Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prometeus dealing with IP and energy costs - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Prometeus dealing with IP and energy costs

2»

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Maounique said: this is not BuyVM

Hah, yeah, if you guys were, you wouldn't be forced to raise IP prices on active users.

@Maounique said: The cleanup will always be needed, if you don't have an AlexVolk at hand, there are other people, more civilized, though, to do the "job".

You made your own mess here, not me. Go read the thread again. The 2nd reply is someone confused by the pricing, the 3rd is someone pointing out you guys made no effort to protect your business.

Again, this isn't me 'fanning the flames' or whatever. I didn't make you raise your prices, or write the email the way you did.

Francisco

• deankdeank Member, Troll

This is what it feels like looking at someone peeing everywhere in a circle around himself, isn't it?

• @deank said:
    This is what it feels like looking at someone peeing everywhere in a circle around himself, isn't it?

Can you provide a image of that(or a gif) because I can't imagine that,

• @Maounique said:
    While they were justified to ask, you had no business doing that once, let alone three times.

Holy. Fucking. Shit. You of all people saying this. You who kept dragging so many threads here to your personal vendetta against @Aldryic and BuyVM, not even threads related to them.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited December 2021

@vedran said: Holy. Fucking. Shit. You of all people saying this. You who kept dragging so many threads here to your personal vendetta against @Aldryic and BuyVM, not even threads related to them.

And I suffered the consequences. Francisco and his fanbois shouldn't wonder why I bring up his past when he does that.
    Of course he wont be banned for it, but his character will be exposed once again.
    I have stayed out of the threads about his problems, we don't take home drives and show the VM online in the meantime, but I didn't come to say that in "his" thread nor ask for clarifications on which desk was he keeping the drives, was it near the window or in a more shadowy place?
    On the contrary, the user was mostly to be blamed for not taking back-ups.

• Sometimes I say stupid shit on forum and only realize it later, then regret it.

@codelock said:

Kids back in the old days used to do often. At least from the village I was from, kids did that all the time.

• @Maounique said:

@vedran said: Holy. Fucking. Shit. You of all people saying this. You who kept dragging so many threads here to your personal vendetta against @Aldryic and BuyVM, not even threads related to them.

And I suffered the consequences. Francisco and his fanbois shouldn't wonder why I bring up his past when he does that.
    Of course he wont be banned for it, but his character will be exposed once again.
    I have stayed out of the threads about his problems, we don't take home drives and show the VM online in the meantime, but I didn't come to say that in "his" thread nor ask for clarifications on which desk was he keeping the drives, was it near the window or in a more shadowy place?
    On the contrary, the user was mostly to be blamed for not taking back-ups.

To be fair - it was not "your" thread where he asked for clarification either.

@NobodyInteresting said:
    To be fair - it was not "your" thread where he asked for clarification either.

rolf, good one. He was forced to explain.

Thanked by 1bulbasaur
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@deank said: He was forced to explain.

Nobody forced him to do anything. He also didnt explain, but asked for clarifications even as he didn't have an affected product or a prometeus product of any kind.
    It is like me going on BuyVM threads to ask for clarifications on anything. I would not be forced to explain anything except my presence there.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

That's good news, @Maounique, thank you.

@deank said:
    Why another thread?

Because someone representing a provider, even if not officially, can - and actually should - keep us up to date and inform us on their plans, changes, and readiness to include our thoughts, complaints, and wishes?

Thanked by 1Rockster
  • @deank said:

@codelock said:

Kids back in the old days used to do often. At least from the village I was from, kids did that all the time.

I doubt more and more whether you're really Canadian or not. That's like the fifth thing you've said that doesn't jive. Reminds me when guys admitting to circle jerking as a kid and thinking everyone else did it when in reality it was just them.

Or your town was boring AF.

• @TimboJones said:

@deank said:

@codelock said:

I doubt more and more whether you're really Canadian or not. That's like the fifth thing you've said that doesn't jive. Reminds me when guys admitting to circle jerking as a kid and thinking everyone else did it when in reality it was just them.

I still think @deank is from UK,

• @codelock said:

@TimboJones said:

@deank said:

@codelock said:

I still think @deank is from UK,

He plays Football Manager, therefore is British whether he likes it or not.