Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unlimited IPV6 scam? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Unlimited IPV6 scam?

13»

Comments

• Almost 7 hours since the thread is opened by a seemingly established provider from Finland, but domain registered recently, have deep grass roots in Turkey, no provider tag, blatantly acknowledged rules are not something they readily understand/ follow and simply waiting for severe punishments (a finger slap on wrist probably)...

And thread is still open... sigh

Dont know how many users will end up buying from here and soon ask me to bring popcorn!!!

Too much popcorn these days. What else do you all suggest as a popcorn substitute?

Thanked by 2angstrom bulbasaur
  • @plumberg said:
    Almost 7 hours since the thread is opened by a seemingly established provider from Finland, but domain registered recently, have deep grass roots in Turkey, no provider tag, blatantly acknowledged rules are not something they readily understand/ follow and simply waiting for severe punishments (a finger slap on wrist probably)...

Dont know how many users will end up buying from here and soon ask me to bring popcorn!!!

Too much popcorn these days. What else do you all suggest as a popcorn substitute?

We are not scammers.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited January 2022

Well I did always say the number one reason "unlimited" scares people here is because they know it works just fine in plenty of places, for plenty of years, but they're too scared to risk getting burned by the math so they try to downplay everyone who isn't. It's "impossible" but Dreamhost is still laughing all the way to the bank and relatively few are complaining.

Fortune favors the bold. So does hardship so you know, whatever.

Thanked by 1onlyipv6
  • @onlyipv6 said:

@plumberg said:
    Almost 7 hours since the thread is opened by a seemingly established provider from Finland, but domain registered recently, have deep grass roots in Turkey, no provider tag, blatantly acknowledged rules are not something they readily understand/ follow and simply waiting for severe punishments (a finger slap on wrist probably)...

We are not scammers.

Haha
    Good one. Nice laugh to start my day.
    But you do not want to follow or read rules. Guess you are in the right forum where rules only matter sometimes and you can scam multiple times

Thanked by 1onlyipv6
  • @plumberg said:

@onlyipv6 said:

@plumberg said:

We are not scammers.

Haha
    But you do not want to follow or read rules. Guess you are in the right forum where rules only matter sometimes and you can scam multiple times

I am a Muslim. It is forbidden for us to defraud.

Thanked by 1dosai
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@onlyipv6 said:

@plumberg said:

@onlyipv6 said:

@plumberg said:

We are not scammers.

Haha

No one was ever deceived by a Muslim before, good point.

• yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited January 2022

@jason5545 said:
    No privacy policy or AUP,

@onlyipv6 said:
    You will be able to find the contracts on our website as soon as possible, sir.

Even OP mentioned can find it ASAP, I can't find it anywhere.

As soon as possible for an impossible is still impossible.

@onlyipv6 said:

@plumberg said:

@onlyipv6 said:

@plumberg said:

We are not scammers.

Haha

I am a Muslim. I have seen my share of fraud Muslims. Just because it's forbidden doesn't mean people won't do it.

Example in case, it's forbidden to open a thread promoting your business without provider tag, yet you still do it. So much for a Muslim that don't do forbidden things.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Teşekkürler, but no Teşekkürler.

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited January 2022

@onlyipv6 said:

@plumberg said:

@onlyipv6 said:

@plumberg said:

We are not scammers.

Haha

I think that all world religions forbid their believers to defraud others, but nevertheless, there are believers who do defraud others, so the simple statement that one is a believer belonging to a world religion isn't insurance against fraud, unfortunately

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@onlyipv6 Well I hate to say you will not be getting a bank transfer from me or anyone on here! First things first READ the rules. Second you been proved to be a liar scammer and CERTIFIED at that. Third you can appeal your ban at the LET help desk!

• @DP said: Teşekkürler, but no Teşekkürler.

If he was not banned: Ben onlyipv6. Sen?

• bulbasaurbulbasaur Member
    edited January 2022

@PieHasBeenEaten said: Third you can appeal your ban at the LET help desk!

Please don't give him ideas on how to get his provider tag back! @mjjbiloh is only too happy to revoke bans that were given for perfectly legitimate reasons! And maybe you can stop using exclamation marks after every sentence! :D

Good job on editing the post though.

• @onlyipv6 - if you wish to be unbanned, appeal it at the help desk. Meanwhile advertisements on the right side of LET pages, and in footer, are paid; so you don't need a provider tag for supporting this forum and LowEndBox, while advertising your business.

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited January 2022

@onlyipv6 said: I am a Muslim. It is forbidden for us to defraud.

Pretty sure with that statement you ended most wars (every religion bans killing people) and ended world hunger (I assume most religions says to share!).

Thank you.

Thanked by 2ViridWeb bulbasaur
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@JabJab even in my religion called bigbootyhoes we share those principles also.

Thanked by 1Moofie
This discussion has been closed.