Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Keepsolid VPN/VPN Unlimited Lifetime on sale for 13$ - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Keepsolid VPN/VPN Unlimited Lifetime on sale for 13$

2»

Comments

• @Ympker said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@Ympker said:

@TheOnlyDK said:
    I use them for stream unblocking (occasionally) and they work fine. Speed-wise it's hit or miss, but recently (prior to this sale) it's been fast enough that I don't have to wait many minutes for anything to buffer. The 5 devices limitation is frustrating but not to the point I'd hate them for. I did, however, buy another to make it 10 devices.

Yeah, the 5 device limit can be a bit frustrating. Years ago I upgraded to 10 devices via an offer on Stacksocial for like 30$. Didn't regret it as it is more convenient than a second acc.

True, but I got my second account from my purevpn lifetime that I got 5 years ago, that they refused to renew for me and gave me that instead.

Seems like a good deal. Ivacy, who resell PureVPN also have this 5 year kinda thing going on. Will just let it expire.

I kinda like purevpn as a backup option, just in case anything happens to keepsolid. Other than that, yea keepsolid is fine for what I do. I do regret not getting windscribe lifetime though, wish there's a time machine but oh well.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • I got it. Gonna test it out now.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • I hear they are blocking torrents?

• Speedtest.net

Miami Florida
    Download 28.01 Mbps
    Upload 71.57 Mbps

Thanked by 2Ympker mycosys
  • @TheBrokenBee said:
    I hear they are blocking torrents?

Yes, and that's why they recommend using their servers for torrenting. I am downloading over 10 TB per month and so far I have no problems. I use openvpn config file and romania location.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @TheOnlyDK said:

@Ympker said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@Ympker said:

@TheOnlyDK said:
    I use them for stream unblocking (occasionally) and they work fine. Speed-wise it's hit or miss, but recently (prior to this sale) it's been fast enough that I don't have to wait many minutes for anything to buffer. The 5 devices limitation is frustrating but not to the point I'd hate them for. I did, however, buy another to make it 10 devices.

Yeah, the 5 device limit can be a bit frustrating. Years ago I upgraded to 10 devices via an offer on Stacksocial for like 30$. Didn't regret it as it is more convenient than a second acc.

True, but I got my second account from my purevpn lifetime that I got 5 years ago, that they refused to renew for me and gave me that instead.

Seems like a good deal. Ivacy, who resell PureVPN also have this 5 year kinda thing going on. Will just let it expire.

I kinda like purevpn as a backup option, just in case anything happens to keepsolid. Other than that, yea keepsolid is fine for what I do. I do regret not getting windscribe lifetime though, wish there's a time machine but oh well.

You could get FastestVPN on sale. I am still somehow certain they are reselling PureVPN, however it's not as easy to prove as with Ivacy. Unlike Ivacy and PureVPN, FastestVPN lifetime deals have no expiry date in the client area :) So no 5 year bs.

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • @Ympker said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@Ympker said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@Ympker said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

You could get FastestVPN on sale. I am still somehow certain they are reselling PureVPN, however it's not as easy to prove as with Ivacy. Unlike Ivacy and PureVPN, FastestVPN lifetime deals have no expiry date in the client area :) So no 5 year bs.

I thought about it but decideded to wait until whenever keepsolid deadpools, if that ever happens. Seems like fastestvpn is on sale quite frequently.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @TheOnlyDK said:

@Ympker said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@Ympker said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@Ympker said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

I thought about it but decideded to wait until whenever keepsolid deadpools, if that ever happens. Seems like fastestvpn is on sale quite frequently.

Fair enough :) I don't think Keepsolid will deadpool any time soon. So you are probably good for a while.

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • @Ympker said:
    Fair enough :) I don't think Keepsolid will deadpool any time soon. So you are probably good for a while.

The site they have looks good and they have other products so I would be surprised if they were to deadpool any time soon.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Coupon has expired. with SDVPNU13, please update.

• @kkfar said: Coupon has expired. with SDVPNU13, please update.

Deposit $10 for a new coupon, please.

• @kkfar said: Coupon has expired. with SDVPNU13, please update.

No new coupons without vaccine.

• SDVPNU13 is expired. Try FB15OFF to get it at $17.

• @Ympker said:

@user123 said:

@Ympker said:
    Many VPN providers likely log more than they say they do. Again, if you are looking for privacy/security look elsewhere. That's marketing. If you want a stable and performant VPN to stream and unblock stuff, go for it.

Sure. I posted it so that people can consider factors beyond price or speed (i.e. privacy/logging), since that information is usually hard to find and people tend to assume that VPN = secure and anonymous.

Sure thing! Always good to put that kind of information out there.
    In case people didn't know: VPN Provider Apps tend to also track certain stuff.

FWIW, I usually try to use vanilla VPN config files (like ovpn, ikev2) instead of provider custom clients, but I don't care too much. That being said Keepsolid Mobile App has many trackers (if that is of concern to someone), just like other VPN providers' apps also often have trackers:

https://reports.exodus-privacy.eu.org/en/reports/com.simplexsolutionsinc.vpn_unlimited/latest/

Gotta admit the more i read about Perfect Privacy the better they sound, despite teh price

• mycosysmycosys Member
    edited December 2021

@Hotmarer said:

@TheBrokenBee said:

Yes, and that's why they recommend using their servers for torrenting. I am downloading over 10 TB per month and so far I have no problems. I use openvpn config file and romania location.

Worth being aware that Romania location isnt going to help much when they are logging your sessions. They cant tie you to particular traffic (they say they dont log that) but authorities can see that you connected at such and such a time, and that that IP started sharing XYZ files on port abc at the same time, and stopped when you disconnected. Depending on the laws where you live it might be worth looking at a no-log VPN.

• @mycosys said:

@Hotmarer said:

@TheBrokenBee said:

Worth being aware that Romania location isnt going to help much when they are logging your sessions. They cant tie you to particular traffic (they say they dont log that) but authorities can see that you connected at such and such a time, and that that IP started sharing XYZ files on port abc at the same time, and stopped when you disconnected. Depending on the laws where you live it might be worth looking at a no-log VPN.

I don't use vpn for illegal purposes, I only use vpn to prevent normal users from knowing my location. I don't torrent movies and other illegal DMCA data.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @mycosys said:

@Ympker said:

@user123 said:

@Ympker said:
    Many VPN providers likely log more than they say they do. Again, if you are looking for privacy/security look elsewhere. That's marketing. If you want a stable and performant VPN to stream and unblock stuff, go for it.

Sure. I posted it so that people can consider factors beyond price or speed (i.e. privacy/logging), since that information is usually hard to find and people tend to assume that VPN = secure and anonymous.

Sure thing! Always good to put that kind of information out there.
    In case people didn't know: VPN Provider Apps tend to also track certain stuff.

FWIW, I usually try to use vanilla VPN config files (like ovpn, ikev2) instead of provider custom clients, but I don't care too much. That being said Keepsolid Mobile App has many trackers (if that is of concern to someone), just like other VPN providers' apps also often have trackers:

https://reports.exodus-privacy.eu.org/en/reports/com.simplexsolutionsinc.vpn_unlimited/latest/

Gotta admit the more i read about Perfect Privacy the better they sound, despite teh price

Probably Overkill for me, but if you need that level of privacy, might be one of the good ones out there.

Thanked by 1mycosys
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

any coupons for Perfect Privacy?

• Code expired. Any other working code for a $13 Keepsolid?

• @kidrock said:
    Code expired. Any other working code for a $13 Keepsolid?

Not that I know of atm, sorry.

Thanked by 1kidrock
  • @Ympker said: other LE members already bought Keepsolid

I have it from the 1st time you recommended them, and i cant thank you enough. Its been rock solid for my use, and for 15$ im glad i got the deal.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @emperor said:

@Ympker said: other LE members already bought Keepsolid

I have it from the 1st time you recommended them, and i cant thank you enough. Its been rock solid for my use, and for 15$ im glad i got the deal.

You are welcome :) I am also happy with them since 2017. Rock-solid!

• @kidrock said:
    Code expired. Any other working code for a $13 Keepsolid?

Did you expect this code not to expire for 3 months?