Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Terrahost.com - Launching our new location in Kansas City, USA! 50% off Ryzen 5950X VPS.🥳 - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Terrahost.com - Launching our new location in Kansas City, USA! 50% off Ryzen 5950X VPS.🥳

13»

Comments

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@apollo15 said:
    you can obtain it from Norway company registry. It is all information public can obtain.

Can you provide a link to the Norway company registry?

Everything else is private and nothing to do with you/us, especially how many % someone owns.

It is not uncommon for european countries that quite some detail on shareholder structure and information is required/provided, incl. percentage.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • terrahostterrahost Member, Patron Provider

Thanks for your orders. Coupon restocked due to popular demand. Get yours now! :)

• @terrahost said:
    Thanks for your orders. Coupon restocked due to popular demand. Get yours now! :)

Thanks. Got 3 VPS here for US and 3 Hybula VPS for EU. ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Thanked by 1Offshore_Solutions
  • @quanhua92 said:

@terrahost said:

What are you using these for?

• @Astro said:

@quanhua92 said:

@terrahost said:

What are you using these for?

I install Kubernetes k3s on each region then host my e-commerce store and my blogs. Viewers are routed to the nearest cluster.

• @jsg said:

@apollo15 said:
    you can obtain it from Norway company registry. It is all information public can obtain.

Can you provide a link to the Norway company registry?

Everything else is private and nothing to do with you/us, especially how many % someone owns.

It is not uncommon for european countries that quite some detail on shareholder structure and information is required/provided, incl. percentage.

https://ebra.be/norway/

it is actually very very uncommon to show exact %. Most, if not all EU countries never show exact % but only list names.

Thanked by 1jsg
  • hello any discount code?

• @Goodtesteronline said:
    hello any discount code?

Mentioned in the first post. And congrats on your second post.

Thanked by 1Goodtesteronline
  • I mean it expired, huhu

I mean it expired, huhu

They extended once so you actually miss the second chance.

I mean it expired, huhu

You’re late, huhu

• I just don't have any beliefs when using a VPS, regardless of which organization he is from.

• the code still valid ?

• terrahostterrahost Member, Patron Provider

Unfortunately we're all out this time around! Still a nice deal though :)

• VossVoss Member
    edited February 2022

@angstrom said: But there's no requirement here on LET that @terrahost be open to interrogation about the relationship between Terrahost and Epik by seemingly random forum participants.

I doubt a company like Epik and Terrahost need white knighting. It has always been tradition here to hold everyone to account.

Every major host here has been placed under the magnifying glass. People insisting on transparency are doing the whole industry a favor. Otherwise you're just encouraging behavior that breeds fly-by-night hosts and data transfer of client data willy nilly after every merger or acquisition.

• @Voss said:

@angstrom said: But there's no requirement here on LET that @terrahost be open to interrogation about the relationship between Terrahost and Epik by seemingly random forum participants.

I doubt a company like Epik and Terrahost need white knighting. It has always been tradition here to hold everyone to account.

Every major host here has been placed under the magnifying glass. People insisting on transparency are doing the whole industry a favor. Otherwise you're just encouraging behavior that breeds fly-by-night hosts and data transfer of client data willy nilly after every merger or acquisition.

A bit of a delayed reaction there on your part, and you also missed the context of my post, but in any case, I wasn't white knighting either Terrahost or Epik.

• VossVoss Member
    edited February 2022

@angstrom said: A bit of a delayed reaction there on your part, and you also missed the context of my post, but in any case, I wasn't white knighting either Terrahost or Epik.

It takes time trudging through 3 pages of pure gobshite. There was no context, ownership changes are important to discuss and if hosts need to be hounded for it so be it.

Either way, why would anyone go for Kansas vs. other areas in the US? I've seen quite a few hosts jumping into the Kansas bandwagon the same way Vegas and North Carolina were hot for a while. I don't understand the value of going for these locations lest there's a locational advantage.

• @Voss said:

@angstrom said: A bit of a delayed reaction there on your part, and you also missed the context of my post, but in any case, I wasn't white knighting either Terrahost or Epik.

It takes time trudging through 3 pages of pure gobshite. There was no context, ownership changes are important to discuss and if hosts need to be hounded for it so be it.

That was 9/10 days ago, so I won't attempt to give the context now.

Anyway, I wasn't saying that one shouldn't ask them any questions at all.

Either way, why would anyone go for Kansas vs. other areas in the US? I've seen quite a few hosts jumping into the Kansas bandwagon the same way Vegas and North Carolina were hot for a while. I don't understand the value of going for these locations lest there's a locational advantage.

For the mid-west, Kansas is a good location (but I don't know the full rationale behind their choice of this location).

• Promotion expired?

• @Voss said: Either way, why would anyone go for Kansas vs. other areas in the US? I've seen quite a few hosts jumping into the Kansas bandwagon the same way Vegas and North Carolina were hot for a while. I don't understand the value of going for these locations lest there's a locational advantage.

Exactly.

Ashburn offers good connectivity to US/EU and LatAm, as most of the East Coast. The West coast is nice for US/Asia.

Why would you decide to setup a DC in Kansas? Savings maybe?

• it is probally 100% saving cost. Kansas is middle of nowhere.

• Anyone would like to transfer?

it is probally 100% saving cost. Kansas is middle of nowhere.

Center of the entire United States.

I live in STL.