Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

lifehost360.com meets LowEndTalk - get your 5€ coupon now! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

lifehost360.com meets LowEndTalk - get your 5€ coupon now!

Comments

• The panel is well developed. Like the features implemented.

Although the fade to white transition is a bit irritating.

Thanked by 1lifehost360_com
  • SpaceNautSpaceNaut Member
    edited December 2021

@rattlecattle said:
    The panel is well developed. Like the features implemented.

Although the fade to white transition is a bit irritating.

Thank you for your feedback. We are always improving and happy about feedback.

The fade to white effect is actually a loading indicator. But the site usually loads so fast that it shows that irritating effect.

If you see some bugs, feel free to report them. We are working on a bug-bounty program where you can earn credits.

edited December 2021

@jenkki said:
    NOTHING about location, test IP etc. Nice offer.

You can read about our locations here: https://www.lifehost360.com/about/datacenters

We are hosted at the Hetzner datacenter park helsinki. However we don't use Hetzner as a primary upstream (more details on the network page). We are a RIPE LIR and always growing our network. We are currently also waiting for lumen and telia to switch on our fiber links. Also we are in contact with the decix (they are working on some cool nordic IX), I can't sadly provide you with more details here because it's in a very early stage. So stay tuned.

Besides our own network, we own all of our equipment there.

We use the network prefix 185.253.111.0/24, feel free to ping/traceroute "185.253.111.9". Looking glass is in the making and might take a little while.

• @SpaceNaut said: Besides our own network, we own all of our equipment there.

Okay. Seems you are Estonian. Not a long distance, two hours by sea.

• I just purchased the 2.99€ VPS, but can't find Public IP address anywhere. Just sent a ticket

• @kheng86 said:
    I just purchased the 2.99€ VPS, but can't find Public IP address anywhere. Just sent a ticket

Hey. Public IPv4 aren't yet added directly to the server, you can add them after you deployed your server on the "interfaces" tab.

• @SpaceNaut said:

@kheng86 said:
    I just purchased the 2.99€ VPS, but can't find Public IP address anywhere. Just sent a ticket

Hey. Public IPv4 aren't yet added directly to the server, you can add them after you deployed your server on the "interfaces" tab.

Thank you. First time experiencing this :D

• @kheng86 said:

@SpaceNaut said:

@kheng86 said:

Thank you. First time experiencing this :D

Yes. It might be unusual, we are experimenting with a lot of stuff, so that process might change in the future.

• protonproton Barred
    edited December 2021
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2697 v2 @ 2.70GHz
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 2693.508 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 989.7 MiB
    Swap       : 0.0 KiB
    Disk       : 14.7 GiB

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 8.16 MB/s     (2.0k) | 146.48 MB/s   (2.2k)
    Write      | 8.20 MB/s     (2.0k) | 147.25 MB/s   (2.3k)
    Total      | 16.37 MB/s    (4.0k) | 293.73 MB/s   (4.5k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 400.25 MB/s    (781) | 376.05 MB/s    (367)
    Write      | 421.51 MB/s    (823) | 401.09 MB/s    (391)
    Total      | 821.76 MB/s   (1.6k) | 777.15 MB/s    (758)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 883 Mbits/sec   | 655 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 845 Mbits/sec   | 628 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 936 Mbits/sec   | 603 Mbits/sec
    WebHorizon      | Singapore (1G)            | busy            | busy
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 622 Mbits/sec   | 413 Mbits/sec
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 392 Mbits/sec   | 395 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 378 Mbits/sec   | 414 Mbits/sec
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | 174 Mbits/sec   | 240 Mbits/sec

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 528
    Multi Core      | 550
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/11614149

• Nice offer, although it take some to get used to the website.
    I wonder is the credit alway valid in account and wiil not expire? @lifehost360_com

• @jenkki said:
    Okay. Seems you are Estonian. Not a long distance, two hours by sea.

or swim for two days if you like cold water

• lifehost360_comlifehost360_com Member, Host Rep

@proton said:
    Nice offer, although it take some to get used to the website.

thanks. we´re happy to hear any suggestions on how to improve customer experience and/or workflows.

I wonder is the credit alway valid in account and wiil not expire? @lifehost360_com

the promotion credit remain active until you spent it.

• lifehost360_comlifehost360_com Member, Host Rep

@SpeedTest said:
    or swim for two days if you like cold water

Considering the time of year, you might also be able to take an ice floe and kitesurf. :smiley:

• Hello @lifehost360_com, am I supposed to be able to see other people's support tickets?

Also, although I'd love to keep all this free credit, I feel like the right thing to do is tell you that something is definitely wrong here:

I'm not even sure how this happened unfortunately.

• something is wrong.

got 20€ credit

• It seems like welcome-let can be used multiple times? And I can also see other user's ticket

• can we use 5€ credit for adding the public IP?

• @lifehost360_com said:

@amsaal said:
    i did not got credit .. why ?

we just recognized an issue in the promo-code function and currently working on it. we´ll provide the topup asap :)
    and yes, we tested our software and the test has been successfull.

Ah yes. Because why wouldn't I want to see other people's tickets. I can't just see tickets, but also the names, content, and the ability to close the ticket.

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited December 2021

@Sebster27 said:

@lifehost360_com said:

@amsaal said:

we just recognized an issue in the promo-code function and currently working on it. we´ll provide the topup asap :)

Ah yes. Because why wouldn't I want to see other people's tickets. I can't just see tickets, but also the names, content, and the ability to close the ticket.

Now this is truly LET community support. First hoster where posting on LET really will get better help from other LET users than provider itself. Innovative! :D

I don't think that was the expected meaning of partnership.

• Can't access

• Maximum number of redemptions reached

• Can't receive user-activation email??

• @blackeye said:

Can't access

This is your local Proxy. We can't do anything there.

edited December 2021

@Sebster27 said:

@lifehost360_com said:

@amsaal said:

Oh that shouldn't happend. I identified the bug and are working on it. I'm deeply sorry.

Please dm me your email for bug bounty.

edited December 2021

@Xrmaddness said:
    Hello @lifehost360_com, am I supposed to be able to see other people's support tickets?

Also, although I'd love to keep all this free credit, I feel like the right thing to do is tell you that something is definitely wrong here:

I'm not even sure how this happened unfortunately.

Thank you for reporting that. I've fixed that. Can you please dm me your email for bug bounty? Thanks.

• @SpaceNaut said:

@blackeye said:

Can't access

Thankyou now fixed lol. Im stuck when click VPS then input SSH Key. How to start it ? Thx

• @blackeye said:

@SpaceNaut said:

@blackeye said:

Can't access

Thankyou now fixed lol. Im stuck when click VPS then input SSH Key. How to start it ? Thx

You need a ssh key to create a server. Create one on your local computer and add the public key in the interface.

Thanked by 1blackeye
  • @Sebster27 said:

Huh

I'm a little nerd and I'm putting eastereggs around the panel once in a while when I'm bored during development. There are a lot more to find, so happy hunting.

• Please come back after fixing all issues.

Thanked by 2SpeedTest JasonM