Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WTB SYS-2 16TB - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WTB SYS-2 16TB

13»

Comments

• davidavi Member

In case if someone still interested I have one with 16 TB disk. Confirmed by ticket I can transfer. PM me if interested.

• You can now apparently transfer accounts? Still looking if anyone has this (I think you’ll need only 1 active server on your account or it will transfer every server you own)

• @allthemtings said:
    You can now apparently transfer accounts? Still looking if anyone has this (I think you’ll need only 1 active server on your account or it will transfer every server you own)

I haven't seen anything about this personally, last thing I heard was they are denying server transfers on US SYS/KS from 1st March.

Only thing I could think of that is similar to this is that you are referring to migrating your account to OVH Eco? If so, I can't see anything about the migrate function being live. The last thing OVH said about it was it is "coming later this year" which could be anytime so.

• @TomasSystems said:

@allthemtings said:
    You can now apparently transfer accounts? Still looking if anyone has this (I think you’ll need only 1 active server on your account or it will transfer every server you own)

I haven't seen anything about this personally, last thing I heard was they are denying server transfers on US SYS/KS from 1st March.

Only thing I could think of that is similar to this is that you are referring to migrating your account to OVH Eco? If so, I can't see anything about the migrate function being live. The last thing OVH said about it was it is "coming later this year" which could be anytime so.

Apparently you can “transfer” your sys account to another email/user

• @allthemtings said:

That's not allowed here, see https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/153228/rules-for-selling-on-lowendtalk-updated-04th-sep-2018/p1.

• @__no_preserve_root said:

@allthemtings said:

That's not allowed here, see https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/153228/rules-for-selling-on-lowendtalk-updated-04th-sep-2018/p1.

“ The server cannot be transferred to any other person on our end, but if you wish to hand over the account to any other person, the receiver needs to create a new SYS account under the same subsidiary as of the current account and needs to raise a ticket from both the account to transfer the server ownership from once account to the other”

• @allthemtings said:
    “ The server cannot be transferred to any other person on our end, but if you wish to hand over the account to any other person, the receiver needs to create a new SYS account under the same subsidiary as of the current account and needs to raise a ticket from both the account to transfer the server ownership from once account to the other”

What you are quoting is an official way to transfer the server ownership, but

looks like "transferring the whole account by changing the account information" to me.

• My final attempt to get one of these boxes anyone willing to sell let me know

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@allthemtings said:
    My final attempt to get one of these boxes anyone willing to sell let me know

How much you paying? I think I’m getting rid of mine.

• @Nekki said:

@allthemtings said:

Depends where it’s located/time left etc send me a pm

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@allthemtings said:

@Nekki said:

@allthemtings said:

No PMs, I only deal out in the open.

About 25 days left, located in France.

• @Nekki said:

@allthemtings said:

@Nekki said:

@allthemtings said:

Post a yabs/power on time I’ll throw a price

• @Nekki said:

@allthemtings said:

@Nekki said:

@allthemtings said:

What’s a rough price you have in mind?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@allthemtings said:

@Nekki said:

@allthemtings said:

@Nekki said:

@allthemtings said:

What’s a rough price you have in mind?

£500, split between charities of my choosing.

Thanked by 2plumberg BlazinDimes
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

I assume that’s a no then….

• @Nekki said:

Definitely a hard no. Thanks anyway

• FalzoFalzo Member

@Nekki said:

@allthemtings said:

£7

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@allthemtings said:

@Nekki said:

Definitely a hard no. Thanks anyway

Think of the children.

Thanked by 1BlazinDimes
  • davidavi Member

@allthemtings said:

In case if you are still looking https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/178118/sys-2-16-tb