Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For transfer: KS-LE @ GRA1 - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

For transfer: KS-LE @ GRA1

2»

Comments

• Good Luck Sist ;)

• @Erisa said:

@Maounique said:
    I want it :P

@aj6828 said:
    oh man im always late ..can you consider me?

I have already got payment from @nilanka and am currently waiting on Kimsufi support to perform the transfer.

So for now, the server isn't available. Only in the slim chance that falls through and I have to refund, but I don't anticipate it after its got this far.

Fair enough.. but fingers crossed if anything fails through.

• ErisaErisa Member
    edited January 2022

@aj6828 said: Fair enough.. but fingers crossed if anything fails through.

You're hoping that something bad happens to someone else for your own benefit? > : D

Just kidding around but yeah if anything does happen I'll just continue going in go in order from there. Unfortunately even if I did that, you would be at the back of a long queue. These things are popular and you were a bit too late.

• Recently heard kimsufi is stopped transferring servers. Don't know if it is temporary or permanent. Anyway good luck

• @Sanjue007 said: Recently heard kimsufi is stopped transferring servers. Don't know if it is temporary or permanent. Anyway good luck

You should read the first post.

Thanked by 1Erisa
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited January 2022

@kalimov622 said: You should read the first post.

Kimsufi support people have a reputation of not being very reliable. I haven't had any issue to ask support about, but that is what I have heard. I was also surprised they would allow the transfer. Personally, while I would have liked to grab this one, I think, in the long run, it is better for them and people which actually need them, they take the setup fee and nobody hoards them to "resell" later. I dont say OP did that, far from it, the transfer is free, but it might cross the mind of some people.

• You and me both @Maounique and mine was pretty darn fast too. I haven't really used their support either in over a decade, think I only had a faulty motherboard once and they replaced it within 30 minutes or so thanks to the monitoring system.

• @Erisa said:

@aj6828 said: Fair enough.. but fingers crossed if anything fails through.

You're hoping that something bad happens to someone else for your own benefit? > : D

Just kidding around but yeah if anything does happen I'll just continue going in go in order from there. Unfortunately even if I did that, you would be at the back of a long queue. These things are popular and you were a bit too late.

Haha not wishing any one bad but ..😅 never know I could be lucky.. ya let me know keep me on the list ..

Thanked by 1Erisa
  • The server was transferred successfully! Thank you @Erisa for the smooth transaction 😮‍💨

Thanked by 1Erisa
  • Yep, Kimsufi took until the end of the weekend to get it through but server has now been transferred successfully!

Now when will people stop PMing me about it :lol:

• @Erisa said:
    Yep, Kimsufi took until the end of the weekend to get it through but server has now been transferred successfully!

Now when will people stop PMing me about it :lol:

Give it a week or so. Maybe two worst case, who knows!

Thanked by 1Erisa