Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ITLDC dishonest - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ITLDC dishonest

2»

Comments

• @jenkki said:

@luyunlong said: the renewal button has been showing 16.49. It was only discovered last week that it was changed to 32.99

Where you see Renewal button? They clearly describe about - The promotional price is activated for the first period of the order -

Also Billmanager do not allow to set renew or one time discount. They display only current discount and owner may fix it under his rules later.

After buying VPS. Double-clicking the vps information will display the default renewal fees for one month, one season, six months, and one year. One year is 16.49. But it was changed to 32.99. Do you think there is no problem with changing the renewal price in the background? You keep talking about the regulations. Is it possible to cover up their behavior? I have no screenshots. I should have taken a screenshot if I had known this situation. According to you, the merchant has the final copyright. Then I don't even have the right to speak out their problems?

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited December 2021

@luyunlong said:

@jenkki said:

@luyunlong said: the renewal button has been showing 16.49. It was only discovered last week that it was changed to 32.99

Where you see Renewal button? They clearly describe about - The promotional price is activated for the first period of the order -

Also Billmanager do not allow to set renew or one time discount. They display only current discount and owner may fix it under his rules later.

After buying VPS. Double-clicking the vps information will display the default renewal fees for one month, one season, six months, and one year. One year is 16.49. But it was changed to 32.99. Do you think there is no problem with changing the renewal price in the background? You keep talking about the regulations. Is it possible to cover up their behavior? I have no screenshots. I should have taken a screenshot if I had known this situation. According to you, the merchant has the final copyright. Then I don't even have the right to speak out their problems?

Dude, they say very clearly that the promotional price is activated for the first period of the order:

Unless otherwise indicated, the promotional price is activated for the first period of the order. When ordering a service, you can select the service order period – one, three, six or twelve months. The discount will be activated for the selected period..

See https://itldc.com/en/support/promo-products/

You missed this info. Yes, it's frustrating to have missed this info. We understand. But you missed it. (We've all missed crucial pieces of information before.)

The fact that the billing panel temporarily suggested something else is neither here nor there. Almost every billing panel has quirks, given that billing panels tend to be from a third party.

In general, in case of doubt, ask beforehand whether a promotion is recurring and don't just assume that it is. Alternatively, look carefully at the information on the web site. (You obviously didn't do either.)

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @luyunlong said: Do you think there is no problem with changing the renewal price in the background?

Yes that no problem if your billing software won't allow that. They may manually review all orders and fix renewal cost under their promotion rules.

• @luyunlong said:
    ITLDC

Thank you for the recommendation i haven't heard from them till now. Just ordered a VPS in .ua.

• @jenkki said:

@luyunlong said: Do you think there is no problem with changing the renewal price in the background?

Yes that no problem if your billing software won't allow that. They may manually review all orders and fix renewal cost under their promotion rules.

You all think they have no problem changing their back-end renewal fees. What can I say? Merchants can do whatever they want?

• @luyunlong said: You all think they have no problem changing their back-end renewal fees. What can I say? Merchants can do whatever they want?

If you are owner you can do everything you want. If their billing software are buggy they can manually fix that under promotion rules.

Again they provide real recurring discount before 2016, I always order 5-10 VPS from them every BF even with monthly billing. From 2016 they discontinue recurring discounts.

• luyunlongluyunlong Member
    edited December 2021

@jenkki said:

@luyunlong said: You all think they have no problem changing their back-end renewal fees. What can I say? Merchants can do whatever they want?

If you are owner you can do everything you want. If their billing software are buggy they can manually fix that under promotion rules.

Again they provide real recurring discount before 2016, I always order 5-10 VPS from them every BF even with monthly billing. From 2016 they discontinue recurring discounts.

Then I have nothing to say, as you said, if I am the owner, I can do whatever I want. It's a pity that I am not the owner. Maybe you are

• @luyunlong said:

@jenkki said:

@luyunlong said: You all think they have no problem changing their back-end renewal fees. What can I say? Merchants can do whatever they want?

Then I have nothing to say, as you said, if I am the owner, I can do whatever I want. It's a pity that I am not the owner.

Despite the efforts of several people in this thread, you keep missing the point (or don't want to see the point): you incorrectly assumed that the promotion was recurring despite the clear information on the website.

Once again: you incorrectly assumed that the promotion was recurring despite the clear information on the website.

Stop trying to blame the provider for this.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @luyunlong said: Then I have nothing to say, as you said, if I am the owner, I can do whatever I want. It's a pity that I am not the owner. Maybe you are

Damn, they do that because they set a rules before buy you didn't read. They not tried to do that just for fun. If you not satisfy just request cancel and refund from them. If they allow that for promotional offers.

• Same situation with inferno.name. They provide recurring 50% off every year BF only till now. This BF they clearly describe about discount valid only 1,3,or 6 months billing period. I read the new rules and skip them for now. No questions asked.

• @jenkki said:

@luyunlong said: Then I have nothing to say, as you said, if I am the owner, I can do whatever I want. It's a pity that I am not the owner. Maybe you are

Damn, they do that because they set a rules before buy you didn't read. They not tried to do that just for fun. If you not satisfy just request cancel and refund from them. If they allow that for promotional offers.

OK

• @luyunlong said: luyunlong

Suggest you look into -Auto renewal - line before order.

Total-Price

• @jenkki said:

@luyunlong said: luyunlong

Suggest you look into -Auto renewal - line before order.

Total-Price

I am sure that I will automatically renew the line after my purchase: the annual fee shows 16.49. But it was changed to 32.99 last week. Although I have no screenshots to prove it, he did exist.

• @luyunlong said: I am sure that I will automatically renew the line after my purchase: the annual fee shows 16.49. But it was changed to 32.99 last week. Although I have no screenshots to prove it, he did exist.

Promotional rules in priority against billing panel issues. They manually review and fix that.
    Did you tried to contact them and ask for explain what they do?

• luyunlongluyunlong Member
    edited December 2021

@jenkki said:

@luyunlong said: I am sure that I will automatically renew the line after my purchase: the annual fee shows 16.49. But it was changed to 32.99 last week. Although I have no screenshots to prove it, he did exist.

Promotional rules in priority against billing panel issues. They manually review and fix that.
    Did you tried to contact them and ask for explain what they do?

I will contact them or thank you for your patient explanation

• @luyunlong said: I will contact them or thank you for your patient explanation

Damn, you even not tried to contact them before you open this thread..

Sure if you contact them they reply you the same things as we talking here.

• @luyunlong said: You all think they have no problem changing their back-end renewal fees. What can I say? Merchants can do whatever they want?

Probably they allow renewal with discount price only within BF and CM time. Because prices going back after few days as you told. So you can pay them $16 more and get one more year from them. But offer are expired and prices going back after few days.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@pbx said: Well @Nyr said that some places have better network than others, that's why I ask. EU/US/LatAm being the most important.

Worst connectivity in Ukraine. For your mentioned locations I would choose New Jersey, or The Netherlands in case you prefer better connectivity to Europe than the Americas.

Thanked by 2pbx vimalware
  • @Nyr said: Worst connectivity in Ukraine.

Good to know, thanks!

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited December 2021

Some people need to be careful. During the week, special prices were indicated for the annual extension or order, and not the percentage of initial cost. Of course, during the week to see another and it is impossible - it was seen not only some, but all. And during this time it was possible to extend the service several times at a special price.

• @luyunlong said:

@KermEd said:

@luyunlong said:
    I don't expect this price. It's written at 16.49 a year. It's uncomfortable to change the renewal fee to 32.99 in the background. Do well-known businesses do things like this?

Yes, they do (things like this). But posting an ambitious thread title that could be interpreted as the price for the first year - isn't the same as say posting an actual policy or clause.

So, my reply is, I see why you interpreted it that way. More importantly for the conversation I'm one of the few kind of agreeing with you

This is enough

Alright, I’m changing my vote out of spite :D.