Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET Provider Poll 2021 - Results - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET Provider Poll 2021 - Results

Comments

• First time in my life I have ever won such a draw. Thank you to everyone who contributed to this event.

• @netguy said:

@amsaal said:

@netguy said:
    If someone wants #44 12$ VisualWebTechnologies Account Credit please reply to this post.

if still there love to have this :)

It reserved for @Ganonk. I'm waiting @rajat reply. If @Ganonk reject the prize I direct it for you.

@amsaal mine is available too if you want

just pm your account on VisualWebTechnologies and i will get contact to @rajat shortly

• @WebHorizon thanks for the award

Thanked by 1Abd
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@DP said:

@DP said:

@FAT32 said: 46. DP - 5 x $10 Account Credits on any LET providers - @DP [422-426]
    @nuke vedran kheng86 lentro @Ryuko_Matoi

• @nuke: Pending Response ⏱
    • vedran: Pending Response ⏱
    • kheng86: Done ✅
    • lentro: Pending Response ⏱
    • @Ryuko_Matoi: Pending Response ⏱
    • @nuke: Pending Response ⏱
    • vedran add_iT: Done ✅
    • kheng86: Done ✅
    • lentro: In Progress ⏱
    • @Ryuko_Matoi: Pending Response ⏱
  • I already have a HostCram server which serves my needs, so I'm giving away my prize (with permission from the provider).

1. HostCram - 1 x LXC Ryzen One (1C @ Ryzen 5950X, 1G RAM, 10G NVMe, 1T BW) in Dallas for 1 Year, renews at $15/yr

Not asking for anything in return, but if you can afford to chuck a few dollars to a charity of your own choice, that would be appreciated :)

First one to tag me telling me they're interested gets it.

Thanked by 1skorous
  • @Decicus said:
    I already have a HostCram server which serves my needs, so I'm giving away my prize (with permission from the provider).

1. HostCram - 1 x LXC Ryzen One (1C @ Ryzen 5950X, 1G RAM, 10G NVMe, 1T BW) in Dallas for 1 Year, renews at $15/yr

Not asking for anything in return, but if you can afford to chuck a few dollars to a charity of your own choice, that would be appreciated :)

I want.

• AstroAstro Member
    edited February 2022

@suut got it!

• @Decicus said:
    I already have a HostCram server which serves my needs, so I'm giving away my prize (with permission from the provider).

I join your idea. Giving mine away, too, under the same conditions.

• @webcraft said:

@Decicus said:

I join your idea. Giving mine away, too, under the same conditions.

I want one..

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

@DP said: Done

Thank you so much, @DP! You are the best, this is great for our community :smiley:

Thanked by 2DP Ganonk
  • Looking to trade

Dediseedbox F19-MDS-32TB (6C Opteron, 24G RAM, 32T HDD) in Finland for 3 months - from @PulsedMedia with RackNerd credit.

It's

F19-MDS-32TB, more information: https://pulsedmedia.com/managed-dediseedbox.php

• contactwajeehcontactwajeeh Member
    edited February 2022

@Chalipa said:
    Looking to trade

Dediseedbox F19-MDS-32TB (6C Opteron, 24G RAM, 32T HDD) in Finland for 3 months - from @PulsedMedia with RackNerd credit.

It's

F19-MDS-32TB, more information: https://pulsedmedia.com/managed-dediseedbox.php

I don't have racknerd credit, but maybe we can work something out in exchange of this beast. Let me know your expectations

Edit: backing off

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@FAT32 you should give the 10€ coupons each @PulsedMedia and @HostSlick please to someone else.

For me they have no use anyway.

• @Neoon said:
    @FAT32 you should give the 10€ coupons each @PulsedMedia and @HostSlick please to someone else.

Can take the PulsedMedia code if FAT32 allows.

@Astro said:

@Neoon said:

Can take the PulsedMedia code if FAT32 allows.

Please give it to the next guy in line, if he rejects you can give it to someone who requests it.

• @Neoon said:

Also I can take hostslick coupon if it possible

@hawrre said:

@Neoon said:

And please @FAT32 don't give it to him, he ran crypto miners on microLXC.

• @Neoon said:

Can I get it, in that case?

• pouyampouyam Member
    edited February 2022

@Neoon said:

@hawrre said:

@Neoon said:

Edit : Just DM @Neoon about something . Someone tell me this thread is not suitable for that discussion

• @Neoon said:

I'm interested in HostSlick because I'm planning to use it.(*゚▽゚)ノ

@pouyam said:

@Neoon said:

@hawrre said:

@Neoon said:

Edit : Just DM @Neoon about something . Someone tell me this thread is not suitable for that discussion

You mean once, with 3 different LET accounts.

Thanked by 1JabJab
  • @Neoon said:

Sir , :#

edited February 2022

@Ganonk said:

@Neoon said:

Look at these prices!!!!!!!!
    Any deals? No

the 10ner is enough for the first month.

• @Neoon said:

@Ganonk said:

@Neoon said:

Look at these prices!!!!!!!!
    Any deals? No

the 10ner is enough for the first month.

• @suut said:

@Decicus said:

I want.

It's yours. I'm just confirming with the provider what's the best procedure for getting you your server, but I imagine you can start off with registering an account on https://my.hostcram.com/ (if you don't already have one).

Thanked by 1suut
  • @Decicus said:

@suut said:

@Decicus said:

I want.

It's yours. I'm just confirming with the provider what's the best procedure for getting you your server, but I imagine you can start off with registering an account on https://my.hostcram.com/ (if you don't already have one).

PM'd. Thank you. B)

• Thank you all , finnally get some time to recieve the prize , nice and smooth.

• Thanks to @PulsedMedia and @NDTN. I guess I was very lucky this time.

Thanked by 2PulsedMedia NDTN
  • Any one of Boomer.host winners got their prizes yet ?

Thanked by 1ask_seek_knock
  • edited February 2022

@PandoGulf said:
    Any one of Boomer.host winners got their prizes yet ?

I haven't been contacted about it but I also haven't DM'd anyone about it since it seems nobody knows what to do and a few others have already DM'd without following up yet.

Thanked by 1ask_seek_knock
This discussion has been closed.