Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

@ VirMach I know I'm wrong, don't delete my machine! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

@ VirMach I know I'm wrong, don't delete my machine!

Comments

• Daily joke. :D

• @pullangcubo said:
    @meilinhost Did you buy the VPS yourself or did someond bought it for you?

He paid $150+ for it.

Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • h2oh2o Member
    edited December 2021

@pullangcubo said:

You know what. He's a scalper.

Thanked by 2infplus pullangcubo
  • I'm confused.

• He bought it and sold for 200$ it seems.

Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

MJJ headquarters are divided.
    Where does @dahartigan the MJJ representative pick a side?

有人收的virmach8888被删了,大家注意了 🔥
    Translation:
    An illegitimately transferred VirMach 8888 has been deleted, warning to everyone

被VIR删888的原来是本论坛的大黄牛
    刚刚看loc有个卖鸡的帖子,一看ID再一看卖的东西再一看评论。。 黑心黄牛。。。
    vir 干的漂亮

这是属于官方打击黄牛了吗

你们不要落井下石,1000损失了搁谁都难受,我之前收的他两台斯巴达特价鸡,也是讲信誉的人

Translation:
    It turns out that the victim of VirMach 888 deleted is a big yellow cow of MJJ headquarters

There's a chicken sales post.
    Looking at the ID and the comments, it's obvious that the poster is a big yellow cow 🐮 with black heart 🖤.
    Nice work @VirMach !

So, the officials are killing yellow cows?

Please don't add insult to injury.
    Anyone who lost $150 would feel sad and PMS.
    I illegitimately acquired two @SpartanHost servers from @meilinhost and he was trustworthy.

• @yoursunny said: Where does @dahartigan the MJJ representative pick a side?

As MJJ representative and MJJ ambassador for LET, I think that MJJs should understand the negative impact scalping and selling JJ to MJJ on the loc is an unsustainable market in an area where the boss is watching you make money and he loses the wool.

MJJs will accept that this practice has scarred the reputation of the MJJs to all foreigners because of MJJs with bots to scalp chicks to sell to MJJ for profit.

Selling chicks on black market is a shameful activity that brings shame to the families of 1.4 billion MJJs.

• @meilinhost isn't hostloc a better place to complain rather than LET?

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • cybertechcybertech Member
    edited December 2021

@yoursunny said:
    MJJ headquarters are divided.
    Where does @dahartigan the MJJ representative pick a side?

有人收的virmach8888被删了,大家注意了 🔥
    Translation:
    An illegitimately transferred VirMach 8888 has been deleted, warning to everyone

被VIR删888的原来是本论坛的大黄牛
    刚刚看loc有个卖鸡的帖子,一看ID再一看卖的东西再一看评论。。 黑心黄牛。。。
    vir 干的漂亮

这是属于官方打击黄牛了吗

你们不要落井下石,1000损失了搁谁都难受,我之前收的他两台斯巴达特价鸡,也是讲信誉的人

Translation:
    It turns out that the victim of VirMach 888 deleted is a big yellow cow of MJJ headquarters

There's a chicken sales post.
    Looking at the ID and the comments, it's obvious that the poster is a big yellow cow 🐮 with black heart 🖤.
    Nice work @VirMach !

So, the officials are killing yellow cows?

Please don't add insult to injury.
    Anyone who lost $150 would feel sad and PMS.
    I illegitimately acquired two @SpartanHost servers from @meilinhost and he was trustworthy.

go ahead and buy from @meilinhost then, since he's that trustworthy he should refound the money now that the yellow cow has been slaughtered

黃牛要退美金两百元,听到我也真TM的爽!

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @yoursunny said:

As MJJ ambassador can you please translate @dahartigan?
    Does the cow have hepatitis?
    Why is it yellow?

• @cybertech said: go ahead and buy from @meilinhost then, since he's that trustworthy he should refound the money now that the yellow cow has been slaughtered

If I understood this right, @meilinhost got his $8.88 cancelled before he made a quick flip. I'm guessing he was making money buying spartanhost servers from others on LET and then flipping it on hostloc. He probably made a quick buck doing similar things with other providers too.

• @jmgcaguicla said:

@yoursunny said:

Why is it yellow?

LOL

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • cybertechcybertech Member
    edited December 2021

@smallbibi said:

@cybertech said: go ahead and buy from @meilinhost then, since he's that trustworthy he should refound the money now that the yellow cow has been slaughtered

If I understood this right, @meilinhost got his $8.88 cancelled before he made a quick flip. I'm guessing he was making money buying spartanhost servers from others on LET and then flipping it on hostloc. He probably made a quick buck doing similar things with other providers too.

shit. thats a tragedy. it would have been best after he's sold it.

• @jmgcaguicla said:

@yoursunny said:

Why is it yellow?

MJJ will say the cow is yellow when the chicks arrive to market dead. The yellow cow with black heart is big even boss who take the wool, take the knives, slit your chicks throat and return to you dead chicken for price of pet chick.

Hepatitis will come to those who attempt to use such chickens as pets, so the cow is called yellow cows with a black heart so you know to keep your knives and wool away.

Thanked by 1jmgcaguicla
  • @dahartigan said:

@jmgcaguicla said:

@yoursunny said:

Why is it yellow?

MJJ will say the cow is yellow when the chicks arrive to market dead. The yellow cow with black heart is big even boss who take the wool, take the knives, slit your chicks throat and return to you dead chicken for price of pet chick.

Hepatitis will come to those who attempt to use such chickens as pets, so the cow is called yellow cows with a black heart so you know to keep your knives and wool away.

Yellow cow = scalper

Anyway, what exactly was the greencloud 8888 and how many were there? It seems someone on that hostloc thread was flaunting that he owns 2 of the legendary greencloud 8888 deals.

Now you guys know where all the amazing deals went :open_mouth:

• @jmgcaguicla said:

@yoursunny said:

Why is it yellow?

"yellow cow " is a "Chinese English" word, means "scalper",

• @yoursunny said: MJJ总部是分裂的。

哪里@dahartigan的MJJ代表选择一方

meilinhost has a very bad reputation in hostloc ,At least I don't like him
    The price of the chicken for sale changes randomly, the price is 500 CNY, but if you go to buy it, the price will go up to 600 CNY, if you agree to this offer, then the price will go up to 700 CNY

• MJJs do not like yellow cows. MJJs like yellow chicks, right?

Nobody will eat the ashes of Vir8888.

• @cherbim said:

BUT WHY IS IT YELLOW?

IS IT ALRIGHT?

I NEED TO KNOW

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @meilinhost golden question:

any bench?

• @Moenis said:

@yoursunny said: MJJ总部是分裂的。

哪里@dahartigan的MJJ代表选择一方

The price of the chicken for sale changes randomly, the price is 500 CNY, but if you go to buy it, the price will go up to 600 CNY, if you agree to this offer, then the price will go up to 700 CNY

Meilinhost is a scammer to be avoided. Shame to meilinhost.

• @jmgcaguicla said:

@cherbim said:

BUT WHY IS IT YELLOW?

IS IT ALRIGHT?

I NEED TO KNOW

this could help u https://www.thestandard.com.hk/section-news/section/17/194369/Action-on-scalpers-just-the-ticket

• @Moenis said:

@yoursunny said: MJJ总部是分裂的。

哪里@dahartigan的MJJ代表选择一方

take note that buying off such accounts is nowhere better and encourages scalping, if its not already against provider policies. people like me dont sleep and use my life Qi to exchange for a fighting chance at flash deals. buying and selling of such deals is downright unscrupulous.

• h2oh2o Member
    edited December 2021

@jmgcaguicla said:

@cherbim said:

BUT WHY IS IT YELLOW?

IS IT ALRIGHT?

I NEED TO KNOW

Well, that is a fixed-word.

"That bot has tickets, engage, engage, engage!"

• _MS__MS_ Member
    edited December 2021

You brought shame to the family.

• Fucking shitfest.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • I seem to smell the melon

• You don't deserve a nice chick as well as your english is good

• @pullangcubo said:

he bought it from the previous onwer, just paid $150 for that.