Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Missed out on Black Friday? - The Cyber Monday offer is still live! [USA,UK,NL,DE] - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Missed out on Black Friday? - The Cyber Monday offer is still live! [USA,UK,NL,DE]

13»

Comments

• @InceptionHosting said:
    I forgot to say thanks for the work in removing the 10 or so fake accounts you registered.

The irony is that this guy behaves just like those that the system is trying to weed out, and yet either he is too dull to recognize this or he has a holier-than-thou attitude (or both).

• InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Member, Patron Provider

@angstrom said:

@InceptionHosting said:
    I forgot to say thanks for the work in removing the 10 or so fake accounts you registered.

The irony is that this guy behaves just like those that the system is trying to weed out, and yet either he is too dull to recognize this or he has a holier-than-thou attitude (or both).

Just another day that ends in Y here :)

• @jsfwang said:

@TimboJones said:

@jsfwang said:

@Nyr said:

@jsfwang said: Or you simply a racist?

It is difficult to grasp how an employee of Inception Hosting could be racist against you, when he does not even know your race.

By reading people's name! I've put all my honest information to them, and they give me a check box: "Brazil and China[ ]: Due to high levels of fraud and abuse orders from Brazil and China are not being accepted with no exceptions." I still do not get why they put such offensive question at the end of checkout. I humbly seek a de-railed, de-racist interpretation to help me better understand the intention and function of this check box. Thank you.

They obviously need to filter out people who cannot understand very clear explanation: "Due to high levels of fraud and abuse orders".

Your neighbours have been assholes and that's your problem.

Well. Can you filter out the gmail users simply because most frauds use gmail account? And say, “well. Other gmail accounts did the shame thing. You use the same brand of email, that’s your problem.”

People actually filter disposable email addresses due to this very reason.
    In other words, stop shouting racism when you don't know how fraud detection works.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @jsfwang so i was right about u being a SB

• InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Member, Patron Provider

Sale over, thanks everyone!

• sandozsandoz Veteran
    edited December 2021

@vyas11 said:

@jsfwang said:

@TimboJones said:

@jsfwang said:

@TimboJones said:

@jsfwang said:

@Nyr said:

It is difficult to grasp how an employee of Inception Hosting could be racist against you, when he does not even know your race.

By reading people's name! I've put all my honest information to them, and they give me a check box: "Brazil and China[ ]: Due to high levels of fraud and abuse orders from Brazil and China are not being accepted with no exceptions." I still do not get why they put such offensive question at the end of checkout. I humbly seek a de-railed, de-racist interpretation to help me better understand the intention and function of this check box. Thank you.

They obviously need to filter out people who cannot understand very clear explanation: "Due to high levels of fraud and abuse orders".

Well. Can you filter out the gmail users simply because most frauds use gmail account? And say, “well. Other gmail accounts did the shame thing. You use the same brand of email, that’s your problem.”

Yes, there's services that actually block free email services and only allow @company_domain email addresses. Yahoo and Verizon is notoriously banned for poor deliverability that becomes support drain dealing with lost email on some services.

Seriously, there's really no simpler way to say it other than the majority of abuse comes from two specific countries.

Honestly, why do people need a ”simple” way to stop and exclude people? Can people defend what they do out of simplicity and efficiency or profit? What would make such mentality and practice different from an authoritarian regime?

esteemed
    @sandoz may share your sentiments on freedom

On simplicity and profit, principles you quoted, the provider is doing exactly that. Have a great day

You look like obsessed with me.

I always will defend Freedom of Speech, don't come with your shady arguments. I won't work for me, even Peter Sunder does it well.

A lot of organizations crying against they can't takedown Piratebay, Wikileaks, Sci-Hub all websites that mess with big bosses. That's what we call resilient against the system of oppressors.

If you like to be censored, good for you. Why you don't travel to China? Is a good way to start. If you believe in stupid government decisions using valid arguments, to try to justify the unjustifiable? For example, blocking Google because they spy on us. It's a good justification, but it's unjustifiable because in practice what they want is to impede freedom of expression.

but, I understand you perfectly. I know that in India the police or the government do not even lift a finger, or practically do nothing against Phishing call centers pretending to be microsoft in India.

Of course your country works wonders, it is no coincidence that most of these fake companies and actions are made from india. (For example, some face expression agree with me https://img.amarvyas.in/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/cropped-Amar-Vyas.jpg)

I feel very sorry for you. Even when someone from India is hired, they don't even know what to do and how to do it, if necessary, they use a code from another website and copy it, there is something in India, lack of knowledge not only of culture but also of languages (English ) and the perception of what the customer wants.

Long live freedom of expression, because you are not an Indian who is going to come here, say what is right or wrong, for that there are the COURTS of each country, for that there are regulations and human and civil rights.

The question that arises here is, who are you to determine what is right or wrong? We just follow what is in the law, what is not in the law, we do not act without a court order.

That's why you (nor I) will never come to the knowledge of many people such as Peter Sunder, Julian Assange (<Should I say that without him, you don't even know half of what you know today? ), Edward Snowden (the same thing of Julian Assange applies to he).

Keep crying, and mentioning me. Deep down you know I'm right, otherwise you'd have ignored me. And that's good, it's a sign that I'm right deep down, even you remember me. To be continued.

You're just a vassal, an Indian who doesn't understand anything we're saying here. You confuse fraud (actions) with freedom of expression (only expressing, not taking action)... Which is clearly not the same thing.

I'll stop here because talking to you is like talking like a cement.

• @InceptionHosting said:
    Sale over, thanks everyone!

Thank you, @InceptionHosting

Thanked by 1JamesF
  • TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited December 2021

@jsfwang said:

@TimboJones said:

@jsfwang said:

@TimboJones said:

@jsfwang said:

@Nyr said:

Yes, there's services that actually block free email services and only allow @company_domain email addresses. Yahoo and Verizon is notoriously banned for poor deliverability that becomes support drain dealing with lost email on some services.

Seriously, there's really no simpler way to say it other than the majority of abuse comes from two specific countries.

Honestly, why do people need a ”simple” way to stop and exclude people? Can people defend what they do out of simplicity and efficiency or profit? What would make such mentality and practice different from an authoritarian regime?

Why are you asking this of the company experiencing the abuse instead of the cocksuckers doing the abusing? Seriously, you're only adding to the argument that you'll also be an annoying, entitled shit.

The simple answer to your question is simply for the company to be successful and profit instead of losing money to abuse. If you still can't understand, the problem is definitely you.

Edit: oh shit! He's the cocksucking abuser to blame!

• @sandoz said:

That checks out.

• @sandoz said:

The whole post was quite an entertaining read. Perfect for the weekend.

• @sandoz said:

@vyas11 said:

@jsfwang said:

@TimboJones said:

@jsfwang said:

@TimboJones said:

@jsfwang said:

@Nyr said:

esteemed

On simplicity and profit, principles you quoted, the provider is doing exactly that. Have a great day

I always will defend Freedom of Speech, don't come with your shady arguments. I won't work for me, even Peter Sunder does it well.

A lot of organizations crying against they can't takedown Piratebay, Wikileaks, Sci-Hub all websites that mess with big bosses. That's what we call resilient against the system of oppressors.

If you like to be censored, good for you. Why you don't travel to China? Is a good way to start. If you believe in stupid government decisions using valid arguments, to try to justify the unjustifiable? For example, blocking Google because they spy on us. It's a good justification, but it's unjustifiable because in practice what they want is to impede freedom of expression.

but, I understand you perfectly. I know that in India the police or the government do not even lift a finger, or practically do nothing against Phishing call centers pretending to be microsoft in India.

Of course your country works wonders, it is no coincidence that most of these fake companies and actions are made from india. (For example, some face expression agree with me https://img.amarvyas.in/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/cropped-Amar-Vyas.jpg)

I feel very sorry for you. Even when someone from India is hired, they don't even know what to do and how to do it, if necessary, they use a code from another website and copy it, there is something in India, lack of knowledge not only of culture but also of languages (English ) and the perception of what the customer wants.

Long live freedom of expression, because you are not an Indian who is going to come here, say what is right or wrong, for that there are the COURTS of each country, for that there are regulations and human and civil rights.

The question that arises here is, who are you to determine what is right or wrong? We just follow what is in the law, what is not in the law, we do not act without a court order.

That's why you (nor I) will never come to the knowledge of many people such as Peter Sunder, Julian Assange (<Should I say that without him, you don't even know half of what you know today? ), Edward Snowden (the same thing of Julian Assange applies to he).

Keep crying, and mentioning me. Deep down you know I'm right, otherwise you'd have ignored me. And that's good, it's a sign that I'm right deep down, even you remember me. To be continued.

You're just a vassal, an Indian who doesn't understand anything we're saying here. You confuse fraud (actions) with freedom of expression (only expressing, not taking action)... Which is clearly not the same thing.

Holly shit, thats a lot of hate for Indian people. Did you get some bad indian food? Or perhaps an indian chick that you wanted to bang, but she felt you're a bit too disgusting and passed?

While yes, I agree that there are some rotten apples in there - that also applies to every other ethnicity and country out there. Putting 1.4billion people under the same "they don't know shit" sign is hilarious though. Just shows how simple minded you are.

• @sandoz said:

@vyas11 said:

@jsfwang said:

@TimboJones said:

@jsfwang said:

@TimboJones said:

@jsfwang said:

@Nyr said:

esteemed

I just love how people bring up pirate bay when talking about freedom of speech

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Sale's over.

/thread

• sandozsandoz Veteran
    edited December 2021

@NobodyInteresting said:

@sandoz said:

@vyas11 said:

@jsfwang said:

@TimboJones said:

@jsfwang said:

@TimboJones said:

@jsfwang said:

@Nyr said:

esteemed

Holly shit, thats a lot of hate for Indian people. Did you get some bad indian food? Or perhaps an indian chick that you wanted to bang, but she felt you're a bit too disgusting and passed?

While yes, I agree that there are some rotten apples in there - that also applies to every other ethnicity and country out there. Putting 1.4billion people under the same "they don't know shit" sign is hilarious though. Just shows how simple minded you are.

i'm not against indians, i don't hate them.

what I hate is ridiculous, silly, idiot, silly, and anecdotal Indians thinking they're going to fool everyone and everything with their "Microsoft Support" phone calls

in this case, I make fun of them. And the joke, because they're so naive that they think they're fooling another naivete when in fact, I'm pretending to be a fool. and they believe and waste time. because they are stupid.

this isn't hate against Indians, it's the truth. Most of these calls are made from India.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Take it to the pit nerdmigos.