Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Confidential: AMD Ryzen™ 9 5950X Linux Containers (LXC 4.0) NVMe VPS from $15 Year - HostCram LLC - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Confidential: AMD Ryzen™ 9 5950X Linux Containers (LXC 4.0) NVMe VPS from $15 Year - HostCram LLC

14567810»

Comments

• <3 HostCram

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

@iqmuch said:

@iqmuch said:

Just vote, I have your VPS service now and it works good. Thank you.

I have only 2 wordpress website in these so called confidential service, and the CPU often goes high. is that real Ryzen 5950x?

Already answered your ticket.

We got 32 vCore on 5950X node, LXC has shared kernel and the load avarage you see is the whole node load. It's real 5950X.

• We want more deals. ;)

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • Adan is shooting deals these days… me too

Thanked by 2adanforest Shakib
  • iqmuchiqmuch Member
    edited March 2022

@Shakib said:

@iqmuch said:

@iqmuch said:

I have only 2 wordpress website in these so called confidential service, and the CPU often goes high. is that real Ryzen 5950x?

We got 32 vCore on 5950X node, LXC has shared kernel and the load avarage you see is the whole node load. It's real 5950X.

The confidential LXC is overselling too much. only 2 wordpress sites on it and the system shut down my MySQL database from time to time.

• @iqmuch said:

@Shakib said:

@iqmuch said:

@iqmuch said:

The confidential LXC is overselling too much. only 2 wordpress sites on it and the system shut down my MySQL database from time to time.

could you be out of memory?

Thanked by 2Shakib skorous

@iqmuch said:

@Shakib said:

@iqmuch said:

@iqmuch said:

We never kill MySQL process.

Did you read the support ticket reply?

Do you want me to reply here again with your confidential resource usage data?

• Thanks for your patient. However Hostcram service is good. We will solve the problem by your support ticket. Thanks.

• @Shakib said:

@iqmuch said:

@Shakib said:

@iqmuch said:

@iqmuch said:

I had read the ticket reply. Thank you for your support. We will solve the problem by ticket. Thanks

• @Shakib said:

@iqmuch said:

@Shakib said:

@iqmuch said:

@iqmuch said:

Problem solved, Thanks. Hostcram service is Good and helpful.

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • Do you support rDNS, and are all ports open?

Thanked by 1Shakib

@Bartok said:
    Do you support rDNS, and are all ports open?

All ports are open by default. You can close them if you want.

rDNS can be requested via support ticket.

• rayyerayye Member

<3 HostCram

Thanked by 1Shakib