Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Couple of servers/VPS for transfer!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Couple of servers/VPS for transfer!

TheBrokenBeeTheBrokenBee Member
edited December 2021 in Service Transfers

I am looking to transfer the following servers:

1. SYS SAT 2 - Poland - I finally received my french server and no longer have the need for the server in Poland. It was delivered yesterday. Payed for quarterly - asking for $85. Need a worldwide account for transfer.

2. PHP Friends -

2 vCores with Nested Vir (Intel Xeon Gold 6140 / 6240)
    8GB RAM DDR4 ECC
    80GB NVMe RAID10
    1GBit bandwidth
    20TB traffic
    1x IPv4 + /64 IPv6
    SolusVM panel with German + English
    5,12 €/mo with 19% VAT.

Paid for 6 months. Asking for 25 Euros.

1. KS LE - Canada. Delivered day before yesterday. No longer need it since I got the SYS SAT 2. Asking for $25 (after paypal fees). Need a worldwide account for transfer.

Please PM me if you are interested!

I am only asking for what I paid for(or less) for the above servers.

Thanked by 1fullclick32

Comments

• You need to have been registered for at least 30 days and have at least 25 non-spammy posts to post a service transfer.

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/153228/rules-for-selling-on-lowendtalk-updated-november-2021/p1

I guess it didn't matter when your account was 7 days old, so it probably doesn't matter now too. I see it has come full circle yet again. You went around asking to buy pulsed media services, got another, sold it. You bought 2 (or more) KS-LEs, sold them, asked around to buy them, bought them directly from kimsufi when they restocked, and here you are again. Same thing for the SYS. In fact the PHP Friends deal was something you got by PMing the provider if I recall correctly.

Anyway, good luck with selling these. They are very good deals. I think you need to resist temptation and control yourself however. Just wondering, do you refund a lot of stuff whenever you see a better deal? (Referring to groceries and such)

• Anyway, good luck with selling these. They are very good deals. I think you need to resist temptation and control yourself however.

Will do my best. Trying to be better at it! Thanks for looking out!

• You know for SYS you can just request a refund within the first however many days (Think its 14, may be 7). May also be true for Kimsufi but I only have experience doing it with SYS.

That SYS server is just a regular offer and not a special deal that youre passing to someone, so you might as well refund it instead of transferring.

• Which deal is the PHP-Friends from? Black Friday?

• @TheBrokenBee said:

1. SYS SAT 2 - Poland - I finally received my french server and no longer have the need for the server in Poland. It was delivered yesterday. Payed for quarterly - asking for $85. Need a worldwide account for transfer.

2. PHP Friends -

8GB RAM DDR4 ECC
      80GB NVMe RAID10
      1GBit bandwidth
      20TB traffic
      1x IPv4 + /64 IPv6
      5,12 €/mo with 19% VAT.

1. KS LE - Canada. Delivered day before yesterday. No longer need it since I got the SYS SAT 2. Asking for $25 (after paypal fees). Need a worldwide account for transfer.

o boy... You got Poland yesterday w 10gbps and now you also got FR? Did FR bring you to 16tb club?

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @Erisa said:
    You know for SYS you can just request a refund within the first however many days (Think its 14, may be 7). May also be true for Kimsufi but I only have experience doing it with SYS.

That SYS server is just a regular offer and not a special deal that youre passing to someone, so you might as well refund it instead of transferring.

interesting. Due to bad network, I tried requesting refund/ cancellation back in Nov from SyS and it was denied... I was told that once its delivered, it cannot be refunded. Maybe something changed now.

• ErisaErisa Member
    edited December 2021

@plumberg said:

@Erisa said:
    You know for SYS you can just request a refund within the first however many days (Think its 14, may be 7). May also be true for Kimsufi but I only have experience doing it with SYS.

interesting. Due to bad network, I tried requesting refund/ cancellation back in Nov from SyS and it was denied... I was told that once its delivered, it cannot be refunded. Maybe something changed now.

Maybe it depends on whether you are in the EU or not? I know they have separate US stuff.

I'm a UK customer who ordered a UK SYS server and found the delivered server didn't give enough of an advantage over my KS-LE to be worth keeping. I sent a refund request yesterday, this morning they asked me to confirm it and replied back in the afternoon saying it was done.

• @Erisa said:

@plumberg said:

@Erisa said:

Maybe it depends on whether you are in the EU or not? I know they have separate US stuff.

I'm a UK customer who ordered a UK SYS server and found the delivered server didn't give enough of an advantage over my KS-LE to be worth keeping. I sent a refund request yesterday, this morning they asked me to confirm it and replied back in the afternoon saying it was done.

Oh yeh - Mine is US account - maybe we get subpar support and none of the EU perks apply to usA :smiley:
    Thnx

Thanked by 1Erisa
  • @plumberg said:

@Erisa said:

@plumberg said:

@Erisa said:

Oh yeh - Mine is US account - maybe we get subpar support and none of the EU perks apply to usA :smiley:
    Thnx

Yeah, that figures. I think the 14 day refund requirement is a thing in the EU & UK which is probably why they have that here. I had kind of assumed the OP was in Europe too, but I could be wrong because I don't know what "Worldwide" means in this context.

• @Erisa said:

@plumberg said:

@Erisa said:

@plumberg said:

@Erisa said:

Thnx

Yeah, that figures. I think the 14 day refund requirement is a thing in the EU & UK which is probably why they have that here. I had kind of assumed the OP was in Europe too, but I could be wrong because I don't know what "Worldwide" means in this context.

I see.. Is it possible to convert US account to EU account? I already have Kimsufi EU account - but SyS is US

• @plumberg said: I see.. Is it possible to convert US account to EU account? I already have Kimsufi EU account - but SyS is US

Nope, you have to make a new one. And you can't transfer servers between them either.

• @Erisa said:

@plumberg said: I see.. Is it possible to convert US account to EU account? I already have Kimsufi EU account - but SyS is US

Nope, you have to make a new one. And you can't transfer servers between them either.

Ahh - I feared just that. Well, Ill stay put for now. Thnx

• @TheBrokenBee said: SYS SAT 2 - Poland - I finally received my french server and no longer have the need for the server in Poland. It was delivered yesterday. Payed for quarterly - asking for $85. Need a worldwide account for transfer.

Jesus Christ, you're a lunatic with more money than sense. Did you even 16TB Club?

Thanked by 1pbx
  • @Nekki said:

@TheBrokenBee said: SYS SAT 2 - Poland - I finally received my french server and no longer have the need for the server in Poland. It was delivered yesterday. Payed for quarterly - asking for $85. Need a worldwide account for transfer.

Jesus Christ, you're a lunatic with more money than sense. Did you even 16TB Club?

That’s the LET way of life and unfortunately no 16TB.

• @TheBrokenBee said:

@Nekki said:

@TheBrokenBee said: SYS SAT 2 - Poland - I finally received my french server and no longer have the need for the server in Poland. It was delivered yesterday. Payed for quarterly - asking for $85. Need a worldwide account for transfer.

So why not keep poland? It had 10gbps

• @plumberg said:

@TheBrokenBee said:

@Nekki said:

So does the French.

• @TheBrokenBee said:

@plumberg said:

@TheBrokenBee said:

@Nekki said:

So does the French.

You got lucky twice B)

• The renewal for KSLE is 8th Jan.

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 v2 @ 3.70GHz
    CPU cores  : 8 @ 1200.199 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 31.3 GiB
    Swap       : 1024.0 MiB
    Disk       : 1.8 TiB

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 1.08 MB/s      (272) | 13.04 MB/s     (203)
    Write      | 1.12 MB/s      (280) | 13.69 MB/s     (213)
    Total      | 2.21 MB/s      (552) | 26.73 MB/s     (416)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 57.01 MB/s     (111) | 71.08 MB/s      (69)
    Write      | 59.97 MB/s     (117) | 75.81 MB/s      (74)
    Total      | 116.99 MB/s    (228) | 146.90 MB/s    (143)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 39.0 Mbits/sec  | 153 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 34.3 Mbits/sec  | 248 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 30.3 Mbits/sec  | 142 Mbits/sec
    WebHorizon      | Singapore (1G)            | busy            | 162 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 94.6 Mbits/sec  | 417 Mbits/sec
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 55.7 Mbits/sec  | 165 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 42.6 Mbits/sec  | 164 Mbits/sec
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | 16.7 Mbits/sec  | 99.7 Mbits/sec

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 903
    Multi Core      | 3601
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/11596908

• serversupportzserversupportz Member, Host Rep

@TheBrokenBee said:

2. PHP Friends -

8GB RAM DDR4 ECC
      80GB NVMe RAID10
      1GBit bandwidth
      20TB traffic
      1x IPv4 + /64 IPv6
      5,12 €/mo with 19% VAT.

Nice offer

Thanked by 1TheBrokenBee
  • afnafn Member
    edited December 2021

@TheBrokenBee said:

@plumberg said:

@TheBrokenBee said:

@Nekki said:

So does the French.

Wait what, sys has 10gbps servers? aren't sys' servers 1gbps (with 250mbps guaranteed) usually?

I might be interested if that's the case

• @afn said:
    Wait what, sys has 10gbps servers? aren't sys' servers 1gbps (with 250mbps guaranteed) usually?

You can get lucky and get "bonuses", I got 4x 16TB servers in France, two of them with gigabit up and down. Just depends on if you're willing to gamble with the odds :smile:

• @LiliLabs, is there any pattern for bonuses? like they announce it might happen if you buy during a specific period of time (limited time promo) ? or do they just happen randomly at any time?

Thanked by 1fluffernutter
  • PHP Friends and KSLE Sold. SYS 2 Poland remains.

• @afn said:
    @LiliLabs, is there any pattern for bonuses? like they announce it might happen if you buy during a specific period of time (limited time promo) ? or do they just happen randomly at any time?

Nope, it's just OVH deployment techs fucking stuff up by accident and being too lazy to fix it later. The 16Tb was because one location was out of 2TB drives, so they used 4TB ones. The network ones are probably the same thing, but I think those will be fixed eventually, especially the 10 gigabit ones in Poland.

Thanked by 1afn
  • @TheBrokenBee said: I am only asking for what I paid for(or less) for the above servers.

Respect.

Thanked by 1dominos
  • Willing to let go of poland for $80.

• @TheBrokenBee said:
    Willing to let go of poland for $80.

You should check out Hetzner auctions. You can order a server and just cancel it within 14 days when you change your mind about it. It’s going to be much less hassle and it won’t cost you a penny.

Thanked by 1pbx
  • @FAT32 close the thread please

• @TheBrokenBee said:

Poland is insulted.

Thanked by 1afn
  • @Nekki said:

@TheBrokenBee said:

You should check out Hetzner auctions. You can order a server and just cancel it within 14 days when you change your mind about it. It’s going to be much less hassle and it won’t cost you a penny.

You can cancel and refund these ones as well with just two messages to support (one to ask and one to confirm), though that doesn't work in the US but that's about it.

Unsure why one would prefer to sell a server for its original cost rather than refund. And if the price is higher than what they paid, that says everything about their character and motives.

Thanked by 3TimboJones pbx dominos