Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSolutions hacked? - Page 13
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSolutions hacked?

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@default said: Because of notes left by Marius in database, not even LET accounts are safe, and these are more important than anything.

Yeah this is really icing the turd in things. Most people don't use their real name on here, but if he added "LET" notes of many people, he's now tied people together.

Francisco

• So your name is not really Francisco ? :)

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@FrankZ said: So your name is not really Francisco ?

It is actually :) My name's amazing.

Francisco

Thanked by 3FrankZ Logano dystopia
  • @Francisco said:

@FrankZ said: So your name is not really Francisco ?

It is actually :) My name's amazing.

Francisco

I always though it was a great name too.
    I was going to be so very disappointed if it was not your real name. :wink:

Thanked by 2Erisa Francisco
  • layclayc Member
    edited December 2021

Received this email too. Never thought this whole cociu drama would hunt me like that as I havent had a service with them anymore when he went bankrupt. Thankfully all information they got about me are outdated well except for my name ofc. Hope you guys stay safe. Merry Christmas

Thanked by 1Demindiro
  • why @cociu banned?

• Fck you @cociu, you ruined next monday law.. now you are coming with another day and next year law shit..

• lol

Thanked by 1dystopia
  • DoragonDoragon Member
    edited December 2021

@cybertech said:
    why @cociu banned?

lol you can't be serious

• at last

• He will be unbanned soon

• @Doragon said:

@cybertech said:
    why @cociu banned?

lol you can't be serious

he wasnt banned for scamming us, so why ban now?

• @dosai said:
    He will be unbanned soon

sure, because 6 persons will ask for

• @cybertech said:

@Doragon said:

@cybertech said:
    why @cociu banned?

lol you can't be serious

he wasnt banned for scamming us, so why ban now?

drama build tension... it is cliffhanger before Involucration Saga Season 2

• @CheepCluck said:

@dirtminer said: Paper or nothing!

I prefer using a UV sensitive fluid on the wall for an additional layer of security.

That's a lot of semen.

• @deank said:
    The timing is way too convenient.

I will be a dick to say that this was planned.

I'm sure it was, emails don't just write and send themselves.

• he will restore his database but lose all the credit balance sheets

Profit????

• @jsg said:

@Kiwi83 said:
    I come here to see what will jsg say.

I expect him to say:
    X out of Y of my servers are still online.
    That rotten horse is not dead, it's to early to draw the conclusion.
    Wall of text that express how he cares the community.

I bet $7 on this.

He will say that you are not particularly smart and provably wrong.

Oh and regards to cybertech, the "benchmark king" at LES who of course liked your stupid and wrong comment.

You're the only person on LET that gets butthurt over other people thanking posts by others.

• @DennisdeWit said:
    I talked with Marius. He acknowledges the issue and says he is working on securing this asap. But ‘like in every business shit happens.’

The horse got out of the barn a month ago.

• @jar said:

@Andrews said: that is simply NOT TRUE:

Vampires and fines? Is there any reason to visit Romania?

How much of a Comrade Detective fan are you?

Thanked by 1jar
  • @hostingsolutionssux said:
    Hello. I am the person who hacked it. AMA.

Proof: Email we got from "ihostart" (LUL) (I can prove it other ways I just found this email hilarious)

Mods don't ban me I am not going to post any data. I answer any questions people have about it since I hate hostsolutions and they will never give people more details anyways.

Edit: Also sorry I spelled my username incorrectly meant to put "hostsolutions" not "Hostingsolutions".

Holy shit, you publicly admit to being a worthless piece of shit that breaks the law for no good reason at all? Jesus Christ, you're fucking dumb.

Make some friends, go outside, look at some titties and grow some hair on your balls. Fucking loser.

Thanked by 2bdl stoned
  • @Andrews said:
    that colon preceded by a space seems like Calin's style

Romanian providers taking competition very seriously :D

Comma (,), not colon (:).

@default said:
    @hostingsolutionssux - what do you plan on doing with the database?

Nothing. Although as @Jar said I also got access to the email logs sent.

I also have all of the tickets, the passwords for all the servers (Stored in the "Encrypted" value on WHMCS, but everyone knows that can be decoded with a simple script with the value from configuration.php, which i got).

Will be very interested to know you plan on doing this. (Hint, you're a script kiddy who is full of shit). I've got some ground beef, can you make me a cow?

@Hotmarer said:
    @hostingsolutionssux If we ask nicely, will you provide us with our backups of virtual machines?

Sorry, but I saved very few, I didn't think anyone was still using this bad host so I removed most of it.

This guy is fucking obtuse.

• @TimboJones said:

@hostingsolutionssux said:

@Hotmarer said:
    @hostingsolutionssux If we ask nicely, will you provide us with our backups of virtual machines?

Sorry, but I saved very few, I didn't think anyone was still using this bad host so I removed most of it.

Speaking of which, you've made 9 posts in a row, and counting, with most of them to a disabled account

You feeling OK? You know you can quote more than one person a post right?

• @TimboJones said:

dude, chill out

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited December 2021

@default said:
    and you can be considered as an ethical hacker if you don't sell the data and simply delete it for respect of others.

Fuck off, not in any universe would this be anywhere close to ethical. He's a piece of shit. Full. Stop.

I originally asked for mods not to ban me at first so I could explain myself, I have now so I am ok with ban

I didn't see any explanation for why you're a sad, pathetic little shit. Or any rationale whatsoever other than you didn't like him. That just makes you a small, pathetic, stupid fuck.

• @KermEd said:

@TimboJones said:

@hostingsolutionssux said:

@Hotmarer said:

Speaking of which, you've made 9 posts in a row, and counting, with most of them to a disabled account

You feeling OK? You know you can quote more than one person a post right?

Consolidating unrelated quoted posts is stupid. But whining about scrolling just a little bit more is pretty lame.