Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FastestVPN Lifetime Plan with 15 Multi-Logins for $18 and get 2TB Cloud Stroage + Password Manager - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FastestVPN Lifetime Plan with 15 Multi-Logins for $18 and get 2TB Cloud Stroage + Password Manager

2»

Comments

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited December 2021

@jenkki said:

@Ympker said: Keepsolid OpenVPN profiles worked for me when I used them in the past.

OK That strange. I cannot get it worked.

There also new player RealVPN on StackSocial. Only $12 with discount. Do you tried?

Hmm, I haven't tried it in a while. Maybe I will generate ovpn config again some day and let you know if it works for me :)

RealVPN I have never heard of. For 12$, Estonian based and not looking like your typical PureVPN Reseller (website very different from Ivacy/FastestVPN/PureVPN; no hostname/serverlist like they have so far). Could be a good investment. Maybe a fail. I will see, perhaps I will bite tomorrow.

Seems like so far they only offer manual setup and only IKEV2 protocol. No custom client (not that I need one), but protocol seems to only be IKEV2. All guides mention IKEV2 only:
    https://www.realvpn.io/help/

• @Ympker said: RealVPN I have never heard of. For 12$, Estonian based and not looking like your typical PureVPN Reseller (website very different from Ivacy/FastestVPN/PureVPN; no hostname/serverlist like they have so far). Could be a good investment. Maybe a fail. I will see, perhaps I will bite tomorrow.

Can try for one month for 2,99 from their site. Guess they cheapest monthly payment VPN provider.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @jenkki said:

@Ympker said: RealVPN I have never heard of. For 12$, Estonian based and not looking like your typical PureVPN Reseller (website very different from Ivacy/FastestVPN/PureVPN; no hostname/serverlist like they have so far). Could be a good investment. Maybe a fail. I will see, perhaps I will bite tomorrow.

Can try for one month for 2,99 from their site. Guess they cheapest monthly payment VPN provider.

Not bad, but at this point I'd probably just grab the LTD.