Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HAZI.ro | LXC containers IPv6 only (optional) | New location: Germany | Ryzen 3800X + NVMe Storage - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HAZI.ro | LXC containers IPv6 only (optional) | New location: Germany | Ryzen 3800X + NVMe Storage

13»

Comments

• FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

MS said:

@yoursunny said:

MS said:
    Reminded me of Three O'Clock High (1987).

Watched.
    I love this film.

🤜 🤛

Yes, it's a very good High School/Teen movie.
    No nudity, parties, drinks or such things like in most of the 80s Hollywood High School and College movies.
    It's a recommended movie just for the unique and funny premise :)

To keep this discussion on topic, can you show our offer to high school students also? :smile:

• @FlorinMarian said:

MS said:

@yoursunny said:

MS said:
    Reminded me of Three O'Clock High (1987).

Watched.
    I love this film.

🤜 🤛

Yes, it's a very good High School/Teen movie.
    No nudity, parties, drinks or such things like in most of the 80s Hollywood High School and College movies.
    It's a recommended movie just for the unique and funny premise :)

To keep this discussion on topic, can you show our offer to high school students also? :smile:

Sure, when Covid has gone, and schools have opened :D

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited January 2022

@FlorinMarian said:

Sure, but you need to fight with _MS_ after school.

Thanked by 2_MS_ FlorinMarian
  • @yoursunny said:

@FlorinMarian said:

But... but... but... we belong to different weight categories. @FlorinMarian seems like a Welterweight whereas I'm a Heavyweight.

MS said:

@yoursunny said:

@FlorinMarian said:

But... but... but... we belong to different weight categories. @FlorinMarian seems like a Welterweight whereas I'm a Heavyweight.

I would like to lie you sayin' that I'm fluffy but not, I'm fat as f*ck :smile:
    "Just" 92 kilos of fat

Thanked by 1_MS_

MS said:

@yoursunny said:

@FlorinMarian said:

Schoolyard fight is openweight.
    Weight class does not matter.

• Is it possible to run wireguard/is tun available?

@btselem said:
    Is it possible to run wireguard/is tun available?

Yes, both can be manually granted.
    Best regards, Florin.

• @FlorinMarian said:

MS said:

@yoursunny said:

@FlorinMarian said:

"Just" 92 kilos of fat

Trust me. I know guys in the hosting world who believe ‘a burger a day will keep the doctor away’ ;)

@DennisdeWit said:

@FlorinMarian said:
    "Just" 92 kilos of fat

Trust me. I know guys in the hosting world who believe ‘a burger a day will keep the doctor away’ ;)

I have 60 kilos of pure muscle, because I can't figure out how to make burgers.
    My credit card rewards can redeem as Chipotle or Panera Bread, neither serves burgers.
    In-N-Out is the best burger but not available in my area.

• The payment methods you support are very wide

Thanked by 1cybertech

Important notes regarding our business:
    1. Removed Stripe gateway for CC processing
    2. Renewed contract with Mobilpay
    3. Removed gateway fees (all of them)
    4. All IPs from 5.183.171.0/24 replaced with 5.183.170.0/24 subnet
    5. Installed advanced firewalls & filters to monitor whole romanian node to prevent abuses before taking effects.

Best regards, Florin.

• @FlorinMarian said:
    Important notes regarding our business:
    1. Removed Stripe gateway for CC processing
    2. Renewed contract with Mobilpay
    3. Removed gateway fees (all of them)
    4. All IPs from 5.183.171.0/24 replaced with 5.183.170.0/24 subnet
    5. Installed advanced firewalls & filters to monitor whole romanian node to prevent abuses before taking effects.

Best regards, Florin.

Any plans to reinstate the previously cancelled NAT VPS in Romania ?

Thanked by 1k4zz
  • VoidVoid Member

Well..

Thanked by 1SinV
  • ZappieZappie Member, Host Rep, LIR

@FlorinMarian said:
    One more abuser, again 50 EUR.
    Who said that blocking relevant ports will save us ? :smile:

Honestly I think you should consider migrating away from your IP space leasing company. Abuse is part of the business. Sure if you’re getting what is considered to be recurring abuse and not dealing with it in a timely manner then that’s no good. I would honestly suggest to consider the option of renumbering and going with a IP address provider that is less hostile and able to work along side you. Not against you.

Also for the price you mentioned of 1500Eur per year finding a good alternative is pretty realistic

Just my views is all

@Zappie said:

@FlorinMarian said:

Honestly I think you should consider migrating away from your IP space leasing company. Abuse is part of the business. Sure if you’re getting what is considered to be recurring abuse and not dealing with it in a timely manner then that’s no good. I would honestly suggest to consider the option of renumbering and going with a IP address provider that is less hostile and able to work along side you. Not against you.

Also for the price you mentioned of 1500Eur per year finding a good alternative is pretty realistic

Just my views is all

Thanks for the feedback but the email in question does not refer to this but to the fact that the colocation price increased by 160% compared to November 2021 and also the hardware resources became more expensive by about 20% at the provider from which we buy the servers.

• ZappieZappie Member, Host Rep, LIR

@FlorinMarian said:

@Zappie said:

@FlorinMarian said:

Just my views is all

Thanks for the feedback but the email in question does not refer to this but to the fact that the colocation price increased by 160% compared to November 2021 and also the hardware resources became more expensive by about 20% at the provider from which we buy the servers.

Sorry for the confusion. I was talking about the 50eur fee per abuse complaint from your IP address owner who leased the IPs to you. (mentioned earlier in the thread)

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian