Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

@ VirMach I know I'm wrong, don't delete my machine! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

@ VirMach I know I'm wrong, don't delete my machine!

Comments

• @Moenis said:

@yoursunny said: MJJ总部是分裂的。

哪里@dahartigan的MJJ代表选择一方

meilinhost has a very bad reputation in hostloc ,At least I don't like him
    The price of the chicken for sale changes randomly, the price is 500 CNY, but if you go to buy it, the price will go up to 600 CNY, if you agree to this offer, then the price will go up to 700 CNY

What do you know about me? Who are you to judge me?
    I sell vps are regular way push, what do you mean by illegally obtained? I don't expect everyone to like it, but which onion are you.
    I bought a virmach from the hands of scalpers, send a work order to be deleted not to denounce the practice of the business, but to criticize me, it is really an eye-opener!

• @meilinhost said:

@Moenis said:

哪里@dahartigan的MJJ代表选择一方

The price of the chicken for sale changes randomly, the price is 500 CNY, but if you go to buy it, the price will go up to 600 CNY, if you agree to this offer, then the price will go up to 700 CNY

I sell vps are regular way push, what do you mean by illegally obtained? I don't expect everyone to like it, but which onion are you.
    I bought a virmach from the hands of scalpers, send a work order to be deleted not to denounce the practice of the business, but to criticize me, it is really an eye-opener!

in the wrong but still unrepentant , is the true eye-opener!

• does anyone know the saying that rice has turned into porridge?

• @blackeye said:
    does anyone know the saying that rice has turned into porridge?

whats done is already done?

• @cybertech said:

@blackeye said:
    does anyone know the saying that rice has turned into porridge?

whats done is already done?

Yes where we have problem then the provider refund it. Problem Solved :D

Thanked by 1cybertech
  • @meilinhost said:

@Moenis said:

哪里@dahartigan的MJJ代表选择一方

The only appropriate course of correction here is nuclear warfare, or for the financially strapped, just sue everyone.

• Lol

Thanked by 1evergreen
  • @meilinhost said:
    I don't expect everyone to like it, but which onion are you.

I would like to understand more about this particular sentence.

Thanked by 2Xrmaddness emgh
  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited December 2021

@Nekki said:

@meilinhost said:
    I don't expect everyone to like it, but which onion are you.

I would like to understand more about this particular sentence.

Is he referring the satire news site ?

Edit:

From the list below posted by @DP I think pickling suits me well

Thanked by 1DP
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Just pick one folks.

I say I'm the Vidalia.

• _MS__MS_ Member
    edited December 2021

@DP said:

Fake News. Where's Tor?

• @jmgcaguicla said:

@cherbim said:
    "yellow cow " is a "Chinese English" word, means "scalper",

BUT WHY IS IT YELLOW?

IS IT ALRIGHT?

I NEED TO KNOW

@meilinhost said:

@Moenis said:

哪里@dahartigan的MJJ代表选择一方

Nice fight back, chinese characteristics style.

• 黃牛要退美金两百元,听到我也真TM的爽!

美元与黄金都脱钩50年了.

Dollar is not gold.

• Great job virmach. you're a man true to your tos, ban this guy, I believe he has other servers.

• @DP said:

Just pick one folks.

I say I'm the Vidalia.

Im pick onclang

• which onion are you.

inshallah.

• come on man, don't be so clingy, just move on. Think about the ancient motto: 拜拜就拜拜,下一个更乖。

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • @Xiaoming said:
    come on man, don't be so clingy, just move on. Think about the ancient motto: 拜拜就拜拜,下一个更乖。

What a cheery outlook on things.

• @meilinhost said: I sell vps are regular way push, what do you mean by illegally obtained? I don't expect everyone to like it, but which onion are you.

The push service provided by the provider is not for scalpers, they just want to provide an opportunity for those who do not use the host often to transfer the service, not specifically to sell it at a higher price to earn profits
    This kind of behavior will only disrupt the market, because of robot scalpers, resulting in website crashes. Normal customers can't buy chicken, and the provider doesn't get the extra amount paid by the buyer

A hundred harm but not a benefit

• @Moenis said: I don't expect everyone to like it..

This is why I class you as scum.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • Where I live, we call "chinese onion" (cebolla china) to those "green onions".

@VirMach makes my English vocabulary to grow.

Thanks.

• The "8888” stuff should be changed to whatever the fuck the Chinese consider the unluckiest numbers. 1313?

The captcha test should also test the correct tense in a sentence to use instead of boats and chimneys.

Thanked by 2AlwaysSkint foitin
  • guys which onion are we?

• @TimboJones said:
    The "8888” stuff should be changed to whatever the fuck the Chinese consider the unluckiest numbers. 1313?

The captcha test should also test the correct tense in a sentence to use instead of boats and chimneys.

• @cgs3238 said:

@TimboJones said:
    The "8888” stuff should be changed to whatever the fuck the Chinese consider the unluckiest numbers. 1313?

All your chickens will die and the hens will never lay eggs. Too much bad luck no good.

• @dahartigan said:

@cgs3238 said:

@TimboJones said:

All your chickens will die and the hens will never lay eggs. Too much bad luck no good.

Funnier if roosters start laying eggs

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @vyas11 said:

@dahartigan said:

@cgs3238 said:

@TimboJones said:

Funnier if roosters start laying eggs

That is stage 3

Thanked by 1vyas11
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

Man, that support response was very good.

What a satisfying end. He (the support rep) didn't take crap at all. What a lad.

Thanked by 2AlwaysSkint Nekki
  • @meilinhost said:
    @ VirMach
    I do not know if I can send a general support work order, I just feedback under the system template has problems, and vnc is also broken, and do not need a refund, direct refund let how to accept, please help me restore it, I was wrong

Is that your real name Mr. yao yao? I think you was banned for fake identity and not for opening a ticket

Thanked by 1lentro