Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

{help} ISP blocked bandwidth to my servarica server - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

{help} ISP blocked bandwidth to my servarica server

2»

Comments

• @weir1 said:
    Looks like forum has too many trollers...go on but don't puke here ..i am really interested in other members genuine help/opinion

DM'd you the answer

• duckdns is a ddns hosted on Amazon VPC - good luck with that.

• @deank said:
    Its always the same pattern. When cornered, they just state "Problem solved" and simply vanish.

yes, always.

• Airtel will not have problems with data downloads . So best is sending MTR logs to ISP , if they react to it ......

• @default said:
    @weir1

• you break the terms of Servarica by torrenting or seedbox.
    • you most likely break the terms of your ISP too with torrenting.
    • you download lots of data from the server, making it a problem for your ISP.

And then... you come complain on LET. Contact your ISP and explain them how you illegally download stuff online, using a seedbox server in Canada, at Servarica. They will understand you.

EDIT: tagging @servarica_hani too - because I talked about them. Maybe they have something to say.

Servarica allows torrenting on their torrenting node. They ask you if you'd like to be placed on that box when you sign up.

Thanked by 1weir1
  • change provider.

• @Astro said: Servarica allows torrenting on their torrenting node. They ask you if you'd like to be placed on that box when you sign up.

Legal torrents, not copyright infringement.

Thanked by 1default
  • @weir1 said:

@bdl said:
    Looks like servarica built a weir to stop torrents of data B)

I wish people can read before commenting

I wish you could read a dictionary for the definitions of "weir" and "torrent" ;)

Thanked by 1weir1
  • Create HE IPv6 tunnel.

Thanked by 1weir1
  • @weir1 said:

@Saahib said:
    That's actually weird. If you don't mind, just wondering what kind of traffic you have that they decided to throttle your connection.

It's nothing just i was taking my data from server

Though it's in 2 or 3 tb

I also have downloaded many torrents amounting 1 tb

The problem is this.
    Torrent and bandwith