in your list. One which got people killed for their involvement in its business network. Some readers will now understand which provider I was referring to.

There are at least two other other mafia-affiliated ISPs in your list, albeit less historically notorious, and I have my doubts about two more. Will not name any, because in this forum it is free advertising even if the rules say LET is a white hat forum (lol)

Funny how you consider a company hosting booters as supposed guarantors of free speech.

For clarification, not that I think you mean us in anything you said, but I'd like to make it clear for the lurkers and readers: We promote privacy, we don't require personal details and only ask for an email address to send account details / invoices to. Can be a throwaway, relay, permanent, whatever. We also allow free speech so long as it complies with the laws of the Netherlands and are working on securing some space in the US for even better speech laws... (We've done a soft roll out in Texas, but just for shared hosting currently).

We do not allow spamming, spoofing, hacking, or other skid like behavior.

We just believe that a strong stance on privacy compliments our views on speech.

Thanked by 1hyperblast

@MannDude said: not that I think you mean us in anything you said

Of course I do not. I love the concept of IncogNet and wish you the best.

Maybe one day I will become a customer even.

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • @MannDude updates on your vpn service?

@cadddr said:
    @MannDude updates on your vpn service?

When it's ready, we'll move existing users of our previous setup over and let them have at it for a bit with a limited launch on LET / elsewhere. We'll likely monitor things for a few months to get a better idea of usage and resources needed for a larger scale roll out and to work out kinks or bugs or issues reported to us.

What I really need right now is someone who's capable of producing us a WHMCS module so that setup and management can be somewhat automated. The original/existing VPN service is a pain to manage since it's all done manually.

ETA: Not sure.

Planned and/or current features available: Clearnet, Tor, I2P and Yggdrasil Network access as well as ability to resolve handshake domains. In-house ad blocking DNS. OpenVPN and WireGuard support. IPv6 support. And of course no logging. I'm half awake right now so there is likely more that I'm not recalling right now.

Thanked by 2cadddr hyperblast
  • @Nyr said:

You are the one who is saying private information please take a look "máfia-affiliated list".. I never asked for that information

Regarding booters. It also was been hosted in legit hostings like Voxility, OVH, Volia and many more...

@sandoz said: Regarding booters. It also was been hosted in legit hostings like Voxility, OVH, Volia and many more...

Hosting a frontend due to lax abuse policies or whatever is not the same as willingly allowing UDP src spoofing in your network, which none of the 3 mentioned ISPs do. You are defending the indefensible and this is boring.

• @Nyr said:

@sandoz said: Regarding booters. It also was been hosted in legit hostings like Voxility, OVH, Volia and many more...

Hosting a frontend due to lax abuse policies or whatever is not the same as willingly allowing UDP src spoofing in your network, which none of the 3 mentioned ISPs do. You are defending the indefensible and this is boring.

Well, I don't will talk about things I don't know!
    Booters for testing purposes is not illegal, is illegal when you attack network you don't have permission to do so.

Thank you

• @HostSlick said:
    https://mzunguhosting.ml/ still up and running in 2022 also

YEEAAAHHHHH !!!

• @MannDude said:

@cadddr said:

When it's ready, we'll move existing users of our previous setup over and let them have at it for a bit with a limited launch on LET / elsewhere. We'll likely monitor things for a few months to get a better idea of usage and resources needed for a larger scale roll out and to work out kinks or bugs or issues reported to us.

What I really need right now is someone who's capable of producing us a WHMCS module so that setup and management can be somewhat automated. The original/existing VPN service is a pain to manage since it's all done manually.

Planned and/or current features available: Clearnet, Tor, I2P and Yggdrasil Network access as well as ability to resolve handshake domains. In-house ad blocking DNS. OpenVPN and WireGuard support. IPv6 support. And of course no logging. I'm half awake right now so there is likely more that I'm not recalling right now.

>
    >

What about domains? It will be released soon? Any ETA?

• @sandoz said:

Piratebay was used PRQ in the past and they have been raided in Sweden.
    Source: Wikipedia

Yeah in the past, but now it's set up as a co-located server (that's my understanding) and it can't be taken down. There would need to be a new set of rules requiring datacentres police co-located servers to do so.

I'm not sure what the rest of your point was. My point was that "DMCA ignored" means almost nothing in 2022. The largest pirate site in the world is Youtube, and it claims to be DMCA-compliant. Remember how the RIAA went after youtube-dl with a frivolous DMCA takedown issued against their repo?

@HostMT3 said:

@MannDude said:

@cadddr said:

>
    >

What about domains? It will be released soon? Any ETA?

Already doing domains, albeit on a smaller scale than what we hope to be doing a year from now. Will be packaging in free (limited) shared hosting with domain purchases soon as well, to make it easier for folks to setup a quick landing page, manage DNS, and setup a you@yourdomain email.

• @Aractus said:
    I'm not sure what the rest of your point was. My point was that "DMCA ignored" means almost nothing in 2022. The largest pirate site in the world is Youtube, and it claims to be DMCA-compliant. Remember how the RIAA went after youtube-dl with a frivolous DMCA takedown issued against their repo?

What the fuck are you on?

Does YouTube provide royalties to the rights holders when identified? Yes

Does YouTube remove content when it's reported? Yes

Don't be obtuse. Using an example of an app that deprives the content owners of those royalties makes no sense in any universe.

• @TimboJones said: What the fuck are you on?

And?

It's the largest pirate website on the planet. For example, if you want a specific example, the BBC did a recent interview with the anti-vax superstar Novak Djokovic. On the Pirate Bay? Nope. On 1337x.to? nope (note that site also claims to be DMCA compliant). I found the entire interview uploaded on Youtube. Here it is, still up. The only other place in the world it's available is from iPlayer and they geoblock. On the internet I mean, before you make some smart-ass comment about usenet or a private tracker etc.

Go on I dare you find me a link to the same pirated content uploaded elsewhere? It doesn't matter if they eventually remove it, they're a bigger pirate site than any other for audio/video content.

• @Aractus said:

[@TimboJones said]

Go on I dare you find me a link to the same pirated content uploaded elsewhere? It doesn't matter if they eventually remove it, they're a bigger pirate site than any other for audio/video content.

https://listennotes.com/podcasts/amol-rajan/amol-interviews-novak-djokovic-YCiQjOT61E_

https://player.fm/series/amol-rajan-interviews/amol-interviews-novak-djokovic

And thats just the first results page on big G 🤷🏻‍♂️

• @Aractus said:

@TimboJones said: What the fuck are you on?

And?

It's the largest pirate website on the planet. For example, if you want a specific example, the BBC did a recent interview with the anti-vax superstar Novak Djokovic. On the Pirate Bay? Nope. On 1337x.to? nope (note that site also claims to be DMCA compliant). I found the entire interview uploaded on Youtube. Here it is, still up. The only other place in the world it's available is from iPlayer and they geoblock. On the internet I mean, before you make some smart-ass comment about usenet or a private tracker etc.

I see. You don't understand what piracy is or understood my previous post.

There's shows about people making a living on the content they produce on YouTube. How many people are making a living putting their content on PB or 1337x?

• @Nyr said:

Guess where most of the employees of Russian Business Network (RBN) went after the owner got "terminated"? xD

That's right, the provider was mentioned here.

5/5 thread btw. Good list lol

• Offshore Hosting
    DMCA Ignored
    Extreme Right purposes

:D

If you need someone do "DMCA Work Order" take a look Njalla or just set reverse proxy and buy reliable provider