Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quick Terrahost Bench - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Quick Terrahost Bench

2»

Comments

• @terrahost said:

@pbx said:

@default said: I see nothing in my "Enigma" account, so I am still waiting for the transfer.

Seems like they keep being too optimistic on their status page: they were supposed to have moved all storage boxes two days ago.

Yes, a lot of really large servers at the end here. But we're going at it and restoring 15-20 servers a day.

When do you think migration will be finished and complete?

• They know hostsolutions clients:

DC2 is the bunker.

• Just an additional heads up.
    I received my second server from HS and the billing period is honoured on that one. It was even a migration for this machine, so no data is lost.

However, I was asked to switch IP, as terrahost might need to give up on the previous HS 89.45.46.0/24 subnet.

Currently haven't got much time, but might share some details of that one later as well.

I was also informed that with less than 2GB memory, reinstalls might not be working. I haven't tested this might come back to it sooner or later.

Thanked by 1pbx
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@Pilzbaum said:
    Just an additional heads up.
    I received my second server from HS and the billing period is honoured on that one. It was even a migration for this machine, so no data is lost.

However, I was asked to switch IP, as terrahost might need to give up on the previous HS 89.45.46.0/24 subnet.

Currently haven't got much time, but might share some details of that one later as well.

I was also informed that with less than 2GB memory, reinstalls might not be working. I haven't tested this might come back to it sooner or later.

Meanwhile my colleague and friend also found a good compromise with @terrahost and is happy (compromise because it originally was a HS special deal that terrahost can't be reasonably expected to hold, so my friend offered more than what he paid at HS (for a rather crappy service) but less than the €7 asked by terrahost. Now they both have a solution they can live with).
    Kudos to terrahost for agreeing to a deal that still is special but also rewards terrahost's nodes excellent performance.

Thanked by 1terrahost
  • Update on Terrahost status page:

We're continuing to migrate servers (90% done). Last segment of servers has taken unexpectedly long time due to their sizes.

@terrahost - any information on how long it should take? I still can see no servers in Enigma panel.

• terrahostterrahost Member, Patron Provider

@default said:
    Update on Terrahost status page:

We're continuing to migrate servers (90% done). Last segment of servers has taken unexpectedly long time due to their sizes.

@terrahost - any information on how long it should take? I still can see no servers in Enigma panel.

We are finishing up today.

Thanked by 1default