Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your Black Friday - Limited Edition KS-LE network uploads and downloads are both 100mbps? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Your Black Friday - Limited Edition KS-LE network uploads and downloads are both 100mbps?

2»

Comments

• painfreepcpainfreepc Member
    edited January 2022

WOW - A few talk about the 100mbs limit in the offer post,
    One Tin Foil Hat For You.

• Don't worry for that price KS-LE is a beast if its with 100mbps also

• @xoyo said:

@jmgcaguicla said:

@xoyo said:
    my god, this is maddening!

@xoyo said:
    have their download and upload speed limited to 100Mbps.

What part of 100Mbps do you not understand? Let me know if you need more arrows.

Your arrow is pointing to the winter special price package and configuration, mine is Black Friday KS-LE. event Information links: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/175306/kimsufi-black-friday-limited-edition-ks-le/p1

Basically all of the people in the discussion tested with download speeds of 1Gbps and upload speeds of 100Mbps without any disagreement. If this speed is explicitly prohibited, why didn't kimsufi block it immediately?

• It provides the situation described in the product, which I think is normal.

• I smell some dramaaaa

• @chocolateshirt said: I smell some dramaaaa

lol he get what he paid for, nothing weird :p

• You got what's called a "Happy Mistake" by OVH France and it is a mistake that was fixed. On the bright side, you didn't pay $200 to buy this server from someone online.

There is a simple thing one needs to understand, if you are not paying for a bandwidth upgrade, you in no circumstance are guaranteed 1Gbit incoming or outgoing. Unless you're buying from some reseller like Andy10gbit who gets special deals on Ultimate Bandwidth, you've basically got a server that is glitched and will be fixed eventually.

Wait a few months till some of those 16TB SYS server's disks fail and you'll have people come here complaining about their 4TB drive being replaced with a 2TB one.