Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ITLDC dishonest
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ITLDC dishonest

Direct 50% discount on Black Friday. No coupon code is required. Same price for renewal. Unexpectedly, I went up to see the original price of the renewal in the past two days. If you have one, you can check it out. Too dishonest

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited December 2021

Like we care.

• Welcome to LowEndSupport.
    We've doubled your problems. Thank you.

Thanked by 2cjandes suyadi92
  • @fazar said:
    Welcome to LowEndSupport.
    We've doubled your problems. Thank you.

Thank you

Thanked by 1pike
  • @luyunlong said:
    Direct 50% discount on Black Friday. No coupon code is required. Same price for renewal. Unexpectedly, I went up to see the original price of the renewal in the past two days. If you have one, you can check it out. Too dishonest

Congrats on your first discussion

• deankdeank Member, Troll

And first PMS.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited December 2021

Shit like this should be an insta-ban, IMO. If you came here just to bitch, you’re surplus to requirements.

• @luyunlong said:

Move on, their performance is still poor

If you want to get a good VPS with a 50% discount, here's the deal https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/175790/missed-out-on-black-friday-the-cyber-monday-offer-is-still-live-usa-uk-nl-de

Thanked by 1luyunlong
  • @SpeedTest said:

@luyunlong said:

If you want to get a good VPS with a 50% discount, here's the deal https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/175790/missed-out-on-black-friday-the-cyber-monday-offer-is-still-live-usa-uk-nl-de

Inceptionhosting doesn't accept MJJs.

• @SpeedTest said:

@luyunlong said:

Thanks

Thanked by 1Zappie
  • @luyunlong said: Direct 50% discount on Black Friday. No coupon code is required. Same price for renewal. Unexpectedly, I went up to see the original price of the renewal in the past two days. If you have one, you can check it out. Too dishonest

Suggest you read rules correctly. They never provide recurring discounts since 5 years ago. All their BF discounts just one time or one billing period.

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited December 2021

They mean discount 50% for new 1 year period orders and if you renew existing active VPS with them for the next 1 year.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited December 2021

I will quote from their website:

Do not forget to read the terms of ordering promotional services. Happy and smart shopping on Black Friday!

Now, if you read the terms:

Unless otherwise indicated, the promotional price is activated for the first period of the order. When ordering a service, you can select the service order period – one, three, six or twelve months. The discount will be activated for the selected period..

So next time, read before you buy. ITLDC has not provided recurring discounts since the year 2017.

@SpeedTest said: Move on, their performance is still poor

In my experience, the CPU performance is acceptable but not the best, while network performance ranges from poor to excellent depending on the location. The stability is always excellent with 99.99% uptime sustained over the years.

In fact, I ordered one small Inception Hosting VPS to replace an ITL server and I am wondering if I really want to replace the aging ITL service, because I am not impressed with the Clouvider network performance after years of reading here how good it is. Well, turns out that my humble VPS in Eastern Europe has better connectivity than the new VPS in London.

ITL may not have the newest and shiniest specs, or score high in useless synthetic benchmarks, but it is a damn good service for the price.

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited December 2021

@Nyr said: ITL may not have the newest and shiniest specs, or score high in useless synthetic benchmarks, but it is a damn good service for the price.

You speak the truth.

• KermEdKermEd Member
    edited December 2021

@luyunlong said:
    Same price for renewal.

Proof they say this please :)

• luyunlongluyunlong Member
    edited December 2021

@KermEd said:

@luyunlong said:
    Same price for renewal.

https://imgtu.com/i/oTC4R1
    Moreover, the renewal fee of black five is also 16.49 It was changed to 32.99 last week

Thanked by 1KermEd
  • s/black five/Black Friday/

• @luyunlong said:

@KermEd said:

@luyunlong said:
    Same price for renewal.

Moreover, the renewal fee of black five is also 16.49 It was changed to 32.99 last week

This helps, it could be interpreted that way. I can see why you would expect it for that price.

• Thread title should be "I am blind but I am convinced others are blind"

• @KermEd said:

@luyunlong said:

@KermEd said:

@luyunlong said:
    Same price for renewal.

This helps, it could be interpreted that way. I can see why you would expect it for that price.

I don't expect this price. It's written at 16.49 a year. It's uncomfortable to change the renewal fee to 32.99 in the background. Do well-known businesses do things like this?

• KermEdKermEd Member
    edited December 2021

@luyunlong said:
    I don't expect this price. It's written at 16.49 a year. It's uncomfortable to change the renewal fee to 32.99 in the background. Do well-known businesses do things like this?

Yes, they do (things like this). But posting an ambitious thread title that could be interpreted as the price for the first year - isn't the same as say posting an actual policy or clause.

So, my reply is, I see why you interpreted it that way. More importantly for the conversation I'm one of the few kind of agreeing with you

• @luyunlong said: It's written at 16.49 a year

Billmanager will not show recurring or not as WHMC does. Where you see 50% recurring on your screenshot ? They only show total price after discount.

• @Nyr said: network performance ranges from poor to excellent depending on the location.

Which location would you recommend for international connectivity?

• @pbx said: Which location would you recommend for international connectivity?

Depends where you located.

• @jenkki said: Depends where you located.

Not thinking about me, but willing the VPS to be reachable from worldwide with decent speed and latency.

• @pbx said: Not thinking about me, but willing the VPS to be reachable from worldwide with decent speed and latency.

Its like asking where the sun shining better. Everything dependable.

• @jenkki said: Its like asking where the sun shining better.

Well @Nyr said that some places have better network than others, that's why I ask. EU/US/LatAm being the most important.

• ITLDC regularly offer various promotions, distribute promotional coupon codes, offer discounts. Please pay attention to the basic rules for the purchase of promotional products:

Special conditions apply only to new orders..

Discounts can not be combined.

Unless otherwise indicated, the promotional price is activated for the first period of the order. When ordering a service, you can select the service order period – one, three, six or twelve months. The discount will be activated for the selected period..

The number of coupon code activations is limited. We cannot guarantee the availability of a promotional coupon code during the entire announced period of the promotion..

Promotional service can not be used to replace the existing service. If the service is ordered by using the coupon code will be intended to replace the services previously ordered, we reserve the right to cancel a promotional order.

All sales are final. This means that the replacement, refund or cancellation of a service is not possible. Choose a location wisely, check the necessary parameters on ITLDC Looking Glass.

Discounts do not apply to additional licensing options like operating systems and commercial control panels. These services are available at standard price.

• @jenkki said:
    ITLDC regularly offer various promotions, distribute promotional coupon codes, offer discounts. Please pay attention to the basic rules for the purchase of promotional products:

Special conditions apply only to new orders..

Discounts can not be combined.

The number of coupon code activations is limited. We cannot guarantee the availability of a promotional coupon code during the entire announced period of the promotion..

Promotional service can not be used to replace the existing service. If the service is ordered by using the coupon code will be intended to replace the services previously ordered, we reserve the right to cancel a promotional order.

All sales are final. This means that the replacement, refund or cancellation of a service is not possible. Choose a location wisely, check the necessary parameters on ITLDC Looking Glass.

Discounts do not apply to additional licensing options like operating systems and commercial control panels. These services are available at standard price.

You can take the regulations as an example. But it is undeniable that during the initial period of purchase, the renewal button has been showing 16.49. It was only discovered last week that it was changed to 32.99. I did not have any screenshots left. But I definitely didn't talk nonsense. The business can say what regulations we have. But they still can't change this price in the background. The merchant also discovered this problem. This may be a mistake. But shouldn't businesses pay for their mistakes? But change our renewal price at will?

• @KermEd said:

@luyunlong said:

Yes, they do (things like this). But posting an ambitious thread title that could be interpreted as the price for the first year - isn't the same as say posting an actual policy or clause.

So, my reply is, I see why you interpreted it that way. More importantly for the conversation I'm one of the few kind of agreeing with you

This is enough

• @luyunlong said: the renewal button has been showing 16.49. It was only discovered last week that it was changed to 32.99

Where you see Renewal button? They clearly describe about - The promotional price is activated for the first period of the order -

Also Billmanager do not allow to set renew or one time discount. They display only current discount and owner may fix it under his rules later.