Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FastestVPN Lifetime Plan with 15 Multi-Logins for $18 and get 2TB Cloud Stroage + Password Manager
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FastestVPN Lifetime Plan with 15 Multi-Logins for $18 and get 2TB Cloud Stroage + Password Manager

The biggest and the cheapest deal I ever found, saw on a deal page of FastestVPN. For this Black Friday, FastestVPN is offering Lifetime VPN Plan with 15 Multi Logins for $18 and TWO privacy tools FREE of cost.
1) 2TB Internxt Cloud Storage 1 Year plan FREE
2) PassHulk Password Manager 1 year Plan FREE
https://fastestvpn.com/lifetime-special-deal

Use coupon code: BFCM21 (to turn $20 to $18)
FastestVPN features:
• Internet Kill Switch
• P2P Optimized Servers
• Free Malware Protection
• Free NAT Firewall
• Free Adblocker
• 256-bit AES Encryption
• 10 Multi Logins
• Unlimited Server Switching
• 24/7 support via Live Chat

Some of the added advanced features:

• Smart Connect (connect to the fastest server on a single click)
• Split tunneling (choose which apps they want to use VPN on rest apps without VPN)
• Supporting USA Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+, Hotstar, and Hulu
• New app for Smart TV, Fire TV Stick, and Android box
• Locations are now increased to 50+ and servers 550+

Comments

• does the vpn provider support wireguard settings like keepsolid?

• I see the reviews in Play Store not good. Some said after you bought this lifetime plan which is slow and problematic, they offer you "higher" price "faster premium" package.

Thanked by 2bleidd the_doctor
  • Congratulation on your first (marketing) post.

Thanked by 1Babynemo
  • Actually not bad, I use it with openVPN and/or the chrome browser extension. Their software and apps are a bit strange to me and not as good/user friendly as KeepSolid addons and apps. Speeds are just as good for me as KeepSolid or a little better. You will get asked for a password occasionally, it does not have to do with you. I think they are a reseller and it's their password that is being asked for. They fix it pretty fast so it's not been an issue. Overall I am glad I bought it.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • FastestDeadpool ?

Thanked by 2frog zxrlha
  • I wonder what's the quality like given their normal pricing you can get it for 1$/mo with 3 year contract

Thanked by 1frog
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited November 2021

Their native software is quite buggy, but performance with vanilla IKEV2/OpenVPN (manual conifg setup) is not bad at all. Measured 200+ Mbit/s :)

@heuristik since they are likely reselling PureVPN, they can just use their infrastructure, so they don't really have to worry much about providing quality/performance. Only to pay their bills to PureVPN.

Thanked by 2forces FrankZ
  • For me their VPN is acceptable, since I only use it occasionally.

Their servers are not stable enough, as sometimes I cannot connect to a particular server(then I choose another one to connect).

I would say if you are not a heavy VPN user, fastestvpn is totally fine.

Thanked by 1frog
  • @drakula said: does the vpn provider support wireguard settings like keepsolid?

For Keepsolid never get worked with downloaded Wireguard and OpenVPN profiles. No traffic. Use same device as their main app. No idea what seems a problem.

• magicvpnmagicvpn Member
    edited November 2021

@Ympker said:
    @heuristik since they are likely reselling PureVPN, they can just use their infrastructure, so they don't really have to worry much about providing quality/performance. Only to pay their bills to PureVPN.

They're reselling someone, but not PureVPN, iirc iProVPN (or something like that) has exactly the same server names, IP's are also only one digit different (when I checked it was like iProVPN x.x.x.10 and fastestvpn .11 to give an example)

Ivacy does resell PureVPN you can even use their .ovpn files with an Ivacy login, haven't tried for FastestVPN (but since IP's and locations are much different (eg. Ivacy has no UK streaming server, FastestVPN (and iProVPN) do) I doubt it will work.

Also FastestVPN claimed they were audited, after I contacted one of the higher ups there (iirc) they removed that since they didn't want to prove their claims. (it was only a banner in their client area that said it)

Also Internxt is not good, when I tried it it was horrible, and no way to remove your credit card so to stop it from renewing you have to let them delete your account (their support told me this!)

Edit: just to add, it's not really a bad deal though, for me (got 15logins for 10$) I use it for Prime UK since Ivacy and Keepsolid do(/did?) not have that. Their UK streaming server is down a lot though, I think they use unreliable residential proxies for it. But when it works, it's fine (Netflix doesn't work I think).

Thanked by 3frog Ympker FrankZ
  • @Ympker said:
    Their native software is quite buggy, but performance with vanilla IKEV2/OpenVPN (manual conifg setup) is not bad at all. Measured 200+ Mbit/s :)

Any guide on how to config with vanilla ikev2?

• @forces said:

@Ympker said:

Simply get hostname/ip from https://support.fastestvpn.com/vpn-servers (IKEV2 tab) and follow a tutorial like this one: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/connect-to-a-vpn-in-windows-3d29aeb1-f497-f6b7-7633-115722c1009c#WindowsVersion=Windows_10

For authentication choose username&pw and enter your FastestVPN details.

• afnafn Member
    edited November 2021

@tomwilber1 said: Use coupon code: BFCM21 (to turn $20 to $18)

A bit unfair, no place to enter code when paying via crypto. Not planning to buy anyway... but just noticed this when I checked their website

@magicvpn said: Also Internxt is not good, when I tried it it was horrible, and no way to remove your credit card so to stop it from renewing you have to let them delete your account (their support told me this!)

in addition to this, would anyone trust them to buy their "lifetime" plan? how long is lifetime for them? The prices are too good to be true imho...

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@zxrlha said: I would say if you are not a heavy VPN user,

...and if one is, who would you recommend?

• @magicvpn said:

How you get it for $10?

• @raindog308 said:

@zxrlha said: I would say if you are not a heavy VPN user,

...and if one is, who would you recommend?

I don't know, as I am not a heavy user.

• @afn said:

@magicvpn said: Also Internxt is not good, when I tried it it was horrible, and no way to remove your credit card so to stop it from renewing you have to let them delete your account (their support told me this!)

in addition to this, would anyone trust them to buy their "lifetime" plan? how long is lifetime for them? The prices are too good to be true imho...

I wouldn't trust them at all given how they handle cancellations. (Like what other service asks you to delete your account to cancel)

@Emimarson said:

How you get it for $10?

So I bought it the same as the price in this post (18$), it was too unreliable for me (it feels like it's a bit better now) so I asked a refund, I actually got one.
    After a while I got an email (from their manager I think) that gave me 50% off any plan on their site so after around 3 months after I got that mail I came back (they did still honor their 50% off they gave me) and that made it half the price (20$ to 10$).

Thanked by 1afn
  • @magicvpn said: it feels like it's a bit better now

do their non-common locations actually work?

I am seeing some unfamiliar places like UAE, Japan, Egypt, Turkey, India... I know servers and bandwidth in these countries are expensive so usually it is hard to find proxies/vpn in these... any idea if they actually work?

• I guess they should work.
    I tested some:

UAE gave me an M247 IP located in UAE. Not sure if it's virtual or if it's actually located there.

India 1: Web Werks India Pvt. Ltd.
    India 2 & India streaming: Evoke Digital Solutions

Turkey: Bilrom Bilisim ve Medya Hiz. San. ve Tic

Japan: IDC Frontier Inc.

So it's safe to say that most/all of these are not virtual and work. I could not find Egypt on my phone.

• forcesforces Member
    edited December 2021

@Ympker said:

@forces said:

@Ympker said:

Simply get hostname/ip from https://support.fastestvpn.com/vpn-servers (IKEV2 tab) and follow a tutorial like this one: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/connect-to-a-vpn-in-windows-3d29aeb1-f497-f6b7-7633-115722c1009c#WindowsVersion=Windows_10

For authentication choose username&pw and enter your FastestVPN details.

tried to use strongswan but it require certificate, openvpn on android works since it accept connection without cert.

went into the config again, i messed up the config and ikev2 works now.

@afn said:

@magicvpn said: it feels like it's a bit better now

do their non-common locations actually work?

I am seeing some unfamiliar places like UAE, Japan, Egypt, Turkey, India... I know servers and bandwidth in these countries are expensive so usually it is hard to find proxies/vpn in these... any idea if they actually work?

i only need vpn with hong kong ip to access hk google play, and too bothersome to use a vps for only one task. tested fastest vpn and it works too.

• @jenkki said:

@drakula said: does the vpn provider support wireguard settings like keepsolid?

For Keepsolid never get worked with downloaded Wireguard and OpenVPN profiles. No traffic. Use same device as their main app. No idea what seems a problem.

I think it depends on the location of the server you use because I guess it's not applicable for all server. SG wireguard settings worked for me but I have to redownload it once in a while.

• @jenkki said:

@drakula said: does the vpn provider support wireguard settings like keepsolid?

Keepsolid OpenVPN profiles worked for me when I used them in the past. Nowadays, I just use their Windows Client + Wireguard Protocol.

• Keepsolid apps are pretty good and their wireguard are quite fast
    Not as instance as witeguard native with own vps, but fast enough that hardly matter

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @magicvpn said:

Can share the link or code for 50% OFF?

• This kinda sounds like a free VPN but instead of geting data mined for free you pay for it? Nobody is using this kind of thing for privacy/security stuff, right?

• @BlazinDimes said:
    This kinda sounds like a free VPN but instead of geting data mined for free you pay for it? Nobody is using this kind of thing for privacy/security stuff, right?

No. Just for unblocking+streaming. That being said I wouldn't trust most commercial VPNs for "privacy" these days. The trust goes as far as that I trust vanilla ovpn encryption to protect me from outsiders when on public wifi, but, obviously, I have no idea what the vpn provider is monitoring/sniffing on or logging.

• BlazinDimesBlazinDimes Member
    edited December 2021

@Ympker said:

@BlazinDimes said:
    This kinda sounds like a free VPN but instead of geting data mined for free you pay for it? Nobody is using this kind of thing for privacy/security stuff, right?

No. Just for unblocking+streaming. That being said I wouldn't trust most commercial VPNs for "privacy" these days. The trust goes as far as that I trust vanilla ovpn encryption to protect me from outsiders when on public wifi, but, obviously, I have no idea what the vpn provider is monitoring/sniffing on or logging.

Okay, that makes a ton more sense, and I suppose if not using for privacy might as well go cheap. The mass market VPN really has gone the way of the dodo for security/privacy use, with one shady company owning many of the big ones. I see VPNs becoming super trendy lately and marketed as private/secure/nologs/you-need-this-to-protect-your-bank-info-even-though-its-2021-and-https-is-a-thing to the masses so I get extra suspicious of deals like this, and fear for peoples data.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Emimarson said:

@magicvpn said:

It wasn't a link/code I just had to order another package (iirc) and they changed it to the lifetime one.

@BlazinDimes said:
    Okay, that makes a ton more sense, and I suppose if not using for privacy might as well go cheap.

This is it for me, the only ones I might trust is mullvad/ovpn(.com) but others, not so much, but since I don't really need the security and it's mostly for unblocking (say a US news site(GDPR), streaming, etc) I only have a few lifetime ones and the price you pay for those is only a few months with actual good ones. (And I barely use a VPN to justify the price of ovpn.com)

• @magicvpn said:

@Emimarson said:

@magicvpn said:

It wasn't a link/code I just had to order another package (iirc) and they changed it to the lifetime one.

@BlazinDimes said:
    Okay, that makes a ton more sense, and I suppose if not using for privacy might as well go cheap.

This is it for me, the only ones I might trust is mullvad/ovpn(.com) but others, not so much, but since I don't really need the security and it's mostly for unblocking (say a US news site(GDPR), streaming, etc) I only have a few lifetime ones and the price you pay for those is only a few months with actual good ones. (And I barely use a VPN to justify the price of ovpn.com)

I occasionally grab Mullvad with some coins when needed, but thats about it, and thats rare now that I don't use torrents for anything other than literal linuxisos 99% of the time (usenet for me thanks). I've got the Google VPN included with the 2TB drive plan but its Android only, and Google+VPN is...lol. If being anon is really needed theres Tor, or better yet Tor on Tails.

Anyway, all that in mind how much am I actually missing on Netflix in other countries? The US selection is.....not worth paying.

• @Ympker said: Keepsolid OpenVPN profiles worked for me when I used them in the past.

OK That strange. I cannot get it worked.

There also new player RealVPN on StackSocial. Only $12 with discount. Do you tried?

Thanked by 1Ympker