Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

~IPv6~ Only CHEAPEST Possible VPS - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

~IPv6~ Only CHEAPEST Possible VPS

13»

Comments

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

Try oracle always free tier as it will fit your requirements

• @stoned said: Hello fellow stoned people and not so stoned people! Curious to know if anyone offers IPv6 only VPS, and how cheap they can possibly go? Take out the cost of an IPv4.

We HosterPlan provide Cloud VPS with IPV6 availability. Also, you will get a free IPV4.

• Servarica Opposum offer is pretty good for storage/backup. But they seems to be out of stock for now

1- Opossum IPv6 Storage offer (limited)

2 CPU cores
    2GB RAM
    1TB disk
    Unlimited transfer on 100mbps or 4TB limit on 1gbps
    /64 ipv6 included by default
    29$/year

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • Instead of asking for cheap ipv6 only vps, you'd better spend that time to earn more money.

• https://www.euserv.com/en/virtual-private-server/root-vserver/v2/vs2-free.php>; @hosterplan said:

@stoned said: Hello fellow stoned people and not so stoned people! Curious to know if anyone offers IPv6 only VPS, and how cheap they can possibly go? Take out the cost of an IPv4.

We HosterPlan provide Cloud VPS with IPV6 availability. Also, you will get a free IPV4.

Maybe you advertise in wrong place?

• @stevenruidigao said:
    There's also Oracle's free tier (Oracle now has v6).

Yup, got those :)

• @matheny said:
    Servarica Opposum offer is pretty good for storage/backup. But they seems to be out of stock for now

1- Opossum IPv6 Storage offer (limited)

2 CPU cores
    2GB RAM
    1TB disk
    Unlimited transfer on 100mbps or 4TB limit on 1gbps
    /64 ipv6 included by default
    29$/year

Oh nice, but they ran out! :(

• @zxrlha said:
    Instead of asking for cheap ipv6 only vps, you'd better spend that time to earn more money.

Once again, the goal isn't to pinch pennies. :) Just to get a view of low end stuff.

Thanked by 1xms
  • @stoned said:

@AWITM said:
    PCExtreme has a IPv6 only VPS for € 1 a month. A steal if you ask me!

That's more than $12/yr, which you can get on many other providers, a 1G IPv4 included for the same price.

Where? :) With unlimited bandwith and a speed of more than 2Gbit?

• jayjayjayjay Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2021

@stoned said:

@jayjay said: PTR/rDNS would be through tickets for the moment whilst we automate the process.

Oh, ok. Thanks. I do need to be able to arbitrarily set/remove my own records.

@stoned I got you man - @randvegeta What can we do here?