Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSolutions hacked? - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSolutions hacked?

Comments

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

I do not want to reopen the subject, because I do not want to receive BAN for advertising , the servers are now kept in a much different space.
    I will not delete those videos, I want to see my evolution in 5-6 years

End subject about me

• @Calin said:
    I do not want to reopen the subject, because I do not want to receive BAN for advertising , the servers are now kept in a much different space.

End subject about me

So why are you looking to get the HS database from the hacker? Can't you get it through a legitimate business transaction, given that you're friends with @cociu already?

• @Calin said:
    @hostingsolutionssux yes , I plan to keep Marius clients for at least 3 months in the future, with free service, all those who no longer had a service at HS

this makes such activity (acquiring/absorbing customers database) ILLEGAL:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Data_Protection_Regulation

• @hostingsolutionssux - what do you plan on doing with the database?

• Not sure what kind of questions you expect here, but worth a shot:
    Any anime and visual novel recommendations?

• ok now, this getting intresting.

• @Calin - the very fact that you requested such hacked database, makes you the most non-trusty person on LowEndTalk right now. You should be banned for requesting that, never to be seen on LET again.

• @Calin said:
    @hostingsolutionssux yes , I plan to keep Marius clients for at least 3 months in the future, with free service, all those who no longer had a service at HS

Who the fuck are you to decide the fate and future of HostSolutions customers? So you decide to take the opportunity from this unfortunate event to ask for another company's database? Truly a scum. You don't deserve to be here and should help yourself out of this forum before someone does it for you.

• This place called LET is way scarier than I thought it is.
    Has there been a day here without drama?

• @default said:
    @hostingsolutionssux - what do you plan on doing with the database?

Nothing. Although as @Jar said I also got access to the email logs sent.

I also have all of the tickets, the passwords for all the servers (Stored in the "Encrypted" value on WHMCS, but everyone knows that can be decoded with a simple script with the value from configuration.php, which i got).

i have
    tblhosting
    tblorders
    tbltickets
    tblcontacts
    tblconfiguration
    tblclients

I didn't take more because I saw zero value in the rest.

Their "Data crash" or whatever they call it was me deleting all of the VPSes on proxmox LOL

All root passwords were the same thing btw.

Thanked by 1Demindiro
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Low-end talk, high-end drama.

Well not really high-end, but more of highly anticipated.

Thanked by 3Murv tux dystopia
  • @hostingsolutionssux If we ask nicely, will you provide us with our backups of virtual machines?

• Thank goodness!
    I simply signed up for a membership and set a very complicated password at random, I should be glad I didn't buy their VPS. B)

• @Calin said:

End subject about me

In any case, even if you remove it, it won't disappear from the internet because people like me have a mirror.

• @hostingsolutionssux said:
    Hello. I am the person who hacked it. AMA.

Proof: Email we got from "ihostart" (LUL) (I can prove it other ways I just found this email hilarious)

Mods don't ban me I am not going to post any data. I answer any questions people have about it since I hate hostsolutions and they will never give people more details anyways.

Edit: Also sorry I spelled my username incorrectly meant to put "hostsolutions" not "Hostingsolutions".

Hello, i was one of his (former) customers.
    You said that you "deleted all backups you could", yet you are willing to leak backups if @cociu is denying the breach?
    Also, how does it come that the bcrypt-hashes are seemingly not salted?

• @Hotmarer said:
    @hostingsolutionssux If we ask nicely, will you provide us with our backups of virtual machines?

Sorry, but I saved very few, I didn't think anyone was still using this bad host so I removed most of it.

If you trust Terrahost, maybe they have backups and I didn't delete some correctly. I don't know personally. https://terrahoststatus.com/

Thanked by 1Hotmarer

Proof: Email we got from "ihostart" (LUL) (I can prove it other ways I just found this email hilarious)

Mods don't ban me I am not going to post any data. I answer any questions people have about it since I hate hostsolutions and they will never give people more details anyways.

Edit: Also sorry I spelled my username incorrectly meant to put "hostsolutions" not "Hostingsolutions".

Do you have any intention to leak the database to public? if so Please don't. I regret giving some real information in the hostsolutions and I am afraid that it would be available in public internet if you do so, before you judge me Well that was my first purchase from LET ever and later realized it was a bad idea of giving real name and stuff for signup.

Thanked by 2Demindiro dystopia
  • @Hotmarer said:
    @hostingsolutionssux Are you tinywasel?

No

Thanked by 1Hotmarer

@Hotmarer said:

No

Do you know who it is?

• @Calin said:
    my evolution in 5-6 years

guys, imagine, what a convenience... you enter Calin's webpage in the future, his script detect your IP, and prefill order form with all your contact data and CC details from that database :D

like One Click Buy on Amazon, but even for first time visitors :D

• edited December 2021

@sasse said:

@hostingsolutionssux said:

Do you have any intention to leak the database to public? if so Please don't. I regret giving some real information in the hostsolutions and I am afraid that it would be available in public internet if you do so, before you judge me Well that was my first purchase from LET ever and later realized it was a bad idea of giving real name and stuff for signup.

Don't worry I won't leak it as long as they actually inform everyone correctly. 11,114 total users were registered in the tblclients table. I tried to mass-mail everyone but I'm too lazy and hacked cpanel email accounts can only hit so many inboxes, so some people don't get my message.

• @Hotmarer said:

@Hotmarer said:

No

Do you know who it is?

Yes I keep up to date with drama on here, isn't he the guy that hates FranTech? I personally don't know much about him though, just that everyone hates him

Thanked by 1Hotmarer
    Don't worry I won't leak it as long as they actually inform everyone correctly. 11,114 total users were registered in the tblclients table. I tried to mass-mail everyone but I'm too lazy and hacked cpanel email accounts can only hit so many inboxes, so some people don't get my message.

how much for deleting one entry from that database? ;)

PP, Crypto or you can charge yourself that CC on file? :D

• @Andrews said:

how much for deleting one entry from that database? ;)

PP, Crypto or you can charge yourself that CC on file? :D

lol don't worry I really do not want to leak this. :) only if needed

• @Murv said:

Not sure what kind of questions you expect here, but worth a shot:
    Any anime and visual novel recommendations?

Only anime I've watched before is Toradora, but I think most people have seen that one.

• So what you want some ransom from hostsolutiions?

• @hostingsolutionssux said: lol don't worry I really do not want to leak this. :) only if needed

That's like shitting in our mouths and then offering tissue.

• Good choice, gotta respect you for that. That's one of my favorites.

• To add onto this:
    "NORSTOR1"
    "NORSSD1"
    "bucryzen01"
    "bucnvmessd2"

All had same root password for SSH and proxmox. He's been using the same password for years now.

@codelock said:
    So what you want some ransom from hostsolutiions?

No, I only want them to notify their customers. Trying to get @cociu to pay a ransom would be like trying to get blood out of a stone.

Thanked by 2Demindiro dystopia