Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Missed out on Black Friday? - The Cyber Monday offer is still live! [USA,UK,NL,DE] - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Missed out on Black Friday? - The Cyber Monday offer is still live! [USA,UK,NL,DE]

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@jsfwang said:
    Or you simply a racist?

Fraudcist.

• @jsfwang said:
    Or you simply a racist?

Bannable behavior:

False cries of racism to derail threads will meet the same fate as racist remarks.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@jsfwang said: Or you simply a racist?

It is difficult to grasp how an employee of Inception Hosting could be racist against you, when he does not even know your race.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • Is he the one they call MJJ?

• @Nyr said:

It is difficult to grasp how an employee of Inception Hosting could be racist against you, when he does not even know your race.

By reading people's name! I've put all my honest information to them, and they give me a check box: "Brazil and China[ ]: Due to high levels of fraud and abuse orders from Brazil and China are not being accepted with no exceptions." I still do not get why they put such offensive question at the end of checkout. I humbly seek a de-railed, de-racist interpretation to help me better understand the intention and function of this check box. Thank you.

• Any business can chose in which states they will provide their product, nothing racist there

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • Literally says "Due to high levels of fraud" and guy proceeds to spams racists? racists?
    and then he wonders why people don't want to do business with those two countries if even reading one checkbox is too much and first thing they gonna after find out GFW blocked them is chargeback.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Without accessing any systems, Is it a correct understanding that you have ticked that you acknowledge that orders from certain countries are not accepted and subsequently you have placed an order from that country and it was rejected ?

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • @reb0rn said:
    Any business can chose in which states they will provide their product, nothing racist there

Any business can choose is absolutely correct. But does the check box mean this?

• @JabJab said:
    Literally says "Due to high levels of fraud" and guy proceeds to spams racists? racists?
    and then he wonders why people don't want to do business with those two countries if even reading one checkbox is too much and first thing they gonna after find out GFW blocked them is chargeback.

Well. The problem is they use country to break down the fraud cases, why? Can they use some other ways? Like email address? Probably Gmail users are more likely to fraud than outlook users?

@jsfwang said: By reading people's name

So Bruno Mars is a Martian from Mars?

@jsfwang said: I still do not get why they put such offensive question at the end of checkout

Long history of fraud and abuse from the 2 countries - nothing offensive about that.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • @DP said:

@jsfwang said: I still do not get why they put such offensive question at the end of checkout

Long history of fraud and abuse from the 2 countries - nothing offensive about that.

racism against people from the two countries also has a long history.

• @jsfwang said:

@DP said:

It looks like inability to read is also on the long side of history.

Thanked by 2vyas11 dahartigan
  • @NobodyInteresting said:

@jsfwang said:

@DP said:

I just say what I see and speak my mind defending justice. Nothing else.

• @jsfwang said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

@jsfwang said:

@DP said:

And the provider is defending their profits. Nothing else. Stop screaming racism.

Thanked by 2webcraft dahartigan
  • L> @NobodyInteresting said:

@jsfwang said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

@jsfwang said:

@DP said:

And the provider is defending their profits. Nothing else. Stop screaming racism.

Love you!

• @jsfwang said:

@Nyr said:

By reading people's name! I've put all my honest information to them, and they give me a check box: "Brazil and China[ ]: Due to high levels of fraud and abuse orders from Brazil and China are not being accepted with no exceptions." I still do not get why they put such offensive question at the end of checkout. I humbly seek a de-railed, de-racist interpretation to help me better understand the intention and function of this check box. Thank you.

They obviously need to filter out people who cannot understand very clear explanation: "Due to high levels of fraud and abuse orders".

Your neighbours have been assholes and that's your problem.

Thanked by 1skorous
  • @jsfwang said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

@jsfwang said:

@DP said:

Where is justice for Virmach that sustained such abuse that he needed to enact such a policy in the first place? You can't claim "justice" when you're uninformed and you propose no solutions.

• @TimboJones said:

@jsfwang said:

@Nyr said:

They obviously need to filter out people who cannot understand very clear explanation: "Due to high levels of fraud and abuse orders".

Well. Can you filter out the gmail users simply because most frauds use gmail account? And say, “well. Other gmail accounts did the shame thing. You use the same brand of email, that’s your problem.”

• Friday morning PMS

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • cybertechcybertech Member
    edited December 2021

@jsfwang said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

@jsfwang said:

@DP said:

i say what i see too.

cunt.

Thanked by 1rhinoduck
  • @jsfwang said:

@TimboJones said:

@jsfwang said:

@Nyr said:

Well. Can you filter out the gmail users simply because most frauds use gmail account? And say, “well. Other gmail accounts did the shame thing. You use the same brand of email, that’s your problem.”

Yes, there's services that actually block free email services and only allow @company_domain email addresses. Yahoo and Verizon is notoriously banned for poor deliverability that becomes support drain dealing with lost email on some services.

Seriously, there's really no simpler way to say it other than the majority of abuse comes from two specific countries.

Thanked by 2webcraft bulbasaur
  • @cybertech said:

@jsfwang said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

@jsfwang said:

@DP said:

i say what i see too.

cunt.

Defending justice.how does that work out IRL in PRC ?? !!

• @TimboJones said:

@jsfwang said:

@TimboJones said:

@jsfwang said:

@Nyr said:

Yes, there's services that actually block free email services and only allow @company_domain email addresses. Yahoo and Verizon is notoriously banned for poor deliverability that becomes support drain dealing with lost email on some services.

Seriously, there's really no simpler way to say it other than the majority of abuse comes from two specific countries.

Honestly, why do people need a ”simple” way to stop and exclude people? Can people defend what they do out of simplicity and efficiency or profit? What would make such mentality and practice different from an authoritarian regime?

• @jsfwang said:

@TimboJones said:

@jsfwang said:

@TimboJones said:

@jsfwang said:

@Nyr said:

Honestly, why do people need a ”simple” way to stop and exclude people? Can people defend what they do out of simplicity and efficiency or profit? What would make such mentality and practice different from an authoritarian regime?

esteemed
    @sandoz may share your sentiments on freedom

On simplicity and profit, principles you quoted, the provider is doing exactly that. Have a great day

• @vyas11 said:

@cybertech said:

@jsfwang said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

@jsfwang said:

@DP said:

i say what i see too.

cunt.

Defending justice.how does that work out IRL in PRC ?? !!

Can we ban customers if they are from a notoriously bad neighborhood? This reminds me of the redlining policy dominating the US housing market in the 30s. It is unfortunately, very racist.

• InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Member, Patron Provider

@jsfwang

I have looked into this for you.

You were blocked by 2 layers of automation.

1. MaxMind puts you at a very high level of fraud risk meaning that other hosts that use MaxMind have likey reported your orders as fraudulent.

2. You have been listed 3 times independently by 3 different hosts on Fraudrecord for the following reasons:

this guy ordered vps and after using the servers almost 3 weeks and made chargeback >on paypal as unauthorized transaction, please be careful with this guy.

And

They are using false identities to purchase services and are abusive.

And

refunded because "something is wrong" per him, probably cant get past gwf, also used fake info. banned from our products only. time waster.

So the system did what it should, it protected the business and other customers from potential abuse.

I hope that clarifies, please feel free to contact the other hosting companies you have used to discuss this further, it really is none of our business but we will not be offering service, and thank you for showing the automation works.

This offer is expiring at 14:00 UK/London time today.

Thank you everyone.

@InceptionHosting said:
    @jsfwang

I have looked into this for you.

You were blocked by 2 layers of automation.

1. MaxMind puts you at a very high level of fraud risk meaning that other hosts that use MaxMind have likey reported your orders as fraudulent.

2. You have been listed 3 times independently by 3 different hosts on Fraudrecord for the following reasons:

this guy ordered vps and after using the servers almost 3 weeks and made chargeback >on paypal as unauthorized transaction, please be careful with this guy.

And

They are using false identities to purchase services and are abusive.

And

refunded because "something is wrong" per him, probably cant get past gwf, also used fake info. banned from our products only. time waster.

So the system did what it should, it protected the business and other customers from potential abuse.

I hope that clarifies, please feel free to contact the other hosting companies you have used to discuss this further, it really is none of our business but we will not be offering service, and thank you for showing the automation works.

I forgot to say thanks for the work in removing the 10 or so fake accounts you registered.