Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Fatal error in Advin Server Control Panel
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Fatal error in Advin Server Control Panel

FranzkafkaFranzkafka Member
edited December 2021 in General

I have used Advin Servers for a while and everything is good.I have two server and one is applied for cancellation and deleted.The other one still active.

Today I login into my control panel and found that the deleted server still accessible and I can reinstall os with new password.After reinstall I can login in this server By SSH!

it is ridiculous.You should fix it immediately my boss🙃

Edit:Advin fixed it immediately.Quick response and nice attitude.

Comments

  • AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

    This has been resolved, please open a ticket next time :)

    Looks like the billing system didn't properly remove the server for some reason.

    Thanked by 1Franzkafka
  • Welcome to LowEndSupport, your ticket ID is #69420
    Your reinstalls have been doubled.

  • @Advin said:
    This has been resolved, please open a ticket next time :)

    Looks like the billing system didn't properly remove the server for some reason.

    No offence my boss.Just ensure no one can abuse your servers even unpaid😊

  • @henix said:
    Welcome to LowEndSupport, your ticket ID is #69420
    Your reinstalls have been doubled.

    kinda funny Dude.Are U serious?

  • thanks for posting..... your fatal errors have been doubled.

  • ErisaErisa Member
    edited December 2021

    @Franzkafka said:

    @Advin said:
    This has been resolved, please open a ticket next time :)

    Looks like the billing system didn't properly remove the server for some reason.

    No offence my boss.Just ensure no one can abuse your servers even unpaid😊

    If you want a problem to not be abused, putting it in public view achieves the exact opposite. A private ticket gives a faster response and ensures the information never gets public to be abused.

    Thanked by 3OhJohn CloudV TODO
Sign In or Register to comment.