Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to become MJJ? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to become MJJ?

Comments

• @frog said:

@dahartigan said:
    For a small non-chargebackable fee, I will induct people into MJJ-hood.

Free if you show bobs.

Any Bob or is it a specific Bob you like?

Both bobs and the vegana too

• The best guess regarding the topic category is offtopic.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

This could be a long post.

Forget what anyone else has said about MJJ. Here is my theory.

You see, in China, there is a clear imbalance between the ratio of men and women. This is due to China's one-son, I mean one-child, policy which has already been abolished years ago.

The ratio is about 1 guy and 0.7 girl. Basically, there ain't enough pussies to fuck for men. Why couldn't the Chinese government foresee this, it is probably because their government is already fool of MJJs already.

So, what are MJJ?

When there are too many dudes and not enough girls, the balance shifts. The value of all mighty penis lowers, and the value of pussies go up.

As the value of dicks go down, and when there are enough men who have nothing to do and cannot get girls anyway since there aren't enough to begin with, their focus begin to shift to something else. The most common subjects they choose are anime and cheap VPS.

Anime for fantasy girls since they can't get any.
    VPS for reselling since they might as well make money.

They want girls but cannot get any. Therefore, they desire to be girls. Penis gets in their way, so they remove it either mentally or physically.
    They cannot remove their balls because, if they do, they can't have PMS. They need the hormone.

So, there you have it, MJJ.

• @deank said: Anime for fantasy girls since they can't get any.

Just to be clear, we weebs are a different breed from the so called "MJJ"s.
    We want anime waifus and husbandos not because we can't get any gals or bois in real life, but simply because 2D is far superior to 3D in every way.

Plus we keep our ochinpo because we need it to show our love.

Thanked by 1misaka

The post was strictly for MJJ. If you feel you must explain yourself to exclude, I am afraid that you are in fact a MJJ.

I am sorry.

Thanked by 2M66B default
  • @deank said: When there are too many dudes and not enough girls, the balance shifts. The value of all mighty penis lowers, and the value of pussies go up.

I might surprise you but this case is everywhere, not only in the land of MJJ. The dick's value is definitely low in comparison with the pussy's value. Even though they both want the same. A lot of western men spend money on webcam girls. The reverse case is impossible.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited December 2021

@RedSox said:

@deank said: When there are too many dudes and not enough girls, the balance shifts. The value of all mighty penis lowers, and the value of pussies go up.

I might surprise you but this case is everywhere, not only in the land of MJJ. The dick's value is definitely low in comparison with the pussy's value. Even though they both want the same. A lot of western men spend money on webcam girls. The reverse case is impossible.

Not true. Nottingham, England famously has a ratio of 3 females to every male. A night out in Nottingham is guaranteed to rid even the most virginous hetrosexual virgin of his virginity before the night is through, so long as he is not terribly fussy and promises not to spunk on their dress as it’s going back to ASOS in the morning.

Thanked by 1dahartigan

Can't believe I agree with Nakki, but I've been to places where there are more girls than boys.

It's China's one-son policy that ruined the nation.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • @deank said:
    So, there you have it, MJJ.

All right, Q.E.D.

• Let's stop talking cocks and pussies, guys.

Mjjs are all over the forum. BAN them, or you will become one. Mjj is a terrible virus, it INFECT others!!!

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • I will certainly associate the downfall of LET with all this shitty MJJ talk. So fucking annoying. It blows my mind that some of you are actually supposed to be functioning adults.

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

@Nekki said: Nottingham, England famously has a ratio of 3 females to every male

Also has a 1gb NVMe:100gb HDD ratio for hybrid offers.

Thanked by 3Nekki _MS_ dahartigan
  • @Mr_Tom said:

@Nekki said: Nottingham, England famously has a ratio of 3 females to every male

So slick <3

Thanked by 1Mr_Tom
  • @Mr_Tom said:

Gimme moarrrrr... now..... hybridzzzzzzzzz

Can't believe I missed it last time....

Thanked by 1Mr_Tom
  • @Nekki said: Not true. Nottingham, England famously has a ratio of 3 females to every male

Fake news, like Donny Trump said
    https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/local-news/really-more-men-women-nottingham-5772960

• RedSoxRedSox Member
    edited December 2021

@sonu said:
    Let's stop talking cocks and pussies, guys.

Mjjs are all over the forum. BAN them, or you will become one. Mjj is a terrible virus, it INFECT others!!!

@TimboJones said:
    I will certainly associate the downfall of LET with all this shitty MJJ talk. So fucking annoying. It blows my mind that some of you are actually supposed to be functioning adults.

I think about 80% of all the RackNerd customers are MJJs. And VirMacht as well.

• @RedSox said:

@Nekki said: Not true. Nottingham, England famously has a ratio of 3 females to every male

https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/local-news/really-more-men-women-nottingham-5772960

Whether it’s statistically correct is irrelevant, the fact is if you want to, you can hit Nottingham for a night out and finish up coating a young lady’s eyelashes with man-milk, if you so wish.

And then you can go to Hooters and get your hot wings with a side of big bouncing tiddy.

• You reek. The sexual desperation is one hell of a stinky cologne. :)

• @stoned said:
    You reek. The sexual desperation is one hell of a stinky cologne. :)

Mjj does not have sense of smell.

• Seems like we could make them do horrible things on video to earn their little chickens. Instead of being annoyed we could be amused!

• wut is mjj?

• @duckeeyuck said: wut is mjj?

Michael Jackson's Junk.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited December 2021

• I need to plan a vacation to Nottingham for some weekend. Seems a very interesting place.

• @default said:
    I need to plan a vacation to Nottingham for some weekend. Seems a very interesting place.

Yes. Make sure to come on a weekend when Nottingham Forest are playing at home.

‘OH NOTTINGHAM, OH NOTTINGHAM, IS FULL OF FUN, IS FULL OF FUN, OH NOTTINGHAM IS FULL OF FUN. IT’S FULL OF TITS, FANNY AND FOREST, OH NOTINGHAM IS FULL OF FUN’

• @Nekki said:

@RedSox said:

@Nekki said: Not true. Nottingham, England famously has a ratio of 3 females to every male

Whether it’s statistically correct is irrelevant, the fact is if you want to, you can hit Nottingham for a night out and finish up coating a young lady’s eyelashes with man-milk, if you so wish.

And then you can go to Hooters and get your hot wings with a side of big bouncing tiddy.

Tourism minister ain't got nothing on you. I could give two shits about going to UK until you put it like that.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited December 2021

@TimboJones said:

@Nekki said:

@RedSox said:

Tourism minister ain't got nothing on you. I could give two shits about going to UK until you put it like that.

Reminds me of a night out once, we were passing a club and we couldn’t decide if we were going in or not as it looked a bit ropey. A fellow reveller passed us, came back and said we should definitely go because ‘two weeks in a row I got to fuck some slag up the arse round the back by the bins’.

Obviously we went to the club, obviously none of us ended up fucking anyone up the arse anywhere, let alone round the back by the bins. Someone did get a dance-floor handie off a 60 year-old though, so that probably made the visit worthwhile in the end.

I think the point I’m trying to make is that I’m not legally responsible if you go to Nottingham and don’t take someone’s eye out with a well-placed blast of nut-butter.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @Nekki said:
    I think the point I’m trying to make is that I’m not legally responsible if you go to Nottingham and don’t take someone’s eye out with a well-placed blast of nut-butter.

Standard fine print clause.

• @sonu said: Mjjs are all over the forum. BAN them, or you will become one. Mjj is a terrible virus, it INFECT others!!!

unlike the wuhan flu, this virus most definitely started in a democrat state.

This discussion has been closed.