Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ How does SYS do it? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How does SYS do it?

2ยป

Comments

• @OsirisBlack said:

Possibly - but can there auto install handle differing HD sizes on install?

Yes their autoinstall handles different HD sizes on install.

Thanked by 1OsirisBlack
  • @BarkingIron said:

@FlorinMarian said:

@BarkingIron said:

@bruh21 said:

@AXYZE said:
    Unless you need 16x IP.

or decent ddos protection

Although SYS seems to think I am getting ddosed anytime I'm downloading something

Probably because of 10Gbps. Try to limit wget at 1Gbps and probably will be fine (just for test purpose).
    I have a GAME-3 with 1Gbps up/down and I have no issues regarding false DDoS detecition.
    Best regards, Florin.

Single files don't really cause an issue. I think P2P triggers it.

190MiB/s 'Download Rate' worked for me in calming the DDoS - your on spinning rust, so 10Gbps is way way overkill for P2P me thinks :smile:

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@OsirisBlack said:
    Just a thought - If one 4TB disk fails, would SYS replace that with a 2TB disk when the other 3 are 4TB ?. Is that going to mess up raid configs?

*Would be good if a current provider here could advise on what they would do :smile:

At the time of replacement the support will ask for serial number and capacity of faulty disk so more likely you will get 4TB hard drive instead of 60GB SSD as it was spare random hard drive in room ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Thanked by 1OsirisBlack